Security Roll Call [6/12 - 6/19]

Sixx

Name:Clover

SteamID(Ex: STEAM_0:1:174348602):STEAM_0:1:75836345

Current Sub-Branches your in: Riot Control

Why should you retain your rank (Command ONLY | 150+ words):N/A

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns: 1LT Sir!

Name:MiniEpic

SteamID(Ex: STEAM_0:1:174348602):STEAM_0:1:195322115

Current Sub-Branches your in: Riot Control

Why should you retain your rank (Command ONLY | 150+ words): N/A

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: No,

minisigforums.webp

Name: Maso-Kitty or HashTagGBT

SteamID(Ex: STEAM_0:1:174348602): STEAM_0:1:423680431

Current Sub-Branches your in:  Riot control

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: nope 

Name: bugisbugis

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:42432860

Current Sub-Branches your in: Warden , FTO, Riot Control, Sniper, K9 Unit, Juggernaut

Why should you retain your rank (Command ONLY | 150+ words): I think I should retain my rank as a MAJ because I'm active as a command member and I usually play during the off-hours when not many people are active. This means I can grant promotions and mentor enlisted and NCO's while most of the command is not online.
I also want to retain my rank as I want to help out everyone that I can. I enjoy being able to mentor enlisted and oversee the actions of the current NCO roster, as well as the fact that people know I'm polite and respectful. 
I've made some mistakes in command, but I believe that I learned from those mistakes and gained a lot of experience which helps me not make those mistakes again. I also want to host more PT events, although mostly on the weekends. I've been in security for a long time now and I would not like to be kicked out because of roll call.

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: nope

• Like 1

Name: Yeetus 

SteamID: Yeetusdeletus

Current Sub-Branches your in: gensec 

Why should you retain your rank (Command ONLY | 150+ words):

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: we should give SCP131B a rocket launcher and call it a day 

Hello yes I’d like to pay the sun bill please 

Name: Mercy

SteamID(Ex: STEAM_0:1:174348602): STEAM_0:1:57549878

Current Sub-Branches your in: Riot Control, Snipers

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?:  None

Current: [Event Team Member] [Research LR] [Nu7 PVT] [Small minge]
Former: [E11 2019 MSGT, 2021 PFC] [Nu7 RCT] [Security CPL] [Medical EXFM] [Maintenance Journeyman] [Moderator]

Name: Georgie

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:36180961

Current Sub-Branches your in: FTO, Riot Control, Juggernaut, Sniper, K9

Why should you retain your rank (Command ONLY | 150+ words): I believe that my rank should be retained for a few reasons. Starting with I'm currently one of the more active Security SCMD in the branch. I promote a lot of Security personnel, and I've been led to believe that I am well respected among my peers as well as my other CMD and Enlisted below me. Secondly, I do my best to help out others, as well as give guidance to anyone, in and out of the branch, to help them in what it is that they need in order to succeed. Additionally, I always attempt to keep branch relations good with others in the foundation. Also worth mentioning I keep relations with NCO's and Enlisted good, so they can come to us without having worry of us being rude in any way. An approachable vibe from us if you will. Lastly, I've worked hard to get to where I'm at, anyone can vouch for me if you ask. I'm here to help everyone, and looking to move as high as I can in the branch and foundation, to better use my skills and experience to help make this place an even better place to be. Thank you for reading.

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: Nah

Edited by Georgie_

MTF Epsilon-11 Colonel | farmer glennG-FUEL Fiend

Former Security DHOS

"I’m an early bird and a night owl. So I’m wise and have worms.”

― Michael Scott

Name: Wraith

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:605715861

Current Sub-Branches your in: FTO,Riot control,Sniper,K9 Unit

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: none

On behalf of MAJ Raptor

Name: Raptor

SteamID: STEAM_0:0526970293

Current Sub-Branches your in: FTO

Why should you retain your rank: I believe that I am a valuable member of command for a few reasons, on and off the server. On the server, I am very committed to Security and will never fail to flag on when Gensec needs help. Second, now that I have been in Security for over a year, I have gained tons of important and valuable experience dealing with D-Class, CI and any other threat that may arise. Lastly, I believe that I am a very bold and good leader, especially when most people may believe it is hard to do their jobs. I also work very well with other members of CMD. As an example of this, a few months ago, several members of SCMD made a funny-funny 2 month plan that got most of SCMD kicked out of the branch. This put lots of pressure on the remaining CMD members. I feel that we all rose to the challenge and were able to work well and overcome the challenges of that week.

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: None

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

Name: SkidMark

SteamID(Ex: STEAM_0:1:174348602): STEAM_1:0:420451251

Current Sub-Branches your in: N/A

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?:  N/A

Name: Yamato

Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:101762856

Sub branch: riot control

Yamato
Nu7 Sergeant Major 
Former: RRH Guardian KILO 20 | HTF MSG Inferno 2142 (MK2) Nu-7: CPT, DHBHM, DHCBRN. | D5: MSGT x3 | Sec MSGT. | Moderator |
1 Year DHBHM 

Name: APE

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:485925174

Sub Branches: FTO, Wardens, Jugg, RC, Sniper.

Why should you keep your rank?: I have been the COL of security since October. In this time I have remained active enough to I not warrant punishment, and I think this shows the merit I have as a command member. I have been in security just as long as our head of security and have been in command longer than almost all of command. I am the head warden as well which means I enjoy the task of commanding and taking care of our wardens sub-branch. As Colonel of security I have done my job so far and have taken part in all necessary discussions and ordeals that the head of senior command has to take part in. My experience on the server is vast and I have it down to a tee, and the way I operate has been consistent for as long as I have been in command. My NCO ranking was a 10 across the board which means at the very least the NCOs respect me and or like way that I command them. Usually my score isn’t that high though and it’s typically in the 7-9 degree range. These are the reasons I should stay at my current rank.

Ret. Security Colonel || Ret. Head Warden || D-Class High Council || Former MTF Alpha 1 'Red Right Hand' Juliette 69             

Name: XxJulianGarciaxX

SteamID(Ex: STEAM_0:1:174348602): STEAM_0:1:531570752

Current Sub-Branches your in: N/A

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: N/A

Retired SEC HFTO COL akrew10

Name: Parkland27, SEC WD Vespasian WD2D, SEC FTO MSGT Parkland27

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:7956025

Current Sub-Branches your in: Wardens, FTO, Riot, Sniper, K9

Why should you retain your rank (Command ONLY | 150+ words):

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: N/A

Name: Chriss Jack