MOTD Change: 8286 Disguise rules [Completed]

PandaInShitpostLand

What are you suggesting? - Change the 8286 rules from "To be recontained, SCP-8286-GL must be either FearRP'd, cuffed, and returned to its cell (if disguised), or killed in combat/by the environment (if in alien form)" to "To be recontained, SCP-8286-GL must be either FearRP'd, cuffed, and returned to its cell (if disguised) or killed in combat/by the environment (if in alien form/seen taking a disguise from alien form). Due to the fact that if you see 8286 in alien form, you shoot him. but if you see him take the disguise of your ally. you have to fearRP him, which doesnt make much sense.

How would this change better the server? - Make the rules clearer for a new scp

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - None

Who would this change mostly benefit? - Everybody (excluding 8286)

The God Gamer of the Shitpost Squadron    

+Support

would definitely help with people rule sharking these kinds of situations

some more clarification could help

Former E11 1LT/Head Ranger,  Former Event Team/Staff Member| GENSEC SGT Foundation Chef

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.133a59eca14307e607c6ed8c10b1d560.gif<- me when the quiet guy in D-block begins to reach into his pocket

+support

Can we also change it to where killed by environment does not look like it's dependent on it being in alien form?

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT

• 3 weeks later...

+support I shoot him when I see him take form idc what it says, plus  I will shoot him if I see him running from a id check after 5 sec (which i shoot anyone who does that anyway

Edited by frog

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"