Jenson's Resignation from gaminglight

jensonbarnes

welp here we are i aint good with goodbyes, but i definitely ain't bad at them, Gaminglight has been a place of memories and something that i will not forget about and i will always remember the fun i had along the way, but i would've never made it this far if it wasn't for the people that helped me along the way through my journey. please do keep in mind i am not leaving out of spite, i am leaving as i am burnt out.

Zeeptin: didn't Really interact with you that much but game night was fun when it did happen

Hotshot & Beckett: Thank you so much for ever giving me this opportunity as a staff member let alone senior admin, i never expected to get this far in staff, maybe senior moderator but not senior admin XD.

Emoo: You were very nice and very helpful, you helped me out a lot in helping me improve as staff on the server so thank you for that

Luci,Spice & Hobbs: you guys are great and quite fun to hang around on the server and you are fun for a good laugh and chuckle!!

Nimo: Omega Chad

Emily: Thank you ever so much for giving me the opportunity of being a gamemaster let a alone a senior gamemaster, the milestones i've reached is definitely something that wouldn't of happened if you didn't make it happen, thank you for the fun times on the server and fun times with you as a friend!

River: you are a great friend of mine and someone that i will hopefully stay in touch with, you are one of the most chill motherfuckers i've ever met in my life XD, a great friend and very helpful and fun friend, i do hope to stay in touch with you

Myan: Thank you for giving me the chance to be the seventh sister, it was fun af as the seventh and a very enjoyable experience, and you are also a great friend when we played phas, miss you.

All the IQ And Purge Command: I Would state your names individually but if i were to do that we would be here all day so im not gonna do that but you guys are all great people and fun to hang around, you guys will be missed, keep iq safe yeah?

Mikey: You are a really cool guy and a really fun NHC And quite funny but you know what you are doing so good luck!

Ducks: Quack quack

Well, i feel like i've stated everyone that i can, please note if i didn't mention you its not because i forgot about you or didn't like you, its simply the fact if i were to state everyone this would take 2 months to read! But i guess this is it, This is COL Jenson/Seventh sister signing off.

(ImperialRP Ranks)ImperialRP EX Naval MO Lieutenant|EX Havoc 1st Lieutenant| Ex Seventh Sister
 (Divisions)ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster-retired Gamemaster Of Month For January 2021| Forums Diplomat-retired ImperialRP Senior Admin-retired

Jenson, even tho we at the start went with wrong feet, now i think you are a very good friend of mine in the GM team, thanks for helping me with my training, thanks for helping with ideas, and thanks for being there for people. I hope for you the best in life and better eventually see you back.

ps:susy events are cool

-manjini

EX-Star fighter Marshall

EX-NCM Secretary

FAV SMT-bop

x-wing GIF by Star Wars

• Head Admin

You will be missed, thank you for those kind words, and being a part of the IQ Command Team. Hope all goes well in your future! Hope to see you around on ImperialRP....

• Gaminglight Love 1

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I

See you around man. If you need me you know where to find me. 

Also thank god you learned how to spell definitely😂

Last-Senior Commander Iden Versio (First IF SharpShooter Overseer, Last Commander ID10,Team Chestbox Gang)

Founder of the Gaminglight Christian Alliance Ex-Super Admin SawickM/Forum Diplomat/Supportspacer.png

Sad to see you go Jenson, thanks for the mention and I hope you have fun in life.

• Gaminglight Love 1

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟

Ever since I joined the community you were there, you were an amazing person and an even better friend. I will miss you Jenson, you will never be replaced in my eyes since you were legit the best Seventh Sister.

• Gaminglight Love 1

Ex: Seventh Sister and Second Sister

Star Wars Dancing GIF

Jenson I'm so sad to see you go and ever since I joined gaming light you have been there providing me with advice and help. I will miss you and I hope you have good luck with whatever you decide to do now.

Imperial RP 

Staff: EX. Senior Admin, Forums Diplomat, September 2021 Staff of the Month

RP: First Commander Second Sister, Ex Ninth Sister, Eighth Brother, and SF SL 

This makes me pretty sad man. I'm going to miss you buddy. Best of luck with whatever you do in the future. 

• Gaminglight Love 1

- Advisor Bear -
- = was Darth Vader (fortnite) & killed a lot of people (MRDM)= -
R IC COL 6150 BEAR | R ST COL Barrett 6150

Goodbye Jenson I hope to see you again in the future! You've helped me with alot of Stuff and have even made ImperialRP Fun for me.

• Gaminglight Love 1

Chico /  Former Head Gamemaster |
Former ImperialRP Head of Staff

Thank you and Goodbye Jenson,
You definitely were someone who truly made my experience on GL. You are very experienced and truly a helping hand. Wishing you the best on your next endeavors! ❤️

• Gaminglight Love 1

~With Care, Seaman 
Retired Grand Moff Tarkin
 Retired Head Gamemaster

You did wonders for the Imperial Gamemaster Team and the Imperial Inquisitorious Team and Gaminglight IMO wouldn't be the same without you and won't be the same either. Love you (No homo tho), thank you for all the things you did for us and thank you for helping me even in my Gamemaster time. Good luck on your future ahead of Gaminglight!

• Gaminglight Love 1

ISB:IA- Agent Greg

Death Trooper - SN03

Senior Gamemaster