For the Last Time. (M8VP's Goodbye.)

M8VP ツ

Deeply in my heart i feel so sad. All I just wanna say is good luck in your life man, and enjoy your time with your family and life. I myself don’t write goodbye letters or whatever you call them, so I’m trying my best. Goodbye M8VP you were a true one to me and we will never forget about you no matter what brother. Good luck with your job too. - Botez.

o7

idk im 2LT ok bye

lt commander m8vp gone 😞 sad... good luck and have fun with you job ❤️

o7

Edited by Blazzy

Former CI 1st LT | Former Head Longshot | Former E4 (D4)

Former ma blazzu | Former HLPR Bot aV4

Former SCP-RP Event Team | Former SCP-RP Moderator

man i had fun playing with you and going up the ranks with you man we had a great time but i get it somewhere sometime a person got to leave 

it was pleasure being command with you and it was a pleasure being there to help you as best as i can 

RIP boto we going to miss you and you are welcome when ever you going to comeback 

• Gaminglight Love 1

Best Regards From The Middle East

CI General

The Middle Eastern Prince 

The Last Oil Bender 

This is sad bro never thought this would come so fast. Thank you for guiding me in CI since I became a PD.I wouldnt make it this far without your help. We had good times vibing in TS. Take care man come visit us sometime.

• Gaminglight Love 1

YOURLOCALBALDMAN.

Bro i swear to god if this is real im going to leave CI immediately and also how the hell did you not make a suggestion to me im like the most trouble making CI member LOL nah but fr if it is i might stay in CI but if you actually are leaving i hope that you have a good future and to see you again

This hit me the hardest you were one of my favorites bro I hope you have a good life and wish you luck on your new job!

Edited by GarGar

Resigned CI CMDR Gar  | Former E11 SGT Gar | RRH Guardian Yankee 42 | Former D5 CPL Gar (one of the first) A1 Steak Sauce I Farmer Gar

Wtf dude

Another og gone 😔

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

WHAT M8... Broooo man I had fun playing with you man especially watching your streams with warren like when you played resident evil and we both watched bro... This makes me so sad bruh you were one of the chillest people I've ever met you were also a great hcmd member but even a better person man.... This really hurts me man you were truly a good friend of mine and I'm gonna miss you i wish you luck with whatever you do next bro Godspeed

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

Damn, M8 you were always someone I looked up to and one of the funniest people to be around.... Best of luck to where life takes you. o7

Never going to forget you running for your life to get to the door in roblox last game night lmfao

Edited by Cloaker

local teenage father :3

Retired: ci ddop cloaker s1mp

Ex Senior Moderator

Ex Event Team

My favorite CI, sir. Sorry to hear that you are leaving, sir. Take care, sir. You'll always have a place here, sir. 

Take it easy, man.

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

hi sir

can i have my finger back?

thanks

Former CI CPT|  Guts Mexican                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

“I will protect those who cannot protect themselves. ”

—Second Ideal of the Windrunners