Noah Lee's Support App

Noah Lee

Should i become support?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Should i become Support?

On 7/4/2021 at 3:17 PM, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

-Support

I haven't heard very positives things about you and have seen evidence of this in the past. You can be extremely rude & disrespectful at sometimes, giving off a rushed feeling. I would recommend being more friendly & respectful, and get yourself out in the community before you apply for Support.
I do not believe you are currently fit for Support, Good luck though!

local teenage father :3

Retired: ci ddop cloaker s1mp

Ex Senior Moderator

Ex Event Team

2 hours ago, Demon Dice said:

@Babalowa what are you talking about literally 2 Nu7 +supported this and on that token more ci -supported this, that doesnt mean I should be pointing fingers and making baseless accusations to try to make one side seem bad on a post that has nothing to do with scprp, so if u ask me u doing that is just incredibly distasteful and uncalled for.

You're right and I apologize, i guess i was still just mad and took it out here

• Thanks 1

+Support

Honestly, the people who say Noah is "too harsh" don't see the full image. Sure, Noah is less lenient than other staff and he uses a harsher tone, however Noah has worked on his temperament and when he is harsher he is well within his right to be. If you're breaking rules, I don't see why Noah should coddle you. I've never seen Noah go harsh on people that didn't deserve it.

Noah is logical and efficient making him a great choice for Support Team

Edited by Nydekore
  • Like 1

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

I have been interacting with Noah a tad more. 

And I can say that I would've 100% been putting a -support 

But I have seen a lot of growth from previous habits and I see a really strong drive to help others which is why Noah sometimes comes off a little wonky when in tight situations where multiple people need that help. 

+support

- Some Weeb/Gubby 

Edited by Some minge

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

+SUPPORT

I personally think Noah is a great staff. He was one of the staffs who efficiently fixed the spawn points being broken, as well as other Admins+. And I am sure he can help players in Teamspeak efficiently. He is also my mentor and helped me answer a single question since that was all I needed in less than a minute, I'm also betting he can als

Though I've experienced Noah's temperament that were unneeded a few times, I've honestly moved on from it because it wasn't really a big deal for me and I've learned to stay calm whenever I encounter him or if I do happen to get in trouble and he takes the reporter's sit.

[  He is Senior Admin for a good reason. ] Is one of the big factors.

Honestly, he is a really chill man because of my experiences with him. Especially when he didn't delete my props when I built an ID checkpoint as Maintenance.

Hope you become a Support member! 

david-goggins-lifting.gif

On 7/4/2021 at 10:17 PM, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

-Support

I haven't heard very positives things about you and have seen evidence of this in the past. You can be extremely rude & disrespectful at sometimes, giving off a rushed feeling. I would recommend being more friendly & respectful, and get yourself out in the community before you apply for Support.
I do not believe you are currently fit for Support, Good luck though!

E11 2LT || Ex CI 2LT || Average Metal gear rising enjoyer || Ex Nu7 2LT