Pablo Ban Appeal

Gangster Mickey

Steam Name: Pablo

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:503850692

Ingame Name: Pablo, soon to be changed to something else 

Ban Length: 2 Weeks

Admin that Banned you: GamikZone

Reason for Ban: server diss/playerdiss/metagaming/mass failrp as 912/LTAP - Player Report Accepted

Dispute: I believe that I did not have enough time to input my explanation or defend myself.The three clips that were provided I do not see any type of player diss or server diss in them as the foul language I said was because I only wanted to get out of the situation.  In the three clips I do not see any type of evidence for the failrp/metagame at all so I do not understand why that it is not part of the ban reason and such. I had a asthma attack after from the stress and began crying thinking of how my "friends" actually thouhgt of me and I was going to get an inhaler from the bathroom in my house as I had just remembered that there was one in my bathroom and my mothers purse so I had left becasue my pc overheats easily so I didnt want to risk and I had no clue on what would happen when I am in the other side of the house and my luck was so bad that day I was always thinking of the worst thing possible at the time .I apologize for all the harm that I mightve caused to the other members of the server that I love so very much and I will be thinking of my actions very deeply and making sure to not break again and lose my chill 

Thank you for reading and I hope to not let down my fellow CI members as I have done recently and I am so very sorry to the people I let down and i will try to change for the best of me.

• Like 2
  • Dislike 4

+Support 

i really think that a ban is not needed and I was in TS and they were targeting Pablo which I didn't like  

*edit*

+ the clips didn't show some of the warns so a lot of them wasn't valid 

Edited by Warren Talos

Best Regards From The Middle East

CI General

The Middle Eastern Prince 

The Last Oil Bender 

+Support

I'll be honest ban seems extreme for this situation. I was in teamspeak as well It did sound like  targeting to me Imo I'm not gonna name names here.

Edited by Alexxx

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

+/- support 

+The punishment does seem extreme for the circumstances and it seems there was targeting involved.

-Still toxic about it and need to just chill out and take a breather.

Resigned CI CMDR Gar  | Former E11 SGT Gar | RRH Guardian Yankee 42 | Former D5 CPL Gar (one of the first) A1 Steak Sauce I Farmer Gar

12 minutes ago, Warren Talos said:

+Support 

i really think that a ban is not needed and I was in TS and they were targeting Pablo which I didn't like  

*edit*

+ the clips didn't show some of the warns so a lot of them wasn't valid 

CI CMDR
CC: CI Requiem Squad XH-76
Biggest DMC Fan

+ Support

Ban is way over what is necessary. A warning at best should suffice. First 2 Clips provided ignorance of the rules. When an Admin came to explain what had happened. Pablo clearly got upset, and it's arguable of if it was diss or not. Staff Discretion at that point. But a Ban is nowhere near needed

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||

Just now, M8VP ツ said:

+Support

I don't think the ban was needed. Just give him the original punishment that was wished for in the player report which was spacer.png

What M8 said, I feel like a 912 blacklist is more appropriate than a ban.

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer        

After looking at the video evidence provided from the report, I do not see any player or server diss. This just seems like a whole load of failrp and LTAP (disconnected by the user). @gamikzone If you believe the LTAP happened, then I would +Support but a 3 day ban is still needed. 

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

+Support

Feels very excessive, as M8 said, a blacklist would suffice.

Also I do feel like there's some ppl who dislike Pablo and wait for the slightest mishap to report him. In my opinion, he's being unfairly treated.

1 hour ago, NeoID said:

Pablo clearly got upset, and it's arguable of if it was diss or not. Staff Discretion at that point. But a Ban is nowhere near needed

2 hours ago, Rektify said:

After looking at the video evidence provided from the report, I do not see any player or server diss. This just seems like a whole load of failrp and LTAP (disconnected by the user). @gamikzone If you believe the LTAP happened, then I would +Support but a 3 day ban is still needed. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat 

+ support also

6 hours ago, Gangster Mickey said:

I had a asthma attack after from the stress and began crying thinking of how my "friends" actually thouhgt of me

Dont worry bro. Dont let that get to you and focus on yourself bro. Your a great person

Rejected from the gaminglight community

So the biggest issue I had is when I was trying to talk to you. you were not very cooperative. I understand you were going through some issues but I was trying to speak with you. You left the server but did not really tell me why so I assumed LTAP. I hope that you are feeling better now health wise. The ban was issued due to this as well as the LTAP. There was multiple warnings issued to you in the past as well. I believe if you improve on your in game behavior you will have a lot less issues going forward. 

• Like 2
  • Dislike 1

I've been informed that you were involved in an altercation involving the Manager and one of our Admins in which you were extremely rude towards the both of them, calling them names and running away from Rang when he was attempting to speak with you about the situation the day prior to the action documented in the report. When you later approached Rang to apologize he warned you that further misconduct would result in a two week ban. As such, the warning and subsequent ban encompasses more misconduct than the original player report, and instead of issuing multiple warnings, which would've been appropriate, Gamik elected to only issue you a single warning.

Based on this incident with the Manager, as well as the actions documented in the videos, as well as the rude and disrespectful behavior that you displayed in your sit Gamik, I'm electing to uphold the two week ban.

• Like 1

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021