Rainbow's RRH Application

Pog0

In Game Name: Rainbow

Steam ID (Ex. STEAM_0:1:91255427) - STEAM_0:1:103893952

Squadron you are Applying for (Guardian, Engineer, Analyst): Guardian

Current RP Ranks Held: MTF Nu7 Colonel

If applying for Red Right Hand preferred O5 to guard: All of them.

If applying for Analyst please link notable test-logs here: N/A

How many Warns do you have? (With Screenshot Proof) 
image.png.ed7a8f98456de1220fe14dd2a58f6d95.png

Why do you want to join the O5 staff team:

Being a part of the Red Right Hand Guardians would allow me to further harness my combat skills as I would be getting the opportunity to work with the best of the best and to also enhance my roleplay experience within the server. I have had the pleasure to work along side many of the O5 staff members and was able to carry out multiple operations, whether it involved an Echo-5 Raid, a Special Event or an MTF Raid. Furthermore, the RRH Guardians consist of elite members that have come from other branches, and this creates diversity within the subbranch which is one of the reasons why I have decided to apply. Being able to work with them will not only help me develop a relationship with them, but to also learn from them and understand how they conduct themselves as REDACTED members who work under the council.

Why should we accept you:

This is not the first time that I am applying for this particular position. I understood that at the time of my first application being submitted, there were a few things that I needed to work on improving and I have received a lot of feedback from many members of the community, which I am grateful for. I have taken the feedback into account and took the initiative to work on certain aspects that I lacked on as a leader of a branch. In my time as an Nu7 command, I worked tirelessly to improve on those aspects and my main concern at the time mainly had to do with activity, which I have consistently worked on improving and promoting this to other members of the Nu7 branch. Furthermore, I have had the opportunity to work with many wonderful people, which also included members of the O5 staff team and I must say that it has been a great learning opportunity for me to gain an insight on how they lead and deal with difficult situations. As for my role as an Nu7 Colonel, everyone in command understands the work ethic I bring for the branch, whether it involves promoting subbranches, introducing suggestions, or being a good listener and communicator in general when it comes to important discussions that are branch related. Anyways, I do hope that I have shown you all a more positive image of myself as an individual in the recent months and I am always working on bettering myself for the benefit of the community and essentially trying to reach my full potential. Thank you all for reading my application and best of luck.

Rainbow - MTF Nu7 Colonel, Head of Tactical Response Team

• Heart-Eyes 1

1 hour ago, Goodman said:

+Support
Very Active
Good command
Good application
Nice guy.
[RRH Guardian Kilo 46]

• Like 1

Former RRH Analyst X-ray 39 Former D1 Deimos I   Former DDOP of RnD  🇬🇧

[CC's] Deadshot-Engineer-Snoop Dog-MTF-Alpha-9

British GIF

On 7/27/2021 at 6:17 AM, Goodman said:

+Support
Very Active
Good command
Good application
Nice guy.
[RRH Guardian Kilo 46]

~RRH Analyst Oscar 12

• Thanks 1

|retired dhor/meritorious service award recipient||former CI 1lt/sm and E4 C2||Rho 36 Shaman|
"For the day I die, imma touch the sky"

+ Support
My thoughts are above.
- Alpha-1 Guardian Delta09

• Thanks 1

[SCP-RP] Retired E-11 COL, HFTO and D4 Head  Former CI MSGT/2LT | Former Alpha-1 "Red-Right Hand" Guardian Delta-9 | Former Nu7 2LT/SM HSU Conscript Former Om-9 2LT and EXP Seasoned

Rainbow is a poggies boi

• Laughing 1

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

• 3 weeks later...
  • Hoovy locked this topic