MTF Epsilon-11 Branch Update 7/16/21 - Denied

Nenea Tanti

===========================================================================================================================

MTF Epsilon-11 Branch Update July 2021

Job: MTF E-11 Commander

Adding: tfa_csgo_nova,  tfa_l85,weapon_doom3_flashlight, cross_arms_swep, cross_arms_infront_swep

Removing: tfa_mossberg590, tfa_csgo_ak47

Job HP: 225-->250

Job Model:

Adding:

models/player/Suits/male_01_closed_coat_tie.mdl

models/player/Suits/male_03_closed_coat_tie.mdl

models/player/Suits/male_05_closed_coat_tie.mdl

models/player/Suits/male_04_closed_coat_tie.mdl

models/player/Suits/male_06_closed_coat_tie.mdl

models/player/Suits/male_09_closed_coat_tie.mdl

models/player/Suits/male_08_closed_coat_tie.mdl

models/player/Suits/male_02_closed_coat_tie.mdl

Removing:

models/suno/player/ghost/ply_ghost.mdl

===========================================================================================================================

Job: MTF E-11 Officer

Adding: guthscp_keycard_lvl_4, weapon_doom3_flashlight,tfa_remington870, salute_swep, cross_arms_swep, cross_arms_infront_swep

Removing: guthscp_keycard_lvl_3, tfa_mossberg590

Job Armor: 175-->200

Job: MTF E-11 Coldsilver

Adding: tfa_m16a4_acog, weapon_doom3_flashlight ,tfa_csgo_xm1014,tfa_vikhr, tfa_m98b, tfa_tec9, salute_swep, cross_arms_swep, cross_arms_infront_swep

Removing: tfa_csgo_g3sg1,tfa_mossberg590, tfa_aw50, tfa_csgo_cz75

Job Armor: 200-->225

Job: MTF-E11 Coldsilver Alpha Unit

Adding: tfa_m16a4_acog, tfa_intervention, weapon_doom3_flashlight,tfa_csgo_xm1014, salute_swep,  cross_arms_swep, cross_arms_infront_swep

Removing: tfa_csgo_aug,tfa_mossberg590

If possible we would like to increase the damage of the ethereal from 150 to 200

Job: MTF E-11 Rangers

Job Name: MTF E-11 Rangers -->  MTF E-11 Auxiliary Unit

Job Model (Model Paths):

models/player/r6s_mute.mdl

Job Description:

“This Epsilon-11 operative has been trained and tested in the art of close quarter combat. They are equipped with heavy duty weapons and armor.”

Job Weapons (Ex. tfa_csgo_mac10):

Adding:

tfa_deagle

tfa_ins2_cw_ar15

tfa_csgo_xm1014

weapon_doom3_flashlight

salute_swep

Removing:

tfa_kac_pdw

tfa_glock

tfa_remington870

Job Salary: Staying the same

Job HP: 200-->275

Job Armor: 175-->150

Job Slots: 7-->5

Extra Info (Ex. Workshop link for models):

Mute Model

AR-15

Job Name: MTF E-11 Marksman

Adding: weapon_cuff_elastic, weapon_doom3_flashlight, salute_swep, cross_arms_swep

Job HP: 175-->200

Job Slots: 6-->8

Job Name: MTF E-11 Spotter

Adding: tfa_ithacam37,weapon_doom3_flashlight, salute_swep, util_binoculars

Removing:  tfa_1897winchester

Job HP: 200-->225

Job Armor: 175-->150

Job Model:

Adding:

models/player/blackmesa_marine.mdl

Removing:

models/ninja/mgs4_praying_mantis_merc.mdl

Binoculars

HECU Model

Job Name: MTF E-11 Rapid Care Unit

Job Armor: 150-->175

Adding: weapon_doom3_flashlight, salute_swep, cross_arms_swep, tfa_bizonp19

Removing: tfa_csgo_mp7

Job Model:

Adding:

models/payday2/units/medic_player.mdl

Removing:

models/payday2/units/medic_player.mdl

Medic Model

Job Name: MTF E-11 Combat Engineers

Job Armor: 200-->225

Adding: weapon_doom3_flashlight, salute_swep, cross_arms_swep

New Job

Name of Job: MTF E-11 Foxtrot Unit 1

Job Model (Model Paths):

Job Description:

“Mobile Task Force Epsilon-11 handles internal security for the SCP Foundation, under oversight by MTF Alpha-1. They are a special ops force deployed to Foundation Sites when standard protocols fail and multiple breaches are imminent. As such, most of their operations are classified.”

