Icer Staff Report- Accepted

Arlo

Your In-Game Name: Arlo

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:593970327

Staff member's In-Game Name: Nlfe Icer

What did they do? I was going to enter the Inside of the base, but he used his admin powers on me to get me out.

Evidence (REQUIRED): https://medal.tv/clips/55571134/d1337wiMMHiZ

What do you think is an acceptable punishment? Maybe Strike, I mean its your Choice.

PD SNR  FBI SNR SA  |   USMS RCT   |               

"The Kid on the Server"           "A Loser 🙂"

+Support
He Knows Better than to be doing that @Icer

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

+Support

-thats like rule #1 when being a staff member, should def know not to do that.

Former  PD CPT | SWAT COMMANDER | SL SOTTO CAPPO

USMS SA  |  Former UMC 

24 minutes ago, Techy said:

+Support

although arlo im not sure why you would walk into a base without permission w/o adverting raid

I hope there's a heaven for minges...

Former SRT, FBI, DOC, SS, SWAT, SCU, and PoliceRP Senior Moderator.

"Remember, this is YOUR life, and YOUR time" - Eazy E

+ Support

-There is absolutely no reason for this to happen, this is a clear abuse of power 

~Beelzebub | Gaminglight Member Since 2016
"If you want real happiness, you've got to find it for yourself! Not wait for someone to give it to you!"- Asuka Langley Soyru

• Head Admin

+Support

Physgun guidelines are gone over with staff when they join and they are required to reply to the post outlining these guidelines to say that they have read and acknowledged them. On top of that, physgun use and/ or the topic of power abuse is something that gets brought up almost every meeting or about every other, so there is no reason why this should have happened.

Edited by Will
  • Like 1

ALs6j_EhXkr61kQS1B7NLXq2Y5mRM1v5siUmOqed

12 hours ago, Techy said:

+Support

Gaminglight:$2200+ Donations Gaminglight Legend | Community Member since April 2020

"Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss

+Support clear physgun abuse

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

Reason being for all of this mess is, I always have my physgun power turned off whenever I'm not on staff job. But when I am, I have it on. The last time I had my physgun power turned on is when I was taking a sit. After the sit, I went onto my criminal job, I went with my friend, and those people that were coming in the base even without adverting raid. I had forgotten I had my physgun power turned on and I forgot to turn it off. And I didnt think I could physgun them. I physgunned them and I scroll wheeled as like it was an instinct because alot of times I play with my friends on single player worlds and we do alot of stuff building bases etc etc so we can get ourselves out of our base when we physgun each other, but thats not the point. The point is I feel like it was an instinct and I wasn't thinking I was in the place to be doing that or at the right time. Although, I am quite forgetful sometimes and I do apologize for this abusive power of my physgun, I'd just like to say sorry to @rpoolguy and the other person included in the misunderstandment. I will take Punishment for this if needed because I do understand why I should be punished. 

Edited by Icer
Revising.

1 minute ago, Icer said:

Reason being for all of this mess is, I always have my physgun power turned off whenever I'm not on staff job. But when I am, I have it on. The last time I had my physgun power turned on is when I was taking a sit. After the sit, I went onto my criminal job, I went with my friend, and those people that were coming in the base even without adverting raid. I had forgotten I had my physgun power turned on and I forgot to turn it off. And I didnt think I could physgun them. I physgunned them and I scroll wheeled as like it was an instinct because alot of times I play with my friends on single player worlds and we do alot of stuff building bases etc etc so we can get ourselves out of our base when we physgun each other, but thats not the point. The point is I feel like it was an instinct and I wasn't thinking I was in the place to be doing that or at the right time. Although, I am quite forgetful sometimes and I do apologize for this abusive power of my physgun, I'd just like to say sorry for @rpoolguy and the other person included in the misunderstandment. **I will take Punishment for this if needed because I do understand why I should be punished** 

would like to add, Icer is a great member of staff. like i said @rpoolguy, i have no idea why you would walk into his base without adverting "raid", seems like FailRP in itself. instead of a staff strike or demotion or anything of that nature i think it would be better for Icer to just speak with SMT/JMT about physgun guidelines because although he did wrong he admitted his mistake and is a loyal and much needed member of PRP's staff team. he didnt write a response lying or bullshitting his way out of this, he was honest and apologetic. 

• Thanks 1

I hope there's a heaven for minges...

Former SRT, FBI, DOC, SS, SWAT, SCU, and PoliceRP Senior Moderator.

"Remember, this is YOUR life, and YOUR time" - Eazy E