Move the Research training room to the back [Completed]

Normal_Bagel

What are you suggesting? - 

Move the Research training room to the back of the Researcher bunks with a keypad door. (Where Jummy is)

How would this change better the server? - 

It would make it a lot easier to train people, because where it is right now it is always in range of people yelling and shooting and overall disrupting the training.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - 

Only thing I see is it needing a map update.

Who would this change mostly benefit? - 

Every Research trainee and trainer in the fucking universe!

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion -
This is where the room would be (where Jummy is)

image.thumb.png.6f6e1993db911623131b982900bdac9c.png

TBH +Support.

This would A free up some perma props on the server. 

Then also that the trainees will be in the back and can't just run out easily. Then also a bit quieter. 

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

+Support

I would love to be able to train trainees without people screaming over me. Aswell i feel a better alternative to this is have a map change. I would like to have something like  what maintenence bunks have. Research need a room connected to the back for training in silence.

46 minutes ago, The Gaming Goat said:

+Support

I would love to be able to train trainees without people screaming over me. Aswell i feel a better alternative to this is have a map change. I would like to have something like  what maintenence bunks have. Research need a room connected to the back for training in silence.

Im no longer in research but what gaming goat could encourage more people to start becoming a trainer for research so please do this

EX MAJ In MIL 
EX A2 In E4
Current VCMDR Of Sarkic

7 hours ago, Blood Stream said:

+support, same reasons as to why we want to move the security one, just less noise, easier to get training done.

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat 

+Support

As long as Research HCMD is fine with the change I can support it. 

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...