Ban appeal (ReEdited)- Denied

DroxzyClean

You must fill out this form in order to be considered for a unban.

Steam Name: ultraextrode (or it might say PA System, and DroxzyClean)

Ingame Name: CleanishKid 

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:495100100

Ban Length: PermaBan

Admin that Banned you: [GL]Magic

Reason for Ban: Racism

Dispute: Hey guys so on November 24 I got banned because someone thought I was spamming the "n" word. I don't really know why but I guess it really did sound like it because of my mic (not very good). So after that I did some appeals, both denied, so I took a break. Now I'm here again. I just want to say to the admins and Mods that I'm truly sorry for my actions and I was not myself that day. I know that you guys have high standards, especially on racism in these times, and I should not have been joking around with saying the name Yeagor, which sounds like the "n" word. If you unban me, just know that I am willing to donate money and play the game for a while with my friends, (I'll appreciate it). But if you decide  that I'm lying that I'm just saying Yeagor so I can get unbanned, or you think I'm too childish to be a part of your server, then thank you for the fun I had on your server, and thank you for reading this appeal and making the decision.

Edited January 30, 2017 by [GL] Zeeptin

Edited by DroxzyClean

• DroxzyClean changed the title to Ban appeal (ReEdited)

For now im minus support but I do wanna hear what @Mag1cremember from this

Edited by Vice
  • Like 1

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent 

11 hours ago, DroxzyClean said:

Edited January 30, 2017 by [GL] Zeeptin

not entirely sure what thats supposed to mean but uh...

ill edit this when i hear @Mag1c's side but i mean you've been banned since November and although mass racism is an EXTREMELY horrible and toxic thing we have chat filters in place now and the ability to gag so i think an unban wouldn't be a bad idea. 

*EDIT*

Seems like Magic might take a bit due to him being on LOA so ill throw up a +Support for an unban, he seems sincere and everyone makes stupid mistakes every now and then. a perma for something like this should be appealed because Mr Droxzy has showed his commitment to coming back to the server and starting over again. good luck with the appeal!

Edited by Snuts
  • Thanks 1

I hope there's a heaven for minges...

Former SRT, FBI, DOC, SS, SWAT, SCU, and PoliceRP Senior Moderator.

"Remember, this is YOUR life, and YOUR time" - Eazy E

-Support

More than one person thought you were saying the n word.

Why would you just be saying Yeagoor?

Perma ban was done by RookieBlue and it wasn't false

This has already been denied

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member

58 minutes ago, Mag1c said:

-Support

Retired FBI Director|$2,000Donator gang|UMC LVL 4

5 hours ago, Mag1c said:

-Support

magic said it all then. especially on why you would be saying that word  

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent