In Game Name: Spring

Personnel (Steam) ID: STEAM_0:1:241046721

Squadron you are Applying for (Guardian, Engineer, Analyst): Engineer

Current RP Ranks Held: Assistant Maintenance Manager

If applying for Red Right Hand preferred O5 to guard: O5-4

How many Warns do you have?: 0

image.thumb.png.ccdb0ac2cde451d2a2217e839885a362.png

Why do you want to join the O5 staff team:

I wish to explore new roleplay experiences, and I believe that red right hand is the perfect way to do so. I have been on the server sense 2-18-2021, so I consider myself to be experienced in this server. Of course I am no where near a veteran, and I understand that. I am attempting to make my place on the server, and red right hand would help me with that. I also wish to have experiences with the higher ranks, because the only notable experiences I have with a O5 is him micro'ing me. 

Why should we accept you: 

I believe that I should be accepted, because I can be quite a serious roleplayer. NOW HOLD ON BEFORE BRINGING YOUR JUDGEMENT. I know a lot of people on this server see me as a giant minge. When given the opportunity, I can, and will, be a roleplayer with at least a little bit of seriousness. If you wish to see a few examples, PM me and I will show you a few serious roleplays I have had.

I would say I am quite creative with my builds, making decontamination checkpoints, and other. Using different props and such to emulate what each function is. 

My third reason being: I am quite active. I try to get on the server for at least 2 hours a day. I am on the server for a average of 5-6 hours a day. On week-days this is decreased by a small amount, as I have summer school as of recently. 

Some miscellaneous reasons: I am command. People think I am fun to be around. Vulcan award winner.

In order to differentiate myself from other applicants, I have opted to ask a few people opinions of me, and I will post them here.

Dano - Engineer Alpha 3 Imma be real i havent had alot of interactions with you but you seem like a chill guy to be around.

Eyelander - Analyst Oscar 2 : Pros include great activity, well known and respected within the community, you're very friendly, and you're also a vulcan award winner. I believe that the only con I can think of regarding you is that you can be you sometimes don't take things very seriously, however, that isn't always a huge problem.

Jack - AHOME :  think of all the pros in the world. the only con I see is mingeyness is a bit much besides that, you're a grade A lad

ShinSpin - E11 1LT : you seem fine to me, active on combatant branch, you fight ci alot, lol.

ShadowPL - E11 MSGT - Active - Fun to talk to - Not a minge - Knows how to RP well - High Ranked

Thank you for considering my application for Red Right Hand Engineer Squadron.

biggest talila hater

The fact is, you can't react not knowing what the fact is. No need to grieve if you can't see diseases we've contracted. Happiness and truth, we simply view them through a lens, refracted. Life's a breeze if you leave uneasy deeds REDACTED.

+support

-Only person to win the Vulcan Award

-Positive command member

-Serious when needed

-Good combat skills from what I've seen

Would be a great fit for Engineer.

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer        

3 minutes ago, Loaff said:

+support

-Positive command member

-Serious when needed

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

38 minutes ago, Dumb Bitch Syndrome said:

Eyelander - Analyst Oscar 12 : Pros include great activity, well known and respected within the community, you're very friendly, and you're also a vulcan award winner. I believe that the only con I can think of regarding you is that you can be you sometimes don't take things very seriously, however, that isn't always a huge problem.

|retired dhor/meritorious service award recipient||former CI 1lt/sm and E4 C2||Rho 36 Shaman|
"For the day I die, imma touch the sky"

1 hour ago, Loaff said:

+support

-Positive command member

-Serious when needed

beep boop

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

+support
As stated in the app

seems like a fun guy(or girl idk) to be around

-RRH Engineer Alpha 3

Current (RP) ranks: SHGO Lore Senior Guard || Pyke Captain || Moderator

Former (RP) ranks: SCP:RP Senior Admin || Support || MTF E11 CPT / Head ranger || Maintenance Expert || RRH Engineer Alpha 3 || Shadow Guard VI || 
CC's: The sniper || Security Officers || MTF Sigma 66('Sixteen Tons') Trooper || 

-Dano

On 7/26/2021 at 9:37 PM, Loaff said:

+support

-Positive command member

-Serious when needed

Well said by Loaf here

-RRH Analyst November 16

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

• 3 weeks later...

rsz_alpha1.png

ACCEPTED

Congratulations, this application into the Red Right Hand program has been accepted. Please speak to O5-5 'The Treasurer' to receive initial training into the Red Right Hand program.

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

• Hoovy locked this topic