ban appeal

Boulder Puncher

Steam Name: Jmbo

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:605011801

Ingame Name: Juck luck

Ban Length: 1 week

Admin that Banned you: no admin did it was the console

Reason for Ban: homophobic word

Dispute: Brother typed in a homophobic word when i was away for like 1 min doing something

Edited by Jmbo
putting in the proper format

-support 

This is the oldest excuse in the book

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer        

-support 

jmbo you might be new but its your account so it doesn't matter that someone else did something stupid 

it still counts as your account 

Edited by Warren Talos

Best Regards From The Middle East

CI General

The Middle Eastern Prince 

The Last Oil Bender 

46 minutes ago, Loaff said:

-support 

It happens more than you think. I am banned from Ice Fuse because my brother decided that mass racism is super funny. 

But yes as WARREN says your account your fault. Sorry bro. 

• Like 1

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

1 hour ago, Loaff said:

-support 

I agree.

And dude it doesn't matter who said it. Its your account its your job to know what happens on it. Your account your responsibility. 

• Like 1

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

-support,
once looking at chat lags in our server, as soon as you finished logging in, 6min later you started spamming random stuff in the chat, then said the F word, you clearly you didn't have intent do play on the server, you can wait the week out, hopefully you will learn your lesson 

• Like 1

-Support
To start it off, it is your account, you are responsible for it.
Second, I feel as if this is just a false appeal, even I have done that before in multiple occasions, and I have learned its wrong to say someone randomly came and did it.
Third, I feel as if more effort shall be placed, just saying "Can I get unbanned, I didnt do it," isnt enough. You can apologize, give more information, or anything that makes it seem like you are actually sorry.

• Like 1

The picture explains what I am. [DATA EXPU-]
space star GIF

6 hours ago, Warren Talos said:

-support 

jmbo you might be new but its your account so it doesn't matter that someone else did something stupid 

it still counts as your account 

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia