General Suggestion - Re-allowing Behemoth into D-block

WantedIdeas

What are you suggesting? - I am suggesting that Behemoth can go back into D-block Seeing how Behemoth is a class that you have to work up to SSGT just to get, The majority of the time Behemoths are running around and doing nothing and what I am suggesting is Behemoth being able to help out Security when there's riots and get d-class on their own for Feeding SCPs, Behemoth is now a 225 175 Class making it have similar stats to a custom class and the Auger isn't that good of a weapon currently so I see no reason it shouldn't be allowed into D-block.

How would this change better the server? - It will help Behemoth activity

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. -  Probably D-class won't like it, But other than that no, it helps activity and gets people to play on Behemoth

Who would this change mostly benefit? - Nu-7, Behemoth, Security

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - N/A

Edited by WantedIdeas
missisipe
  • Like 3

Admin For SCPRP , Vice Commander In Nu-7.

Former Major/Head FTO In Omicron-9

spacer.png

+ Support 

For me personally I see no problem with allowing Behemoths into D-Block. At the moment behemoth doesn't have that much HP and Armor and considering how much damage a D-Class can do in the first place would make Behemoth die just as fast as any other class that are currently allowed in D-Block. The Auger is also a fairly weak gun so if its the Auger the reason that's its keeping it out of D-Block then the security Jugg wouldn't be allowed in either since it has a LMG, the auger is basically a LMG that looks like a minigun. This will also help boost Behemoth activity since people would be allowed into D-Block to help riots instead of being forced outside and just waiting for the 1 or 2 occasional D-Class to get past security, this would also benefit security in the attempts to keep D-Class in D-Block since its fairly easy for D-Class to get out and start causing trouble. It would also benefit the non combatant branched due to the fact that when the codes start going into orange and worse then they cant leave bunks and their RP experiences are ruined, giving Behemoth the ability to help more during Mass Riots by going into D-Block will help tremendously. If it does seem too overpowered for people then Behemoths they can follow the same rules that Wardens have to follow, that being they aren't allowed into D-Block unless its Hands Up/Partial Lockdown and they need permission from a SEC CPT+ to be in D-Block during Hands Up. In conclusion I believe this will benefit the server a lot.

Former: O5-10 "The Mad General" / SCP-RP Head Admin / CI 2LT / Security CPT

5 minutes ago, Toasty said:

+ Support 

For me personally I see no problem with allowing Behemoths into D-Block. At the moment behemoth doesn't have that much HP and Armor and considering how much damage a D-Class can do in the first place would make Behemoth die just as fast as any other class that are currently allowed in D-Block. The Auger is also a fairly weak gun so if its the Auger the reason that's its keeping it out of D-Block then the security Jugg wouldn't be allowed in either since it has a LMG, the auger is basically a LMG that looks like a minigun. This will also help boost Behemoth activity since people would be allowed into D-Block to help riots instead of being forced outside and just waiting for the 1 or 2 occasional D-Class to get past security, this would also benefit security in the attempts to keep D-Class in D-Block since its fairly easy for D-Class to get out and start causing trouble. It would also benefit the non combatant branched due to the fact that when the codes start going into orange and worse then they cant leave bunks and their RP experiences are ruined, giving Behemoth the ability to help more during Mass Riots by going into D-Block will help tremendously. If it does seem too overpowered for people then Behemoths they can follow the same rules that Wardens have to follow, that being they aren't allowed into D-Block unless its Hands Up/Partial Lockdown and they need permission from a SEC CPT+ to be in D-Block during Hands Up. In conclusion I believe this will benefit the server a lot.

+support

Great suggestion!

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT

6 minutes ago, Toasty said:

+ Support 

He spoke with me and I found no issue with it!
+Support

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

1 hour ago, Toasty said:

+ Support 

+support Yeah its not that strong anymore compared to the hoards of dclass. 

"What do you mean, i cant murder you..." "

4 hours ago, styx said:

+support

I would say - support but they aren’t that strong anymore 

goliath nubero1

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

+Support, behemoth NEEDS this! Will hugely impact Behemoths ability positively to get D-Class for feeding, testing or recontainment. This change would put the subbranch on par with the accessibility and power of other Nu7 classes which I believe is fair due to the balancing and nerfs the class has received.

15/4/2021 - 17/8/2021

Former: GENSEC MAJ | Nu-7 SM | RRH Guardian - Kilo 16 | Senior Moderator | Event Team Member | Support 1

7 hours ago, Toasty said:

+ Support 

Current: 

Former: | RRH Sierra 47 | | E11 LCPL | | MJ | | AR | | Gensec SM | | CI SFC | | CI IA | | M | | Nu7 DHFE Lieutenant Colonel | | HTF A4 Z Viper A4 | | AH1Z Viper |

SCP-RP: | Former staff: 6/18/21 -> 11/18/21| | Staff 2x 2/26/22 -> 10/28/22 | | Joined: Apr, 2021~ |

+Support

They def aren't like what they used to be when they first came out with the broken auger. Now auger has been nerfed into the ground, maybe nerfed a bit too harshly, but it wouldn't make too big a difference for them to be allowed into D-Block.

CI CMDR
CC: CI Requiem Squad XH-76
Biggest DMC Fan

2 hours ago, IgnisNuts said:

+Support

They def aren't like what they used to be when they first came out with the broken auger. Now auger has been nerfed into the ground, maybe nerfed a bit too harshly, but it wouldn't make too big a difference for them to be allowed into D-Block.

E11 2LT || Ex CI 2LT || Average Metal gear rising enjoyer || Ex Nu7 2LT

On 7/23/2021 at 1:14 AM, IgnisNuts said:

+Support

SCPRP | Mr. Inactive | Resigned

Former: Admin Maintenance Foreman Head Of H.L.P.R. Bot | MTF E11 SSGT Bulborb L1GT

[On CC's] Frank West MTF ETA 10 U2 "See No Evil"

spacer.png

+/- support

+ As well, behemoth is eh, and can be killed just as quick with a good push like anyone else, but

- as A: gensec CCs are equipped to fight wars 90% of the time based off their kit, so they are generally just milking the best weapons in the server against hordes of lower hp and armor players, and B: The sight of a player suppressing  d block with a minigun? A fuckin' minigun?! New players will see that and just kinda be like "thats fucking bullshit" and in some cases, could drive players away from the server. We already see the reactions to them OUTSIDE of d block, letting them in would just lead to more irritation from new players. 

Daddy D Boi |Previously CI SGM XB1 and RAM|Formerly Agent Starboi| CCs: Frank West | Doctor Samuel Hayden | Solid Snake | CI Recon Force | Drip Hank Hill | The O7 Bois (Owner of Sunsetters)
The Femboi With The Fubar

21 minutes ago, Ya Boi Sawrunner said:

- as A: gensec CCs are equipped to fight wars 90% of the time based off their kit, so they are generally just milking the best weapons in the server against hordes of lower hp and armor players, and B: The sight of a player suppressing  d block with a minigun? A fuckin' minigun?! New players will see that and just kinda be like "thats fucking bullshit" and in some cases, could drive players away from the server. We already see the reactions to them OUTSIDE of d block, letting them in would just lead to more irritation from new players. 

Former CI CPT|  Guts Mexican                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

“I will protect those who cannot protect themselves. ”

—Second Ideal of the Windrunners