MOTD RULE CHANGE URGENT!

Throughsteak

Post name: Combat class switching

What are you suggesting? -  that it is fail rp/meta gaming to be able to switch classes while in combat so they do not take you hostage or kill you (yes this is not a rule i asked a admin on it to)

How would this change better the server? -  It would promote fair fighting and for long range classes to be able to kill there target insted of them changing classes from per say mtf to dclass back to mtf

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. -  none the punisment/time would be for admins to decide

Who would this change mostly benefit? the server as a whole and combat mostly long range 

• Like 2
  • Gaminglight Love 1

+Support

This should be a thing. 

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

+Support

This should be a thing

SCP-RP: G.O.C MAJ | Alpha-1 SGT 'Rose' | Strike Team Hammer 'Goose'Event Team Member     

Retired: E11 LTCOL Omi9 MAJ Nu7 LTCOL OH3 | Senior Mod | Event Team Member

2 hours ago, Southpaw said:

+Support

This should be a thing

Imperial RP 

Staff: EX. Senior Admin, Forums Diplomat, September 2021 Staff of the Month

RP: First Commander Second Sister, Ex Ninth Sister, Eighth Brother, and SF SL 

+ Support

You'd think it would be common sense. If it must be stated, that's disappointing. But yes, it should be documented if people are incompetent enough to do it.

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||

3 minutes ago, NeoID said:

+ Support

You'd think it would be common sense. If it must be stated, that's disappointing. But yes, it should be documented if people are incompetent enough to do it.

CI CMDR
CC: CI Requiem Squad XH-76
Biggest DMC Fan

I believe this is already a thing. Back in the day we had an A1 captain captured and once tried to use an event to get out of an rp/ tried to switch job and we got confirmation from igneous that’s not allowed. 😅 

Yuh ?imm@ Thash Dat B¡tch?❤️!!*^€{

+support

+already thought it was a thing but I guess most people followed it by common sense.

Resigned CI CMDR Gar  | Former E11 SGT Gar | RRH Guardian Yankee 42 | Former D5 CPL Gar (one of the first) A1 Steak Sauce I Farmer Gar

+support 

i mean it should be obvious but i guess we gotta add this 

but if you got something to do irl you should just leave with out a warn or a sit since its a urgent thing to do 

Best Regards From The Middle East

CI General

The Middle Eastern Prince 

The Last Oil Bender