Best thing to do in policerp

Banks

Going up to people and usingĀ the "I like ya gut g" Swep andĀ then pull out "Fist" Swep and punch them

šŸ§ŠICEšŸ§Š

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

Talking and helping people. Helping people is my main joy in the server and in real life. Knowing I've bettered someone's understanding or giving someone a better experience really makes my day. Also, just talking to people is great. Learning how people are and finding stuff in common is pretty cool. This server has brought a lot of new friends in my life. I hope to do more for people and befriend more.

• Gaminglight Love 1

Gaminglight:$2200+ Donations |Ā Gaminglight LegendĀ | Community Member since April 2020

Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā "Donā€™t cry because itā€™s over. Smile because it happened.ā€ ā€“ Dr. Seuss

Stoppin Crime that people like DRIPPY do on HRT : )

š’Ÿš“‡š’¶š“€š‘’ šŸ£šŸØšŸ¢šŸ¢+ š’Ÿš‘œš“ƒš’¶š“‰š‘œš“‡Ā 

[š’«š‘œš“š’¾š’øš‘’ š‘…š’« š‘…š‘’š“‰š’¾š“‡š‘’š’¹ š‘…š’¶š“ƒš“€š“ˆ - š»š‘…š’Æ š’žš‘œš“‚š“‚š’¶š“ƒš’¹š‘’š“‡ | š¹šµš¼ š’žš’Ŗš’® | šøš‘€š’® š’Ÿš‘’š“…š“Šš“‰š“Ž | š’Ÿš’® š‘€š’®š’¢š’Æ | š’Ÿš’¾š“ˆš“…š’¶š“‰š’øš’½ š»š’Ŗš’® | š’°š‘€š’ž šæš‘’š“‹š‘’š“ šŸ¢ | š’Æš‘€š’µ š»š’žš‘€š’Ÿ | š’²š’“š’ž š»š’žš‘€š’Ÿ ]

[š¼š“‚š“…š‘’š“‡š’¾š’¶š“ š‘…š’« š‘…š‘’š“‰š’¾š“‡š‘’š’¹ š‘…š’¶š“ƒš“€š“ˆ - š’Ÿš‘’š“…š“Šš“‰š“Ž š’®š“†š“Šš’¶š’¹š“‡š‘œš“ƒ šæš‘’š’¶š’¹š‘’š“‡ š’±š‘’š“ˆš“…š‘’š“‡ š’Ÿš‘œš“š“€ (š¼š’©š¹šøš‘…š’©š’Ŗ š’®š’¬š’°š’œš’Ÿ ]

[š’®š“‰š’¶š’»š’» š‘…š‘’š“‰š’¾š“‡š‘’š’¹ š‘…š’¶š“ƒš“€š“ˆ - š’«š‘œš“š’¾š’øš‘’š‘…š’« š‘€š‘œš’¹š‘’š“‡š’¶š“‰š‘œš“‡ | š¹š‘œš“‡š“Šš“‚š“ˆ š’Ÿš’¾š“…š“š‘œš“‚š’¶š“‰ | š’«š‘œš“š’¾š’øš‘’š‘…š’« šøš“‹š‘’š“ƒš“‰ š’Æš‘’š’¶š“‚ ]

On 5/31/2021 at 3:57 PM, Drippy said:

Crime with all the homiesĀ 

yesirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Ā | PD CPT | S.W.A.T SFC, FTO, SharpshooterĀ | EMS EMT | SCU CPL | DispatchĀ | SS SO |

| UMC LVL.3Ā | Senior ModeratorĀ |

Ā 

Ā 

honestly my fav thing to do is to play as DEA with my friends if not that go mess around and do things as crim

On 5/31/2021 at 4:57 PM, Drippy said:

Crime with all the homiesĀ 

same

On 5/31/2021 at 6:32 PM, ICE said:

Going up to people and usingĀ the "I like ya gut g" Swep andĀ then pull out "Fist" Swep and punch them

LMAO same some peoples reactions though

or just walking around doing noot noot

34 minutes ago, Marco said:

DrivingĀ at 10 fps during chases because my pc sucks lmao

bro ong

Also not sure if anyone else has done this but playing with IRL friends is funny asf lmfao. also SCU with the homies

I hope there's a heaven for minges...

Former SRT, FBI, DOC, SS, SWAT, SCU, and PoliceRP Senior Moderator.

"Remember, this is YOUR life, and YOUR time" - Eazy E

• Will locked this topic