What do you hope to see in the new map?

Juanzz

4k Grass Textures

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

raytracing and RTX support

lmfao jk i exited for the new layered map style

State Command | State Head FTO

SPRT Command

"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." - Nelson Mandela

a rlly big hotel

Former  PD CPT | SWAT COMMANDER | SL SOTTO CAPPO

USMS SA  |  Former UMC 

4 minutes ago, Mike Simoa said:

Some expansive highways that make 10-80s enjoyable, and some of the high rise buildings to have apartments at the top with windows staring down, and just some buildings with more depth to them.

I agree!!

Choose Kindness and love ❤️

4 hours ago, Mike Simoa said:

Some expansive highways that make 10-80s enjoyable, and some of the high rise buildings to have apartments at the top with windows staring down, and just some buildings with more depth to them.

kinda to add onto mike simoa id like to see  a elevator going up to the apartments and at the bottom there should be a big lobby at the bottom and then at the very top a penthouse also i think the apartments would look better the higher they are.

2 hours ago, Idle said:

kinda to add onto mike simoa id like to see  a elevator going up to the apartments and at the bottom there should be a big lobby at the bottom and then at the very top a penthouse also i think the apartments would look better the higher they are.

(Elevators cause lag) but I like the idea I wanna see highways seems cool

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

4 minutes ago, ICE said:

(Elevators cause lag) but I like the idea I wanna see highways seems cool

yea its kinda just a idea that could be built on it would be cool if it didnt cause lag but i can see whta you mean

5 minutes ago, Idle said:

yea its kinda just a idea that could be built on it would be cool if it didnt cause lag but i can see whta you mean

ya elevator would defo be cool but gmod is not optimized well enough for big things like that but ya its just an idea could just make and elevater that teleports us up tho that be cool

🧊ICE🧊

24 minutes ago, ICE said:

ya elevator would defo be cool but gmod is not optimized well enough for big things like that but ya its just an idea could just make and elevater that teleports us up tho that be cool

Elevators are pretty optimised if done right

3 minutes ago, Mike Simoa said:

Elevators are pretty optimised if done right

yea i think on one of the  old rockford maps there was a elavtor in pd! but i guess it might have to be big so gov can squeeze in it when raiding someone lol

On 6/3/2021 at 9:47 PM, Big Gunther said:

big                                     building

well said

| PD CPT | S.W.A.T SFC, FTO, Sharpshooter | EMS EMT | SCU CPL | Dispatch | SS SO |

| UMC LVL.3 | Senior Moderator |

• Will locked this topic