trumpo False Warn Report- Denied

Tactical Ten Year Old

Jack Ruby

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:245885721

The admin's name in-game: Trumpo

The admin's steam name (If you know it):

Breaking Priority Rules.

Evidence of the warn (REimage.thumb.png.f338118ab493c8b24dbbe8bf7a46e379.png

Why do you think this warn was false: I was in a vehicle race with 3 other people. A tac member attempted to pull me over from maybe 3 blocks away but I didint stop due to the fact that my car was significantly faster then his and he was not catching up. I was also again racing. He then reported me for not pulling over. Priority rules state if you have a valid roleplay reason you can run from the police. Trumpo told me multiple times that I have to fit one of the example reasons  listed under priority rules. This is untrue. the MOTD clearly states: "This includes but is not limited to" then list the example reasons for running. Being in a ILLEGAL street race is 100% a valid reason to run from the police especially since that is a arrest able offense.

Any extra information:

-Support

-I was with the group that he claims was street racing and we were not street racing we were just driving around and he just decides to jump in and join us and he considered it a street race

Umbrella Corp Manager LVL 8 | Harry Duke CC Owner | US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Owner

-Support
This man lying on an appeal.
In that video you obviously were not racing and were obviously breaking priority rules.

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member

-Support

-Warn is valid

-Don’t lie on appeals

-Don’t appeal valid warns you’re just wasting SMT’s time

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

1 hour ago, bleggigeno said:

-support should also be warned for lieing in a  sit 

Jack i fw you but you were in the wrong here. hopefully this helps you learn.

I hope there's a heaven for minges...

Former SRT, FBI, DOC, SS, SWAT, SCU, and PoliceRP Senior Moderator.

"Remember, this is YOUR life, and YOUR time" - Eazy E

-Support
1st off you lied on your appeal and lied in a sit you should of been warned for "Breaking Priority Rules | Lying In A Sit"
2nd off you weren't street racing no one at all

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

6 hours ago, Mag1c said:

-Support
This man lying on an appeal.
In that video you obviously were not racing and were obviously breaking priority rules.

Imperial RP 

Staff: EX. Senior Admin, Forums Diplomat, September 2021 Staff of the Month

RP: First Commander Second Sister, Ex Ninth Sister, Eighth Brother, and SF SL 

You can clearly see him trying to pull you over way before the "Street race" If the race was even a thing you were not even in the race 

You just used it as an excuse on the fly 

Also lied in sit "I did not know he was pulling me over"

Edited by Tonyy

exSCU High Command |exSPRT SSGT| exSTATE LT |exPD MAJ| exFBI SSA|ex UMC Level 1 | Current PD SGT MAJ| USMS| FBI  | HRT| State Police|

1 hour ago, ICE said:

-Support
1st off you lied on your appeal and lied in a sit you should of been warned for "Breaking Priority Rules | Lying In A Sit"

🤦🏾🤦🏾

That bald Aussie Guy

13 hours ago, ICE said:

-Support

UMC l SS Assistant SAIC l SWAT PFC l