Allowing E-11 to enter D Block - Denied

Nenea Tanti

What are you suggesting? - Allowing E-11 to enter D Block so they could  grab D Class or kill CI inside of D Block ( I talked with Security HCMD before making this suggestion to make sure its fine beforehand)

How would this change better the server? -  It would allow E-11 to grab D Class more easily and help Security when they need it

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. -  None that I can think of

Who would this change mostly benefit? -  Mostly E-11

Edited by Nenea Tanti

MTF Epsilon-11 Commander | Event Team 

-Support

Most e11 jobs have around 175 | 175, too powerful against dclass. Also CI rarely stays in dblock and Gensec just have a buff.....

Edited by MexicanGuy

Former CI CPT|  Guts Mexican                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

“I will protect those who cannot protect themselves. ”

—Second Ideal of the Windrunners

16 minutes ago, MexicanGuy said:

-Support

Most e11 jobs have around 175 | 175, too powerful against dclass. Also CI rarely stays in dblock and Gensec just have a buff.....

With what happens currently this would not change much as when Gensec need it E11 is right outside Dblock which is harder to take.

12 minutes ago, Gamersquadman said:

With what happens currently this would not change much as when Gensec need it E11 is right outside Dblock which is harder to take.

The problem is that isnt only e11 it is also nu7, also if this is accepted and e11 cannot control the dclass, they can continue to be out of dblock defending. Nothing changes

Former CI CPT|  Guts Mexican                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

“I will protect those who cannot protect themselves. ”

—Second Ideal of the Windrunners

-support +support after the resent edit!
As much as I love E11 this would be way to OP. E11 is the strongest branch, stats wise, and to bring them inside D-clock with everyone else would be to much. But I do think rules need to be in place for camping CI, to which E11 I think can enter IF there are CI in there and must leave after they are all killed, which may even be a stretch at that. Overall I'm hesitant/against it for  E11 to enter in general but I'm OK with them being in there ONLY if CI is and security, Nu7, and all other facility combatants are dead. As staying in the hallways seems to still be good.

Edited by Jack (utility one)

There are gods in Alabama: Jack Daniel's, high school quarterbacks, trucks, big tits, and also Jesus.

1 hour ago, Jack (utility one) said:

-support
As much as I love E11 this would be way to OP. E11 is the strongest branch, stats wise, and to bring them inside D-clock with everyone else would be to much. But I do think rules need to be in place for camping CI, to which E11 I think can enter IF there are CI in there and must leave after they are all killed, which may even be a stretch at that. Overall I'm hesitant/against it for  E11 to enter in general but I'm OK with them being in there ONLY if CI is and security, Nu7, and all other facility combatants are dead. As staying in the hallways seems to still be good.

11 hours ago, MexicanGuy said:

-Support

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

11 hours ago, Jack (utility one) said:

-support

YOURLOCALBALDMAN.

13 hours ago, Jack (utility one) said:

-support

It’s not your job. Each Branch does, and should have it’s unique feats. We should work hard to ensure those never overlap. Whether Nu7, and E11, or Research and R&D. Each one should have their own individual tasks. I once again encourage E11 to come up with new tasks to become more engaging and involved on surface.

-Support

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||

14 hours ago, Jack (utility one) said:

-support

CI CMDR
CC: CI Requiem Squad XH-76
Biggest DMC Fan

37 minutes ago, NeoID said:

It’s not your job. Each Branch does, and should have it’s unique feats. We should work hard to ensure those never overlap. Whether Nu7, and E11, or Research and R&D. Each one should have their own individual tasks. I once again encourage E11 to come up with new tasks to become more engaging and involved on surface.

-Support

[Just Apple I Suppose]

spacer.png

While I would love to enter D-Block on E11, there are a few things stopping me from +Supporting this.

1: Out weakest class is like 175/175, that would be way too strong for D-Class unless they all attacked the person at once. 

2: Most of our classes have rifles that do 38+ dmg, enlisted having 41 dmg on the Scar-H

3: We already have the strict restriction on DSD+ perms and 2 or less gensec, 5 or less Nu7

4: E11 overall is VERY strong, they are meant to be that way.

Maybe there could be something where Security HCMD+ can request a certain amount of E11 (even just one or two ) into D-Block when the seriously need help.

