1. 1. Should I get Trial Moderator?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

What is your in-game name?: Boubak

What is your steam name?: Yulo

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:493088087

What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667): Yulo#3676

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, I use to be a staff on another server that soon shutdown.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) August 27, 2020

What date did you make your forums account? August 27, 2020

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers?: 1, for Racism.20210710060952_1.thumb.jpg.d5de0c8b503de04fe704289d7f151e66.jpg

What is your donor rank? (User, Silver, Gold, etc) User

Are you a staff member in another community? No

Have you read the staff handbook? Yes

Timezone: EST

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum): I don't much feel like I deserve it since there are of course so many better people than me, but if I had to say I would probably say because I can be active nearly every day.  I now own my own PC so I can be on 24/7 even during school days as I get my homework done during school; I also have a good knowledge of the rules and what people can and can't do, such as RDM which is a simple rule everyone knows.  I would also like to say that I might have a warning for racism but that was last year around when I first joined I didn't think I would actually play this server but now I am and I really did change a lot from back then. I would also say because I am determined to work and dedicated to trying my hardest to help the community out, I really do like the server and want to help out.  I am determined to try my hardest at all times, be respectful to everyone no matter how they treat me and I also don’t get mad easily so in Admin sits I would never actually get mad, I also don’t get irritated it’s pretty hard to make me mad, annoyed, or irritated because I like to find the fun in things and would like to help out with making the server fun for everyone so even new people can have enjoyment in the server.  I also have been reading the Staff Handbook so I know all the commands, rules, warning system, and banning system pretty well.  I have been playing a lot so I know how some people act and how others will play out which I find helpful so I know who to keep an eye out for and just make sure they aren’t breaking the rules or aren’t causing trouble for players.  I want to help to keep the community fun for everyone and help out as much as I can to keep the server players happy and having fun so that people don’t leave because someone props block them or RDM’s them so much, I just would like to help out with that. Also because my grammar is decently good as I do make mistakes quite a bit, but fix them quickly.  I have also been on the server for a year now which might not seem good, but I find it an accomplishment since most server’s I play I stop playing after 2-3 months.  I know how to set goals for myself to accomplish like “Get Moderator Position” and I find setting goals important as it helps one achieve his/her best ability to do their best and be the best, also I like to help other people out a lot I find it makes me feel happy when I help others either being in real life or in games I just find it to be a good thing to do.

Scenario questions:

Select any two of the following four questions to answer for this section. Please note, in the scenario questions we are not expecting perfect answers. We are accessing your critical thinking skills, your ability to use the staff handbook, and come to reasonable conclusions. 

Q1: How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?
--I would gag them and ask them nicely to stop, explain to them what I pulled them in for.  I would then ungag them to let them explain why they MRDM, I would explain to them that they'll be banned for MRDM and call an admin or higher to ban them for 5+ days.

Q2: You are involved in a staff sit that involves 5 different players. The players begin to get frustrated and the sit becomes very toxic and unproductive. What would you do in this situation?
--I would ask everyone to please quiet down, if they don't I would gag them then ungag one at a time to get each one of their stories to see what happened, I would ask for either evidence if any of them don't.  If none of them have evidence I would call for another staff to see if anyone seen what happened, depending of the severity of the problem I would either let them go with a warning or a Verbal warning.

Edited by Starch
Added a poll forgot to do it when I posted it.

+Support

Even though I don’t know the guy, he doesn’t have anything bad about him. Though the racism warn/ban is a bit of a turn off. But as I see no further warns or bans were committed, I can tell you have grown from your past mistakes and dedicate yourself to not become a troublemaker in this server.

david-goggins-lifting.gif

2 hours ago, Shin said:

+Support

Even though I don’t know the guy, he doesn’t have anything bad about him. Though the racism warn/ban is a bit of a turn off. But as I see no further warns or bans were committed, I can tell you have grown from your past mistakes and dedicate yourself to not become a troublemaker in this server.

Research Administrator | R.A.U. Commissioner | External Agent 3 "Oyasumi"

image.png.ef2fbf407892c884509d5e5c10e6fc2c.png

2 hours ago, Shin said:

+Support

Imperial RP 

Staff: EX. Senior Admin, Forums Diplomat, September 2021 Staff of the Month

RP: First Commander Second Sister, Ex Ninth Sister, Eighth Brother, and SF SL 

+Support 
Good job answering the scenarios 
overall good guy
Good reason why he deserves it and he changed it to have more than 150 words

Cons- 

Racism Warn

Overall +Support seems like a good for the staff team

Edited by NickenChugget
he changed his app

EX MAJ In MIL 
EX A2 In E4
Current VCMDR Of Sarkic

From what I read, the word count was under what it should be.

I wont hold the racism warning against as we all do careless things and its in the past now -- as long we dont see anything like that in your behavior moving forward.

Other than that good scenario responses and I think you would be fit for staff.

15 hours ago, Shin said:

+Support

19 hours ago, Shin said:

+Support

On 7/10/2021 at 11:59 AM, Shin said:

+Support

On 7/10/2021 at 10:59 AM, Shin said:

+Support

-Support

Only has 2 days on the server and in those 2 days he has ran into multiple rule breaks when it came to SOP rules and sometimes also MOTD rule breaks where he was warned verbally due to his low time in game. I think he could become staff in the future but needs more time to prove himself

Edited by Redspeeds

+Support

It wouldn't allow me to put a link in here so you are stuck with this 

19 hours ago, Botez said:

I don't see a problem with this anyways. This is just a casual d-class being toxic lol. 

But from what i have seen a bit on the server

- chill guy

The only thing that i see that turns people away is that racism warn BUT that racism warn was from january. I think you have changed/gotten better since you have no more warnings after that date. 

21 hours ago, Flooded said:

-Support

Isn't this the guy who said he was gonna rip my stomach open and eat all my intestines?

Also, please read the staff handbook as you require 1 week time minimum on the server

He does. The server time says requirement of 1 week on the server. Doesn't mean full time in-game but being on the server. He's been around since January and the server playtime is really buggy and resets sometimes. 

+support

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

+Support

Demonically Inspired ..Nu7 CMDR rem love GIF

On 7/10/2021 at 6:59 PM, Shin said:

+Support

proffesional emoji user and misspslerr

image.png.8b1ba801324e1d143909ee4611dc910e.png

ok so, from my personal point of view

-support

my reasons

-very little game time on the server

-racism warn, however long ago doesnt matter to me, racism is racism in my eyes and is un-acceptable regardless of the time periods

-have seen first hand toxicity towards others 

-good scenario questions but has the wrong attitude in game

-QUOTING ON WHAT CHIEF SAID

On 7/13/2021 at 4:35 PM, Chief_ said:

I don't see a problem with this anyways. This is just a casual d-class being toxic lol. 

But from what i have seen a bit on the server

- chill guy

The only thing that i see that turns people away is that racism warn BUT that racism warn was from january. I think you have changed/gotten better since you have no more warnings after that date. 

He does. The server time says requirement of 1 week on the server. Doesn't mean full time in-game but being on the server. He's been around since January and the server playtime is really buggy and resets sometimes. 

+support

personally i do see a problem with this slightly, not so much the d class in character stuff but the part where he notes the CPL's rank which is of course ooc knowledge and while yes he didnt use it for metagaming he still made fun of the CPL for the rank they hold.

also the micspamming person could have been reported or told to stop instead of the way you rudely exclaimed it but as stated by chief these are the natural instincts of the dboi and so are understandable.

RETIRED