Event Team Role Call

The Apple

(filling this out on mobile so it might be a little scuffed) 

Name: dagger

ET Rank : member

Donator Rank : N/A

How Active are You? (1-10) : 7

Are you Interested in being an SET : no

How do you intend to bring more RP into Events? : l intend to bring more RP into my events by trying to participate in events so that I don't leave anyone out and increase my interaction with the player in my events. 

Name : TrainOverlord
ET Rank : Member
How Active are You? (1-10): 8
Are you Interested in being an SET : Well sure, but I am only new so this wont be a achievable feat for some time. 

How do you intend to bring more RP into Events? : By nailing down what specifically individuals look for in RP during events and be sure to incorporate them into my own events with unique twists and action. 

Nothing special here, move on.

Name : dano
ET Rank : Member
Donator Rank : im not sure ive also bren staff for a long time but i think gold?
How Active are You? (1-10) 8
Are you Interested in being an SET : yes already got a app on so very

How do you intend to bring more RP into Events? : ive been reading more and more scp's lately so i intend to use those to increase the rp during my events

Current (RP) ranks: SHGO Lore Senior Guard || Pyke Captain || Moderator

Former (RP) ranks: SCP:RP Senior Admin || Support || MTF E11 CPT / Head ranger || Maintenance Expert || RRH Engineer Alpha 3 || Shadow Guard VI || 
CC's: The sniper || Security Officers || MTF Sigma 66('Sixteen Tons') Trooper || 

-Dano

Name : Light
ET Rank : Trainee
Donator Rank : Diamond
How Active are You? (1-10) 10/10
Are you Interested in being an SET : Yes

How do you intend to bring more RP into Events? : Bring events that can incorporate peoples creative ideas into RP

Former  

70672632_Untitled(15).png.7d232f74c3ac9624b835990cffc361e8.png

"Foundation Doctor and a Medical Doctor are 2 god damn different things." -Light   "Can you heal me."-Entire Foundation   "Ok Sophia"-Arium

Name : Neo
ET Rank : ET Member
Donator Rank : Platinum 
How Active are You? (1-10) 6/10 
Are you Interested in being an SET : Yes.

How do you intend to bring more RP into Events? : By permitting non-ET Members to play a part in ET. Allow them to RP as a Character in my Events. Allow them to take part in the fun.

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||

Name: Cloaker
ET Rank: Event Team Trainee
Donator Rank: Diamond
How Active are You? 8
Are you Interested in being an SET: Not at the moment, no.

How do you intend to bring more RP into Events?: By making more events anyone can participate in, I've been seeing more and more events that only focus on a few branches instead of all.

local teenage father :3

Retired: ci ddop cloaker s1mp

Ex Senior Moderator

Ex Event Team

Name : Nanafrost
How Active are You? (1-10) 9
Are you Interested in being an SET : Yes, However my lack of training and confidence to be such a rank is high

How do you intend to bring more RP into Events? : Passing out ideas, seeing what can stick to a wall and or make events that shall evolve to the players choices and actions, to shape such a thing

Former Nu7 Second Lieutenant Nanafrost / Nu7  SM Nanafrost
Experienced Medic WinterFrost

Former RRH Engineer Foxtrot 69

Name :Ceese
ET Rank :Trainee
Donator Rank :Plat
How Active are You? (1-10) 6
Are you Interested in being an SET :No

How do you intend to bring more RP into Events? :Becoming more active 

Former Research Manager| EXP medic |MTF E11 CPL FartDaddy37
AKA The guy who stole Rektifys rank
image.png.4a79aba1d074f4fe5053277bd4ea571d.png

Name :Von Braun The 7TH
ET Rank :Trainee
Donator Rank :user
How Active are You? (1-10) 6
Are you Interested in being an SET :im still trainee so being member will be good

How do you intend to bring more RP into Events? :writing my ideas and writing every details of what i will or want to do

Name : GLaDOS
ET Rank : A-ETL
How Active are You? (1-10): Yes.
Are you Interested in being an SET : Perhaps

How do you intend to bring more RP into Events? : Using role-play and good balancing mechanics to develop a good situation for combatants and non-combatants alike.

Founder of Aperture Science | Retired Head of Research | Retired Event Team Leader | Current Metal Head
Secure. Contain. Protect.

Name : Sleepy
Donator Rank : Silver
How Active are You? (1-10) 7-8
Are you Interested in being an SET : Not at the moment.

How do you intend to bring more RP into Events? : By involving more participation from non-combatants within events, making it equal RP between non-combatants and combatants.

Name: Evan

ET Rank: Trainee

Dono rank: Plat

How active: normally  7 but recent events have caused some trouble so probably around a 4 rn

Are you interested in SET: Yes but I think thats a but out of reach rn

How do you intend to bring more RP into events: Non combs need more love and I would prefer to do less pvp events.

Edited by Horseless Headless Horseman

Name : Mitchell Hugh
ET Rank : SET
How Active are You? (1-10) 7/10
Are you Interested in being an SET : Take a wild guess.

How do you intend to bring more RP into Events? : Mainly focusing on just more quality over quanity in RP based events, Instead of doing multiple small RP events, I plan to do more bigger scale high-quality events, That would give multiple branches something to do.

[SCP RP] Former Research Administrator | Research Field Agent | Chair Professor of RRA - Former RRH Analyst 'November 1' -- MTF Nu7 Second Lieutenant  Senior Event Team Member - Former Admin
1738.png.2860d6d83ce908d8cece340a33865cfb.png