tiky

Trial Moderator   

11 members have voted

1. 1. want me have job has trail Moderator??? Pog

This poll is closed to new votes

vvvvvvv1. What is your in-game name?: tiky

2. What is your steam name?: tiky

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:490073845

4. What is your discord username: (MA/CI RCT tiky#1441)

5. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (no)

6. What date did you start playing on the community? (6/20/2021)

7. What date did you make your forums account? 7/15/2021

8. How many warnings do you have on all GL servers? 12 including goomba stomping  and Failrp

9. What is your donor rank? (Bronze)

10. Are you a staff member in another community? nope

11. Have you read the staff handbook? yup

12. Timezone: Eastern

13. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (I think I deserve this rank cause I might be very bad my job or role but I will still help with this community, but I want help people while I become an admin and I have no experience at all but I want to learn and I think I am going to have a fun time doing my job while fixing others mistakes (maybe) so I would like to have most of time fixing or laughing with other or just being like chill (whatever) and yea that's why I deserve this rank.)                                                                                                                                                             Q1: How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? Mute them but if that doesn't work gag them and of course you have to give them a documented warning and a 5 day ban.                                                                                                       Q3: In your opinion, what is the best way to handle a situation involving a player that clearly does not care about the punishments they are receiving?  I guess in my opinion the best way to handle the player the doesn't care about their punishments that are if they don't care at all about their punishments they will have a worse punishment that this time.

Garry's Mod 7_25_2021 3_58_07 PM.png

Edited by tiky

Former SCS ME SVFTO

-Support

-Lied about having 0 warns, even though as a D-Class he goomba stomped someone right infront of @STONKSMAN's face

-In my opinion, kinda a minge

-I havent seen him on that much.

-You dont give formal warnings for MRDM, thats a documented warning, and a 5 day ban.

-You dont blacklist someone for MRDM and cursing at you, blacklists are given for Doxxing.

-Failure to meet the 150 word requirement. 

-Application seems poor and the poll is private, and not taking the application seriously, such as: "want me have job as trail moderator?? pog"

I think your better off playing more and adapting a less mingy behavior before applying again

Edited by Flooded
More reasonings

The picture explains what I am. [DATA EXPU-]
space star GIF

-support

2 hours ago, tiky said:

(I think I deserve this rank cause I might be very bad my job or role

Question 13 answer isn't promising whatsoever

There is NEVER a circumstance where you would blacklist someone for swearing at you, not even the N word gets a blacklist unless its legit done consistently and has shown no change in attitude/behavior after the first ban or two

From above comment you do have warns and openly lied about not having any

-Support 

-  Doesn't meet the word count (only has 93 out of 150) 
- Has recent warns
- Handling situations wrong 

---------------------------------------------------------
I suggest playing a while more on the server, and reading over the rules and staff handbook more.  

3 hours ago, Jason51746 said:

-Support 

- Has recent warns

I suggest playing a while more on the server, and reading over the rules and staff handbook more.  

-Support

• Like 1

"What do you mean, i cant murder you..." "

ah yes the infamous ""trail" moderator makes its return! 

Sorry man

-support

Edited by Some minge

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

12 hours ago, Jason51746 said:

-Support 

- Has recent warns

Former RRH Analyst X-ray 39 Former D1 Deimos I   Former DDOP of RnD  🇬🇧

[CC's] Deadshot-Engineer-Snoop Dog-MTF-Alpha-9

British GIF

18 hours ago, Flooded said:

-Support

-Lied about having 0 warns, even though as a D-Class he goomba stomped someone right infront of @STONKSMAN's face.

-You dont give formal warnings for MRDM, thats a documented warning, and a 5 day ban.

-You dont blacklist someone for MRDM and cursing at you, blacklists are given for Doxxing.

I think your better off playing more and adapting a less mingy behavior before applying again

19 hours ago, Flooded said:

-Support

-Lied about having 0 warns, even though as a D-Class he goomba stomped someone right infront of @STONKSMAN's face.

Same. Although a formal warning is documented and you would give one. Perhaps you meant verbal? Regardless, very good points.

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT

-Support

I got to be honest, I don't think you would be great for Trial Mod.

You have 12 Warnings, questions are a little wonky.

I don't see you on that much and I play a lot.

And from other comments, you lied about your warnings, I and guessing you didn't read the Staff Handbook as other comments state you put "Verbal Warning" for a MRDM sit.  (Which you did fix) also you mention

On 7/22/2021 at 1:13 PM, tiky said:

(I think I deserve this rank cause I might be very bad my job or role

which is something Staff wouldn't really want.  You need to make sure you are good at your job and know what you're doing.

-Support
Look man, you're a good friend and all but, Lying about having 0 warns and not meeting requirements. Sorry. Try again next time!
amongus

SCPRP Utility Senior Command "Supervisor Of Utility" Faye

utlit

On 7/23/2021 at 1:01 AM, Jason51746 said:

-Support 
- Has recent warns

And tiky stutters alot of times i am not making fun of him i am just saying that he might not be able to handle some situations 

Best Regards From The Middle East

CI General

The Middle Eastern Prince 

The Last Oil Bender 

DENIED.

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided not to accept you for staff. This can be because of your application, experience, behavior, feedback, or other unstated reasons. You may re-apply in 1 week.

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021