General Suggestion - Give SCP-8286 a cooldown for changing skins.

The Real Slim Nova

What are you suggesting? - Giving SCP-8286 a cooldown forΒ  killing, then imitating a victim.

How would this change better the server? - As SCP-8286 is considered OP right now, a little nerf would be helpful. This more helps the server with confusion, as there are no rules within SCP-8286's MOTD spot that says anything about cooldowns.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - Not that I can think of.

Who would this change mostly benefit? - Everyone, not including SCP-8286 because its a nerf.

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion -
image.png.2294d36537c4aa3364117608dae1ee0b.png
This is what the MOTD could look like between SCP-8286-GL's section.

Edited by Casanova

The picture explains what I am. [DATA EXPU-]
space star GIF

+support

Former:

π’π’π­πž πƒπ’π«πžπœπ­π¨π« -Β π’π’π­πžΒ π€ππ¦π’π§π’π¬π­π«πšπ­π’π¨π§

Me: Hey guys I finally figured out who the scp is

SCP:*killsΒ someone *

Me: Ah shit here we go againΒ 

+supportΒ 

SCP-RP -Β Former: Moderator/ET,Β Security SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 Cpl,Β  D5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBIΒ and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SMΒ 

Imperial-RPΒ - Former - Moderator,Β Royal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

-Support Not needed
I highly Doubt this is needed by the time your able to kill another person alone with the knife its going to be far more than 5 minutes.

Also if the foundation plays the cards right 8286 is pretty useless.
Β 

42 minutes ago, Some minge said:

Me: Hey guys I finally figured out who the scp is

SCP:*killsΒ someone *

Me: Ah shit here we go againΒ 

This won't happen if they figure it out;Β The SCP won't get close enough to knife someone also the knife only does like 65Β dmg like a reg Cs:Go knife

Edited by [GL] Fryingpan36

3 minutes ago, [GL] Fryingpan36 said:

-Support Not needed
I highly Doubt this is needed by the time your able to kill another person alone with the knife its going to be far more than 5 minutes.

Β 

Stated above by Some Minge, someone could see SCP-8286 kill someone, and then the witness will be dead in an instant. The cooldown is only 3 seconds for the knife, maybe 5.

The picture explains what I am. [DATA EXPU-]
space star GIF

4 hours ago, [GL] Fryingpan36 said:

-Support Not needed

Β 

This won't happen if they figure it out;Β The SCP won't get close enough to knife someone also the knife only does like 65Β dmg like a reg Cs:Go knife

Β 

Former RRH Analyst X-rayΒ 39 FormerΒ D1 Deimos IΒ Β Β Former DDOP of RnDΒ Β πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§

[CC's]Β Deadshot-Engineer-SnoopΒ Dog-MTF-Alpha-9

British GIF

Β 

On 6/25/2021 at 11:10 PM, [GL] Fryingpan36 said:

-Support Not needed

Β 

1.) The knife does like 3000 damage, it’s an install kill,Β trust me I’ve been killed by it already.

Β 

2.) As soon as the new SCP is discovered, all it has to do is stab literally anybody gl by there lonesome to death and they can change forms.

Overall + Support, pls nerf

Edited by DHOR D

DHOR D;

RRH Analyst Lima-3;

Sarkic Archon General;

Former-Omicron-9 2LT Saw;

6 hours ago, DHOR D said:

1.) The knife does like 3000 damage, it’s an install kill,Β trust me I’ve been killed by it already.

Β 

2.) As soon as the new SCP is discovered, all it has to do is stab literally anybody gl by there lonesome to death and they can change forms.

Overall + Support, pls nerf

Β 

SCP-RP Head of StaffΒ |Β Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDRΒ lΒ Former GenSec CPT

22 hours ago, DHOR D said:

Β 

1.) It only one does 3000 in the back.

2.) Yet again same issue if you knowΒ that its there it won't be able to get behind you so you can gun it down it only has 200 hp

Β 

On 6/25/2021 at 9:10 PM, [GL] Fryingpan36 said:

-Support Not needed

Β 

Β