45 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or no?

• Yes
    • No

1.       What is your in-game name?: Chief

2.       What is your steam name?: [GL] Chief

3.       What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:105726197

4.       What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667): [GL] Chief#0449

5.       Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain): I have experience staffing in different communities besides gaminglight. I have some staffing on discord servers, I have experience staffing on other darkrp servers which was run by a youtuber. (Won’t state name unless asked.)

6.       What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly): I started around November 11th, 2016

7.       What date did you make your forums account?: November 11th, 2016

8.       Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?:  Senior Admin

9.       How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)?: 9 warnings

image.thumb.png.18dd9b3d614c97131eb71e5b5fd83966.png

10.   Have you donated?: Yes

11.   What rank are you applying for?: Super Admin

12.   Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)?: Nope

13.   Have you read the staff guidelines?: Yes

14.   Timezone: EST

15.   Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): Rektify, Phill, Will, Nimo, Gamikzone, Coltable, RookieBlue, Rangiatea, Eternity

16.   Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) (472)

Why I believe I deserve this rank. This question is a question I have found hard to answer in the past. I have thought over and over and never found one true reason why I should be it. But I have found the reason. I believe I deserve the rank of super admin due to different factors. That I have of course been a part of the staff team for a long period of time. I have experience on how to handle myself in situations, I know how to handle/talk/help other staff team members. I know how to handle situations that would result in a small, minuscule punishment like a verbal to something that would result in a permaban. I even had a situation where my real name was doxed, and I didn’t have an outburst and went to smt for assistance in this situation. I want to be able to help more directly with the staff team in helping lower staff members. Not saying that I don’t already do that, but I want to be able to discuss matters with other JMT members and SMT members. I have been wanting to grow within this community that gaminglight it. I joined when it was a small community and now it is a community with 10k+ members and is still growing to this day. I joined the staff team to make the community a safer place for players, a nice place where you can come after school or work and hang out with others. Playing to complete a certain objective. I have been wanting to better myself since I joined the community, which I believed I had. When I was in the staff team last time, I didn’t believe myself to be fit for the rank of Junior Management. I now feel I should at least give it a shot and try and prove myself. I may not be able to do that much at the rank of senior admin. But I help out other staff members with handling sits, helping them through times, and assisting them. I have been helping out smt with catching people who are slacking, and with people who were doing awesome. I have been able to help them out with issues on the server, helping them train new t-mods, been attending interviews to give my input. Although I am not able to help too much with the dev work I believe I can be a good front for the staff team. Chatting with players giving them a good time on the server. I have put effort and joy into the staff team. I believe that over the course of my 4-5 years in gaminglight and specifically over 1 year in senior admin status, that I deserve a shot at super admin. Thank you for reading my reasoning.

17.    How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?
At first I would try and calm them down, I would talk in a calm and respective matter while they are yelling at me and cursing. Although if they do not calm down I would mute and gag them while I explain the situation to them. After dealing with their swearing/yelling I would review any evidence I have to conclude how much they have RDM’ed. I would then give them a warn for mass rdm. I then would inform them that they are going to be receiving a 5 day ban for mass rdm. That they can appeal the ban and warning if they want on the forums at gaminglight.com. Then I would proceed to ban them from the server.

18.   Please pick and answer one of the questions only if applying for Senior Moderator. If applying for Admin pick two and answer them. If applying for Senior Admin you must answer all three. Answering more than the required amount of questions for the rank you are applying for will result in your application being denied.

Q1: You are involved in a staff sit that involves 5 different players. The players begin to get frustrated and the sit becomes very toxic and unproductive. What would you do in this situation?

What I would first do is try and calm the situation down. Try and get them to co-operate so we have less screaming and yelling. If I cannot calm down the situation I would proceed to mute/gag the necessary people. Anyone using voice would receive a gag so that I would be the only voice in the room. So everyone can hear and understand me. Then I would review any evidence the people have for me and return them if they are not directly involved with the situation for their testimony. Then I’d proceed to determine if there would be a warning necessary on the reported or repartee’s side and hand them out. Once its all over. Then once its done return everyone and close the sit.

Q2: In your opinion, what is the best way to handle a situation involving a player that clearly does not care about the punishments they are receiving?