Job Weapons (Ex. tfa_csgo_mac10):

Adding: 

tfa_ithacam37

tfa_csgo_p90

tfa_m92beretta

guthscp_keycard_lvl_3

weapon_cuff_elastic

weapon_m9

tfa_csgo_frag

tfa_csgo_smoke

weapon_doom3_flashlight

salute_swep

Job Salary:  180 $

Job HP: 225

Job Armor: 150

Job Donator Rank: Silver

Job Slots: 6

Job Model:

models/player/ntf_male.mdl

models/player/ntf_female.mdl

Needs /e11, /mtf, /site, /ff comms

Extra Info (Ex. Workshop link for models):

NTF Model

Job Name: MTF E-11 NCO

Adding: weapon_doom3_flashlight, salute_swep

Job Name: MTF E-11 Enlisted

Adding: weapon_doom3_flashlight, salute_swep

Job Name: MTF E-11 Pathfinder

Adding: weapon_doom3_flashlight,tfa_m98b, salute_swep

Removing: tfa_csgo_awp

Edited by Nenea Tanti
  • Like 3
  • Gaminglight Love 1

MTF Epsilon-11 Commander | Event Team 

+Support THIS SHIT TOOK A MONTH AND A HALF AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

NEVERMIND IT TOOK 3 MONTHS WOOOOOO

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"

-Support for the AR-15 SWEP (Unnecessary weapon - M4A1 Iron is already on the server) and suits on an MTF class
Everything else seems okay for now, overall +support.

Edited by Bread

lol, lmao even

6 minutes ago, Utter Disc 05 said:

+support Also CAN WE USE THE THE GERNADE LAUNCHER ON THE AR-15 PLease LET ME jsut wipe the area clean 

AT Attachments do not work properly as we dont have the AT addon on the server, and I don't believe that it'll ever be added or is compatible with TFA SV2. I don't really see a point in adding it since you cant use attachments. 

Mainly, we already have weapons extremely similar to the one you guys want to add, and the M4A1 Iron is nearly the exact same thing. If you want special weapons, you need to add something that's unique. 

Edited by Bread

lol, lmao even

Just now, Bread said:

INS2 Attachments do not work properly as we dont have the AT addon on the server, and I don't believe that it'll ever be added. I don't really see a point in adding it since you cant use attachments. 

same reason nu7 have a bal 27 for thier hsu just cause its unique to just us

• Like 2

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"

10 minutes ago, Alexxx said:

-Support

My reasons:

This was suggested last time, and what happend It got denied it's basically a replica. As Some have said on the branch update that got denied last time, If you want to increase E11 Activity come up with something new that interests your E11. By this I don't mean new jobs.

I see absolute no reason to Increasing the Alpha unit's slot to 3 as 2 are more than enough.

I mean, Isn't RCU supposed to be a Medic? I mean yeah, It's a Medic for MTF but It still doesn't need that much hp Imo.

I really don't understand, I see you are de-buffing the armor but 275 HP is Just way to much.

Rest Seems okay for now.

Everything he said seems to resonate with me, however, the rest (excluding the new job as it just seems unnecessary) is a big time +support
(Excluding the RCU hp i like that no bias)

The God Gamer of the Shitpost Squadron    

14 minutes ago, Alexxx said:

-Support

My reasons:

This was suggested last time, and what happend It got denied it's basically a replica. As Some have said on the branch update that got denied last time, If you want to increase E11 Activity come up with something new that interests your E11. By this I don't mean new jobs.

I see absolute no reason to Increasing the Alpha unit's slot to 3 as 2 are more than enough.

I mean, Isn't RCU supposed to be a Medic? I mean yeah, It's a Medic for MTF but It still doesn't need that much hp Imo.

I really don't understand, I see you are de-buffing the armor but 275 HP is Just way to much.

Rest +Support

Like I really mean no harm with this post but like I don't want CI being absolutely weak again and then It's gonna return to whoever get's the best branch update and thats just not fun

Former RRH Analyst X-ray 39 Former D1 Deimos I   Former DDOP of RnD  🇬🇧

[CC's] Deadshot-Engineer-Snoop Dog-MTF-Alpha-9

British GIF

18 minutes ago, Bread said:

-Support for the AR-15 SWEP (Unnecessary weapon) and suits on an MTF class
Everything else seems okay for now, overall +support.

Also for me -Support on The Foxtrot Class seems really unnecessary and just the exact same as the other classes

-Support on the Enlisted HP going to 200. Thats more then my Security SCMD job lmao

Edited by Sprink

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat 

48 minutes ago, Alexxx said:

-Support

My reasons:

I see absolute no reason to Increasing the Alpha unit's slot to 3 as 2 are more than enough. It'd Just be unfair to the SCP's getting ganged on by 3 Alpha unit's with Ethereals.

Rest +Support

Like I really mean no harm with this post but like I don't want CI being absolutely weak again and then It's gonna return to whoever get's the best branch update and thats just not fun

And -Support on the 200 hp for enlisted more then a GENSEC SCMD.

+/- support for me

Edited by Botez

idk im 2LT ok bye

49 minutes ago, Alexxx said:

-Support

My reasons:

I see absolute no reason to Increasing the Alpha unit's slot to 3 as 2 are more than enough. It'd Just be unfair to the SCP's getting ganged on by 3 Alpha unit's with Ethereals.

Rest +Support

And -Support on the 200 hp for enlisted more then a GENSEC SCMD.

agreed 🙏

removed ci general toaster

Ad-468x90-removebg-preview.png.8e07acf530dac2bf477e3a66beb599ba.png

+support 

Aces. It'll be a mess when the m16a4 gets nerfed into piss though.

Daddy D Boi |Previously CI SGM XB1 and RAM|Formerly Agent Starboi| CCs: Frank West | Doctor Samuel Hayden | Solid Snake | CI Recon Force | Drip Hank Hill | The O7 Bois (Owner of Sunsetters)
The Femboi With The Fubar