SupremeChow Community Resignation

SupremeChow

Denied
You May Reapply In: Never

But For Real I am gonna miss you man come back when you have time 😞 

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

Very sad to see you go man! I wish you the best with what ever comes next for you!

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

You were an amazing member of the community. It saddens me to see you go, good luck with the future!

State Command | State Head FTO

SPRT Command

"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." - Nelson Mandela

Never did I expect for you to leave before me. You were my first friend on this server. You and I have shared so much. I know you'll do great beyond this server. I hope you do. Stay in contact man. Love ya. 

Gaminglight:$2200+ Donations Gaminglight Legend | Community Member since April 2020

"Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss

• Will locked this topic