General Suggestion - LCZ/EZ Sign [Completed]

ShadowPL

What are you suggesting? - Remove the LCZ sign on the way to the EZ bridge.

How would this change better the server? - Less new people getting confused where to go? not sure

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - None that I can think of

Who would this change mostly benefit? - everyone

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion -

Screenshot 2021-07-19 125440.jpg

• Like 1

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

I'm quite sure that was copied from the old Site-05 (where HCZ was flipped). It would require a map update to fix, as I'm quite sure it's not a prop.

But I mean, sure. +Support in next map update.

Current: None

Former: Security Sergeant Major (and SFC), Director of Logistics, Alpha-1 Private First Class, CI Mil Private First Class (and E4 C6), Nu7 Lance Corporal, CI RnD Supervisory Agent (and EOI F3) 

8 hours ago, The Gaming Goat said:

+Support

Honestly I had no clue that existed untill now.

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

22 hours ago, The Gaming Goat said:

+Support

Honestly I had no clue that existed untill now.

Same LOL

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

• 1 month later...