18 members have voted

1. 1. Should Bismarck get Commander?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (IN Game Name): 

IC SSL VCMDR 1207 Sev [Bismarck]

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Imperial Commando (Boss)

3. What do you want to be a Commander of this branch?

I want to further improve IC and make it better. I want to help the branch and help out the VCMDRs the best I can. I want toHelp further improve Documents and help command with the branch as much as possible. I enjoy working with Bear as he was my Comander and I want to live up to commands standards. I want to help the new Sev the best way I can if i am accepted.  Working with Wolfie,Joker, and Bear, they are amazing people and I want to work with them in the future. I will push for more activity and sims, RP, and trainings. 

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

1 year

5. What is the Main Purpose of a Commander for a branch?

To lead your battalion  with your VCMDRs. Its to help out HC with your VCMDRs in adjusting the Documents that need to be fixed. Your goal is to be the shining star for your battalion You are incharge of what goes in side the battalion if High Command approves of the action/ document. I have been a good role model as a VCMDR. I want to improve as the Commander and run the battalion the best as i can. 

6. Why should we trust you to be Commander?:

I have been a VCMDR for a year and some change. I have helped the VCMDRs as well as running Snipers by myself s as a NCO and a SSS. I love IC and I climbed the rank with 2 months. I was so active and helping where I am needed. All the old VCMDRs as well as the modern VCMDRs can show that I am always helpful and always there when you needed me. I will continue to grow and prove my worth. I want to continue to help HC and the other VCMDRs and help them. I will show HC I am worthy of the positon.

7. How often can you be Online?

4 to 6 hours a day

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?):

Zero warns
Edited by Foxy Felix

-Support 

-I rarely see you active as well as not in the TS with your troopers
-I don't recall seeing you on the server as an IC VCMDR last year while I was Boss so I don't know why you are claiming that you were a VCMDR at that time. 
-You show leniency towards people that don't need it as well. 
-Short app. 

Edited by Itsuki_Mamoru

EX IC CMDR 1138 Boss|EX VCMDR 1207 Sev|EX Moderator|Chaos Squad Lead

23 minutes ago, Itsuki_Mamoru said:

-Support 

-I don't recall seeing you on the server as an IC VCMDR last year while I was Boss so I don't know why you are claiming that you were a VCMDR at that time. 
-Short app. 

7 hours ago, Foxy Felix said:
  • How much game time do you have on the server?

1 year

• What is the Main Purpose of a Commander for a branch?

To lead your battalion  with your VCMDRs. Its to help out HC with your VCMDRs in adjusting the Documents that need to be fixed. Your goal is to be the shining star for your battalion You are incharge of what goes in side the battalion if High Command approves of the action/ document. I have been a good role model as a VCMDR. I want to improve as the Commander and run the battalion the best as i can. 

• Why should we trust you to be Commander?:

I have been a VCMDR for a year and some change. I have helped the VCMDRs as well as running Snipers by myself s as a NCO and a SSS. I love IC and I climbed the rank with 2 months. I was so active and helping where I am needed. All the old VCMDRs as well as the modern VCMDRs can show that I am always helpful and always there when you needed me. I will continue to grow and prove my worth. I want to continue to help HC and the other VCMDRs and help them. I will show HC I am worthy of the positon.

• How often can you be Online?

4 to 6 hours a day

This entire section is just wrong.

-You don't have 1 year game time.

-You haven't been VCMDR "for a year and some change" I get if it's exaggeration but at least be serious.

-This just lacks any kind of effort.

• Like 3
  • Heart-Eyes 2
  • Dislike 1

Last-Senior Commander Iden Versio (First IF SharpShooter Overseer, Last Commander ID10,Team Chestbox Gang)

Founder of the Gaminglight Christian Alliance Ex-Super Admin SawickM/Forum Diplomat/Supportspacer.png

+support
-Is a great leader
-Approachable and friendly
-Would make a good boss in my eyes

GOOD LUCK SEV!
Shock EJTAL COL Dead

4 minutes ago, TheDeadGuy said:

+support
-Is a great leader

GOOD LUCK SEV!

|EX SF SFL CSVL Dead|
|EX Admin|
|EX Shock Commander Dead|

6 hours ago, Itsuki_Mamoru said:

-Support 

-Short app. 

6 hours ago, SawickM said:

-You haven't been VCMDR "for a year and some change" I get if it's exaggeration but at least be serious.

Drayton

Former DT ØSC01/SH8 l Former IC VCOM Scorch l Former Iden Versio l Former SHGO Drayton

First Inferno Squad Senior Commander

“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.” ― G.K. Chesterton

14 hours ago, Itsuki_Mamoru said:

-Support 

-Short app. 

- Quite literally the only interaction I have ever had with you is when I asked you why it looked like someone exploded ketchup all over your face. You're not as active as the other VCMDRs and I haven't heard much about you being a good IC VCMDR. In a previous post, it was stated that you lied blatantly in your questions section. If this is true, which I'm starting to think it is, this does not look good at all.

ImperialRP

Ret. Shadow Guard V Noir Ret. SF EP GSO Ret. MC HS VCMDR Flanbro - Ret. GMVI/Mod

1136393658_image(3).png.38d29dde09c4c4b898f756b644e3377a.png 

On 7/19/2021 at 8:22 AM, SawickM said:

15 hours ago, Flanbro said:

- Quite literally the only interaction I have ever had with you is when I asked you why it looked like someone exploded ketchup all over your face. You're not as active as the other VCMDRs and I haven't heard much about you being a good IC VCMDR. In a previous post, it was stated that you lied blatantly in your questions section. If this is true, which I'm starting to think it is, this does not look good at all.

• Like 2

Kev
juegos fallout GIF

On 7/19/2021 at 8:22 AM, SawickM said:

Current: 47th Duelist Euronymous 501st CMDR Pisces
Previous: SHGO Senior Guard Kuiyn | 501st HVYAL CPT Pisces 2223 | AO SubLT Pisces | GM VIII | Shore CQB SSGT Pisces TK2223 | DT SSGT WC1 | SO Lieutenant Nova | Purge BAL MAJ Pisces GB12
"
Wanna see how I got these warns?"

On 7/19/2021 at 4:14 AM, TheDeadGuy said:

+support
-Is a great leader

GOOD LUCK SEV!
Shock EJTAL COL Dead

Fantastic leader

Fantastic Guy

Great fit for Boss

Former Vice Sovereign Aero

On 7/19/2021 at 2:55 AM, Itsuki_Mamoru said:

-Support 

-Short app. 

- mega support 

you were a jerk to me for no reason when I asked a question about the server I am new and you blew me off idk what your deal is

On 7/18/2021 at 11:55 PM, Itsuki_Mamoru said:

-Support 

-Short app. 

On 7/19/2021 at 3:22 AM, SawickM said:

DENIED

Thank you for your interest!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by Army High Command, this application has been Denied.
You may re-apply in two weeks!

~ Imperial High Command

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