Adding: tfa_csgo_mp7

Removing: tfa_csgo_m4a4
Adding: tfa_m16a4_acog

Removing: tfa_csgo_cz75
Adding: tfa_svu

Extra Info (Ex. Workshop link for models):
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1542728892

Edited by enuz 💣

Former Head of Janitorial | HCZ man geerlvl 70 life wizard | Roblox Clothing Designer 

OMG !!!! So broken :C

+Support

Former CI CPT|  Guts Mexican                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

“I will protect those who cannot protect themselves. ”

—Second Ideal of the Windrunners

no fortnite

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

+support because its basically his CC right now lol.

Fortnite Supersonic Pack?

Okay, but which of the 4 variants of Supersonic would you wear? Im guessing Skull, since it fits the whole color scheme but like

Falcon > all the other 3

I guess I will never know, since you changed the model. Fortnite has some really fucking cool looking skins tho, so shouldn't let all their artistic direction go to waste for future reference.

Daddy D Boi |Previously CI SGM XB1 and RAM|Formerly Agent Starboi| CCs: Frank West | Doctor Samuel Hayden | Solid Snake | CI Recon Force | Drip Hank Hill | The O7 Bois (Owner of Sunsetters)
The Femboi With The Fubar

+Support it’s only like one guy using this class so I don’t mind it being this powerful and modified to your likings. Just please spare the poor OFC’s I beg you.

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat