Should I be a Trial Moderator  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be a Trial Moderator

• Yes, I Should
    • No, I Should Not

What is your in-game name?: Willyy

What is your steam name?: [GL] Willyyy

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:207859222

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, I have staff experience on a DarkRP and a PoliceRP server.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) 1 Month ago have been on GL everyday since.

What date did you make your forums account? April 27th 2021

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Gold

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 4 https://prnt.sc/13czece

Have you donated? Yes, $57 USD

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No, I am not.

Have you read the staff guidelines at? You will be tested on it: Yes I read the staff guidelines

Timezone: EST

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)  I believe I deserve to be staff on Gaming Light for a couple reasons. I want to be Trial Moderator because I am interested in helping everyone on the server under any circumstances, I want people to be able to play while enjoying themselves instead of encountering rulebreakers. Sadly no one and myself cant get rid of rule breakers but I believe I can stop a lot of them and help the community. Gaming Light is one of the only servers that actually have a place in me. What I mean by that is Gaming Light means a lot to me and I think being staff on it would give me and chance to help many people and give me a chance to explore new things. Since I have joined the Gaming Light Community I always didn't have the courage to apply for staff thinking people would hate on me but I believe that I can make a difference for someone people and stop a lot of stuff that people shouldn't be doing EX: Racism ,RDM, Hemophobia ETC. Even though I am not apart of the staff team I still help others when needed and I enjoy that. That is why I think joining the gaming light staff team is a good place for me.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?  \

1) I would check logs to check if they are mass RDMing. If they are I would speak to them.

2)  I would try to talk to him/her and say what rule they have broken. if not complying I would gag him/her.

3) I would address him/her of the punishment they will be receiving.

4) then I would proceed to call a admin to give them a punishment/ban.

|PD SM |Secret Service UDO|Moderator | $145 Donator

-Support
-commented on multiple old posts to increase post count to reach amount needed (commented on a 2 week and 3 week old post) 
-also all posts are from today....
-last question could be better

I would re apply once you don't spam old posts to reach the needed amount of forums posts

Retired FBI Director|$2,000Donator gang|UMC LVL 4

44 minutes ago, Lime King said:

-Support
-commented on multiple old posts to increase post count to reach amount needed (commented on a 2 week and 3 week old post) 

I would re apply once you don't spam old posts to reach the needed amount of forums posts

Positives 

Active 

Mature ( Has made huge improvements) 

Dedication/ Passion for staff ( Personally I know how much he wants staff and believe he would do everything to learn and become a great staff member)

Knows MOTD

Negatives 

Got a lot of forums post today (Spam) 

Overall +1

Edited by Tonyy

exSCU High Command |exSPRT SSGT| exSTATE LT |exPD MAJ| exFBI SSA|ex UMC Level 1 | Current PD SGT MAJ| USMS| FBI  | HRT| State Police|

3 minutes ago, Tonyy said:

Positives 

Active 

Dedication/ Passion for staff ( Personally I know how much he wants staff and believe he would do everything to learn and become a great staff member)

Knows MOTD

Negatives 

Overall +1

good luck!

UMC l SS Assistant SAIC l SWAT PFC l 

9 minutes ago, Tonyy said:

Positives 

Active 

Knows MOTD

Negatives 

Overall +1

I hope there's a heaven for minges...

Former SRT, FBI, DOC, SS, SWAT, SCU, and PoliceRP Senior Moderator.

"Remember, this is YOUR life, and YOUR time" - Eazy E

- Support

-Farmed up posts to get above 25. When I looked at your profile and saw all the posts I figured you were gonna put in a staff app, since its so common for people to farm posts up. 

-Last question could use some work, you don't have anything about how long bans are for or what they would be warned for

-Warns are kinda recent, within a month

-Some basic spelling errors

Personally I don't feel that you are ready for staff, get active on the forums and fix some of the application issues then you should be good

~Beelzebub | Gaminglight Member Since 2016
"If you want real happiness, you've got to find it for yourself! Not wait for someone to give it to you!"- Asuka Langley Soyru

33 minutes ago, Tonyy said:

Positives 

Active 

Knows MOTD

Negatives 

Overall +1

Could improve app a little bit 

Overall +support

FBI SAIC 

PD CPL 

Member since September of 2018

5 hours ago, Lime King said:

-Support

I agree with Lime King

• Like 1

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

4 hours ago, Masterson said:

-Support

App could use work

Spammed Posts to Increase Posts

--

Overall  I do not think you are quiet ready for staff, although best of luck

Willy I like you just give it some time and work on you maturity. 

Edited by ~𝓢𝓞𝓤𝓛~

PD SM | SWAT LT | SL Consigliere 

MLG Pro Negev player 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png

• Head Admin

-Support

App could use work

--

give yourself some to mature a bit but otherwise your a great guy ❤️ 

Signature.png

$500+ Donator

30 minutes ago, CB Tactical said:

-Support

App could use work

--

give yourself some to mature a bit but otherwise your a great guy ❤️ 

-Support

-Immature

-Doesn't know the MOTD

-Application could be better

-Needs more time in the community 

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

Denied

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by Police-RP SMT, this application has been denied. Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application. 

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

~Police-RP Senior Management Team