Imperial Commando Change [Denied]

The_Brit

What do you want to see?: 

What i would like to see is the ability for non donators to join IC but with restrictions of course. For example non donator IC can only achieve the rank of SGT and no higher and cannot join any sub battalions without donating so they can get a feel for the battalion before deciding if they want to donate to get it and allow people who may not have money to spare to join without issue; with this restriction it is still very much fair for the people who donated since they can get any rank and join the sub battalions with out any restrictions.

Why should we add it?: The Imperial Commandos are an amazing battalion but is let down by its lack of numbers and constant need for more people to get online but this idea will solve that problem allowing more members to join and allow the IC to do much more and better activities making the role/job of IC much better and active with missions sims ect and will at the same time encourage more people to buy the Darth role to get the full experience of this amazing battalion.

What are the advantages of having this?:

• More active and dedicated members 
  • Better and interesting mission possibilities
  • Open a range of new possibilities that lack of numbers wouldn't allow 
  • More to do on the IC job 
  • Improve the worth of the IC 
  • and much more 

Who is it mainly for?:
This is for the Imperial Commandos and people who want to join but may be short on money and unable to purchase the Darth Role.

-Support (Isn't needed)

Did you go to your command and HC before making this post? IC are exclusive, that's why you have to donate and be Darth. If everyone could join then they wouldn't be as unique and special. That being said they are getting fine numbers for being an exclusive high entry battalion.

Retired General | Resigned Assistant Head-Gamemaster & ImperialRP Super Admin 

GM of the month February 2021 / Staff of the month March 2021

The IC would still be very Unique as similar to DT the try outs would be very difficult to pass unless you was a donator then it is much easier.

To keep the Uniqueness of the battalion the try outs would be extremely hard to pass ensuring it is not some easy access job they would still need to be very experienced and know what they are doing before they can even consider trying out. so i do not believe the IC would loose any uniqueness in fact i believe it would stand to gain more uniqueness and actually mean more to be in and improve how people see the IC; by this i mean people will see the IC as a battalion that is the very best and can do anything needed of them without fail and not as some job that is just pay to get in. As we stand yes we are liked within the community and respected but people will non the less just see us as no better than a beefy Stormtrooper that people with money can be.

as for the numbers yes we have decent number for a donator battalion but that isn't enough as we can hardly do as many activates with pure IC. i guarantee 8/10 Sims and mission IC host another battalion is there to boost numbers so we can actually do it and this is not ideal for any battalion why yes its good as more battalions can join us we cannot do anything with the stuff an IC should do like missions that in lore an IC would do ect 

p.s thank you for your opinions on this 

1 hour ago, milford said:

-Support (Isn't needed)

Did you go to your command and HC before making this post? IC are exclusive, that's why you have to donate and be Darth. If everyone could join then they wouldn't be as unique and special. That being said they are getting fine numbers for being an exclusive high entry battalion.

This also just doesn't make sense, I understand you may want more members but again IC is a Donator Battalion. If people are rank locked and need to pay to move up a lot of new players will get mad. It just makes sense to make the whole battalion a Darth only thing, they also have really good load outs so that also makes sense.

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟

-Support
Imperial Commandos is meant to be an exclusive special forces battalion. I would prefer if it was donator only, as this allows donators to be equipped with equipment that have been made for them & them only. Donators are the reason why normal players can play for free & such should be treated with a level of exclusiveness. IC have maintained a great activity even with the donator status so I don't see this a necessity.

Imperial Commandos is already an attention grabber, considering they're equipped with Jetpacks, Commando weaponry, and one of the most unique battalions on the server, with 4 low command positions, all being lore. I would prefer if they maintained their exclusive status. 

• Heart-Eyes 1

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

18 minutes ago, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

-Support
Imperial Commandos is meant to be an exclusive special forces battalion. I would prefer if it was donator only, as this allows donators to be equipped with equipment that have been made for them & them only. Donators are the reason why normal players can play for free & such should be treated with a level of exclusiveness. IC have maintained a great activity even with the donator status so I don't see this a necessity.

Imperial Commandos is already an attention grabber, considering they're equipped with Jetpacks, Commando weaponry, and one of the most unique battalions on the server, with 4 low command positions, all being lore. I would prefer if they maintained their exclusive status. 

ImperialRP

Ret. Shadow Guard V Noir Ret. SF EP GSO Ret. MC HS VCMDR Flanbro - Ret. GMVI/Mod

1136393658_image(3).png.38d29dde09c4c4b898f756b644e3377a.png 

On 6/13/2021 at 7:18 PM, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

-Support

Crow

Former: Havoc Vice Commander | Eighth Brother | Purge HVYTO COL | ST SCTL CPT | IC SSE SGT | SubLT
200.gif

On 6/13/2021 at 10:18 PM, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

-Support

Former: Darth Vader

Former: Super Administrator | Forum Diplomat | Support Advisor

On 6/13/2021 at 9:18 PM, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

-Support

I agree with Talila here.

Chico /  Former Head Gamemaster |
Former ImperialRP Head of Staff

-Support

Imperial RP | Ex Nova VCMDR Morpheus | Ex LTSL Val Kaiyo 

Police RP | PD CPL | Ex EMS EMT | Ex DOC CO | Bappo Family 

-Support

Given |
| Former Starfighter Marshall | Former Agent Del Meeko |
| Former Senior Gamemaster |

Warner Bros Wb GIF by Joker Movie

-Support

Drayton

Former DT ØSC01/SH8 l Former IC VCOM Scorch l Former Iden Versio l Former SHGO Drayton

First Inferno Squad Senior Commander

“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.” ― G.K. Chesterton

-Support

This would make it so everyone who donated for the Darth package essentially wasted their money when they could’ve got in for free. 

-Support

Last-Senior Commander Iden Versio (First IF SharpShooter Overseer, Last Commander ID10,Team Chestbox Gang)

Founder of the Gaminglight Christian Alliance Ex-Super Admin SawickM/Forum Diplomat/Supportspacer.png

-Support

I agree with Talila on this one, but thats not to say its a bad idea. Just not needed or a good fit for the server regarding the circumstances and how it is currently set up.

~With Care, Seaman 
Retired Grand Moff Tarkin
 Retired Head Gamemaster

-Support

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

On 6/13/2021 at 4:09 PM, milford said:

-Support (Isn't needed)

ImperialRP

Ret. Shadow Guard V Noir Ret. SF EP GSO Ret. MC HS VCMDR Flanbro - Ret. GMVI/Mod

1136393658_image(3).png.38d29dde09c4c4b898f756b644e3377a.png 

On 6/13/2021 at 9:18 PM, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

-Support

Very well put.

Retired Starfighter Corps Marshall

nachobanner.png.b24b3503dd6306a5c8b7b990e2289b2e.png

• Manager

DENIED

Unfortunately, we do not feel that this suggestion is suitable for implementation. Please wait at least 2 Weeks before suggesting this again.

However, we do appreciate your attitude towards trying to help us improve, please feel free to show us some more ideas!

*SMT reserves the right to reverse this decision at any time, even after the suggested contents addition to the server*