In my opinion the best way to handle this kind of situation is to not give into them. They will try and provoke a response to try and get a harsher punishment or a lesser punishment. What I would then do is just continue filling out the punishment. From giving them a verbal, a formal warning, or if it was required a ban from the server.  

Q3: There is a player abusing a known bug, and he has been reported to staff. He swears he followed the server rules when you talk with him. What's the best way to handle this?

The best way to handle this would is first show him any physical evidence of him abusing a known bug. From it being recorded from another players perspective, from my perspective, or another staff members perspective.  If no evidence is available and I witnessed it with my own eyes. I would then proceed to give them a verbal warning to not do it again, unless they have been warning/told not to do this again I would proceed to give them a formal warning. Then if its necessary I would proceed to give them a temporary jail so they can double check the rules and learn form their mistakes.  

Edited by Chief_
Got another permission
  • Like 1
  • Gaminglight Love 1

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

+support

pros

plays literally every day

has been Senior Admin for 1 year

cons

has a total of 9 warns

but i still believe he fits perfectly for Super admin

• Gaminglight Love 1

With Best Regards

Current MTF E11 2LT Banner , Former CI Delta-Command  

6 minutes ago, Ryan th0z said:

+support

pros

plays literally every day

has been Senior Admin for 1 year

cons

has a total of 9 warns

but i still believe he fits perfectly for Super admin

Meh. 9 Warns can be expected when you’ve been part of the Community since 2016. The Military one towards the bottom technically doesn’t even have an accurate date

+Support

Of all the current options, you’re one of the best for the slot! I wish the best for you!

• Gaminglight Love 1

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||

1 hour ago, NeoID said:

Meh. 9 Warns can be expected when you’ve been part of the Community since 2016. The Military one towards the bottom technically doesn’t even have an accurate date

+Support

Of all the current options, you’re one of the best for the slot! I wish the best for you!

• Gaminglight Love 1

[Just Apple I Suppose]

spacer.png

2 hours ago, NeoID said:

+Support

• Gaminglight Love 1

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer        

1 hour ago, Pillercat said:

+support

-Very active

-Friendly and helpful

-Very knowledgeable

I think you deserve a shot! Good luck!

May luck be on your side reaching JMT buddy

Former RESEARCH Manager Zack Morden 
 FORMER SECURITY 2LT JFTO Zack Morden

Change is a good thing

8 hours ago, NeoID said:

+Support

Research Administrator | R.A.U. Commissioner | External Agent 3 "Oyasumi"

image.png.ef2fbf407892c884509d5e5c10e6fc2c.png

5 hours ago, Pillercat said:

+support

-Very active

-Friendly and helpful

-Very knowledgeable

I think you deserve a shot! Good luck!

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat 

-Every single moment I have been near Chief has been positive

-Nice guy to work with

-Active

-trusted

+Support

SCP-RP: G.O.C MAJ | Alpha-1 SGT 'Rose' | Strike Team Hammer 'Goose'Event Team Member     

Retired: E11 LTCOL Omi9 MAJ Nu7 LTCOL OH3 | Senior Mod | Event Team Member

+Support!

-He is really active

-All Interactions I had with chief were positive

-Friendly

-Knows how to handle staff sits correctly

-Great candidate for the super admin position

Good luck man!

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

17 hours ago, NeoID said:

+Support

On 5/23/2021 at 3:22 AM, Loaff said:

• Laughing 1

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

+Support, I believe Chief to be ready for the position.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

On 5/23/2021 at 1:48 PM, Alexxx said:

+Support!

-He is really active

-Friendly

Good luck man!

removed ci general toaster

Ad-468x90-removebg-preview.png.8e07acf530dac2bf477e3a66beb599ba.png

On 5/23/2021 at 10:48 AM, Alexxx said:

+Support!

-He is really active

-Friendly

Good luck man!

Yes! Goodluck Chief!

Retired CI LTCMDR | Proud Enuzer | Roblox Pro

On 5/24/2021 at 8:04 AM, Sixx said:

Oh it just didn't send anything lmao

+Support

Chief fits all the requirements for Super Admin and would make a great addition! 

• Laughing 1

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

On 5/24/2021 at 8:04 AM, Sixx said:

Yes, +support.

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif