• yes?
    • no?

• Head Admin

In-Game Name: Tactical

Steam Name: [GL] CB Tactical

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:238559553

What is your staff rank and the server you work in? Admin / Police RP

How often are you online on the forums? Everyday

Why do you believe you're qualified to serve as a Forum Diplomat? I believe that i am qualified for Forums Diplomat as i am heavily active on the forums and server, i play on Police RP everyday and always check through the forums 3 to 4 times a day. I am wanting to help the community further by helping out on the forums as i am already Staff, event team and support. i feel this will help as i will be able to sort post's out while other forums diplomats are busy or not online, this will help as it will take stress of the other members.

Would you consider yourself to have good judgement? If so, please describe a situation that required you to make a difficult decision? I feel i have great judgment as i am command in SCO19, DEA, PD and DOC. i already worked in a Prison in real life and had to make quick decisions and have the right judgment about situations in there. I also take a lot of reports in PD and have to deal with them, for example i had a report about someone driving badly, they had the wrong name and they were arresting people for no reason, from anyone's eyes that's a straight demotion, but before i thought about a demotion i wanted there side to the story. After getting there side of the story it turns out that they got told there name was wrong and was told to change it, after explaining to the person there name was right the person said i am PD command (when he wasn't) so the player listened, the driving badly, he held his hands up to it and was very apologetic, the arresting people for no reason was a difficult one as there was 2 different story's and eventually i got footage i had to decide whether or not to strike or demote the person, i eventually came to a decision and decided to strike the person and keep a good eye on them. 

How would you deal with a situation where a user is spamming in various topics due to getting banned from one of our servers?  I would start out by hiding the spam posts. I would then try to find out what server the user was banned on, I would then inbox them a message along the lines of, “Please do not spam post, as this is against the forum rules, if you feel your ban was false you may attempt to appeal it *link to the ban appeal of the server they were banned on*.” If they refused to stop, and continued to spam, I would then follow chain of command and get them to issue a warning to the player.

How would you deal with a situation where two users are aggressively arguing with each other in a warning appeal? i would tr and defuse the situation before anything, if they proceeded to argue i would then post something along the lines of,

-Forums Diplomat Message-

Please Keep Response To + / - Support Only! This post may be locked until SMT come to a decision!

Signature.png

$500+ Donator

+ Support

- super friendly!

- very patient and cool headed

-awesome

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent 

+Support

-Good Application

-Active 

-Dedicated in Staff and to the community 

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

1 hour ago, [GL] Dark said:

+Support

-Good Application

-Active 

-Dedicated in Staff and to the community 

Active on the forums, Good Luck!

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟

On 7/17/2021 at 11:00 PM, Vice said:

+ Support

- super friendly!

- very patient and cool headed

-awesome

Tactical is EXTREMLY helpful and a very nice guy he is very calm and always active, he is very dedicated to this server and I cannot think of someone more perfect for this role good luck tac! ❤️❤️

Edited by [GL] Slick

Imperial RP GM Admin

31st Commander

+Support
Active
Friendly
Helpful
Good App

Good Luck British Man

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

11 minutes ago, ICE said:

+Support
Active
Friendly
Helpful
Good App

Good Luck British Man

He’s also a great command member in DEA. This is coming from a fellow DEA command member. Tactical is just an amazing person in general... You can reach out to him about anything really!

good luck tactical 

FBI SAIC 

PD CPL 

Member since September of 2018

• Manager

Accepted

Congratulations and welcome to the team!

Training instructions will be announced in the Forum Diplomat announcements in discord.

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

• Nimo locked this topic