• No

Rank You are Applying For: Lieutenant

In-Game Name: Burner

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:112547487

Current Rank:  Sergeant Major

How long have you been in your current rank?: 3 weeks 2 days

What timezone are you in?: EST

How many Warns do you have?: 4

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum): I think I would be a great member of Low Command. I have dedication for the Police Department and the server.  I have been in the community for over a year. I have worked my way up in so many areas. I have been told that I have the maturity and skill set to be a good member of Low Command. I am active at night because of work, but I get on all the time when I am free. I hope I can do great things for the PD. Also, I am pretty neato. I have shown my promise in areas in SWAT and SCU. I strive to be the best I can be. I help all people I come across. In conclusion, I believe I'd be a perfect fit into the ranks of Low Command. If you believe in me then +support. If you don't then I have no hard feelings. I hope you all have a great day

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No):  Yes.

Edit: Permission from Vice to Edit Job Applied for and Name of Application

Edited by Burner

Gaminglight:$2200+ Donations Gaminglight Legend | Community Member since April 2020

"Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss

You Mean Just "Lieutenant" Right?

+Support
Active
Friendly
Works Hard On PD
Deserses "Lieutenant"

Edited by ICE
  • Like 1

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

• Burner changed the title to Burner's Lieutenant Application

+Support

pretty Mixed but I think he is able to handle it. I’ve known burner since he was a ofc, I’ve seen his problems and how’s he’s grown and I’m almost positive that he has grown from his last, He was great in almost everyday besides the outburst he had, whenever someone did something wrong he would have a outburst soon it, He’s gotten a lot better from what I’ve seen and I only hope it doesn’t come back once a hes command, but besides that from what I’ve seen he’s gotten alot better, he shows promise with leadership and is very active good luck burner 

• Like 1

On 6/16/2021 at 3:30 AM, ICE said:

+Support
Active
Friendly
Works Hard On PD
Deserses "Lieutenant"

"can you go away? cant you see im trying to AFK on gov?" 

Just kidding, good luck burner, love ya man

Edited by Snuts

I hope there's a heaven for minges...

Former SRT, FBI, DOC, SS, SWAT, SCU, and PoliceRP Senior Moderator.

"Remember, this is YOUR life, and YOUR time" - Eazy E

16 hours ago, ICE said:

+Support
Active
Friendly
Works Hard On PD
Deserses "Lieutenant"

I agree with ice lol

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

On 6/16/2021 at 1:30 AM, ICE said:

+Support
Active
Friendly
Works Hard On PD
Deserses "Lieutenant"

PD MSGT Retried FBI Assistant Director The Operator $100 Donator Gang UMC

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."

+Support

I know Burner has had a somewhat spicy history but the worst of it was over a year ago and to my knowledge Burner is committed to learning, improving and working hard; he from what I can see is active, mature and knows what he's doing and I think he deserves a chance in command.

• Like 1

Deputy Commissioner of Police

Former SCO19 Chief Constable | Reserve HRT Commander | Reserve FBI Assistant Director

pd_accept.PNG

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent 

• Drippy locked this topic