Otherwise I will have to -Support this.

SCP-RP: G.O.C MAJ | Alpha-1 SGT 'Rose' | Strike Team Hammer 'Goose'Event Team Member     

Retired: E11 LTCOL Omi9 MAJ Nu7 LTCOL OH3 | Senior Mod | Event Team Member

- Support

You see, there are rules for other branches (and a lot of balancing issues for security stats) exactly because if security is not lacking in numbers,  its VERY hard to do anything as D class rather than just stand there, when MTF are there or some Sec CC, its virtually impossible.
The problem wouldn't be with security and yes with D Class, which is already very frustrating without MTF tanks there.

21 hours ago, Nenea Tanti said:

without any restrictions

not even utility combatants which arent that strong can enter without any restrictions, if the suggestion was if CI was inside i would +support, other than that you can already be in d block if there is no/very few other combatants there, or just to take a D Class and leave.

Former: Medic Supervisor (Command), MTF Alpha-01 Engineer and Event Team

I changed it so E-11 can only enter to grab D Class and to kill CI in D Block cus that was my main thing really.Also entering D Block is part of our job since we need D Class to RC SCPs like 106 or to feed SCPs if Nu-7 can't

Edited by Nenea Tanti
  • Like 1

"Generally, E-11 personnel are prohibited from entering D-Block.

E-11 personnel are only allowed into D-Block unless all of the following circumstances are met:

Less than two members of GENSEC are online

Less than five non-E11 MTF are online

There are circumstances beyond standard riots that need to be addressed (Examples: CI inside D-Block, E11 needing to take a D-Class to prevent a SCP breach, etc)"

Thats already in the rules.

1 hour ago, The Krieg said:

"Generally, E-11 personnel are prohibited from entering D-Block.

E-11 personnel are only allowed into D-Block unless all of the following circumstances are met:

There are circumstances beyond standard riots that need to be addressed (Examples: CI inside D-Block, E11 needing to take a D-Class to prevent a SCP breach, etc)"

Thats already in the rules.

That only happens very early in the morning, meaning 90% of the day E-11 can't enter D Block to even take D Class or fight CI

Generally, E-11 personnel are prohibited from entering D-Block.

There are circumstances beyond standard riots that need to be addressed (Examples: CI inside D-Block, E11 needing to take a D-Class to prevent a SCP breach, etc)

On 5/19/2021 at 1:13 PM, Nenea Tanti said:

Allowing E-11 to enter D Block so they could  grab D Class or kill CI inside of D Block

It's literally already in the rules.

-Support

Changing to +Support, reasons below.

Edited by Right Twix Bar

Current: None

Former: Security Sergeant Major (and SFC), Director of Logistics, Alpha-1 Private First Class, CI Mil Private First Class (and E4 C6), Nu7 Lance Corporal, CI RnD Supervisory Agent (and EOI F3) 

34 minutes ago, Right Twix Bar said:

Generally, E-11 personnel are prohibited from entering D-Block.

There are circumstances beyond standard riots that need to be addressed (Examples: CI inside D-Block, E11 needing to take a D-Class to prevent a SCP breach, etc)

It's literally already in the rules.

-Support

96c57ede59a79d52dc3e3058c37a2fad.thumb.png.47c37a2e576dc4c37939fb05356f9fc0.png  We can't enter for 90% of the day to do our basic job of recontaining SCPs or feeding them if Nu-7 is unavalible

2 hours ago, Nenea Tanti said:

96c57ede59a79d52dc3e3058c37a2fad.thumb.png.47c37a2e576dc4c37939fb05356f9fc0.png  We can't enter for 90% of the day to do our basic job of recontaining SCPs or feeding them if Nu-7 is unavalible

Then that's just fucking stupid (no insult meant to Rookie).

Why isn't it just one is needs to be met? 

Yeah... I now see your point Nenea.
Changing to a +Support

Current: None

Former: Security Sergeant Major (and SFC), Director of Logistics, Alpha-1 Private First Class, CI Mil Private First Class (and E4 C6), Nu7 Lance Corporal, CI RnD Supervisory Agent (and EOI F3) 

2 hours ago, Right Twix Bar said:

Why isn't it just one is needs to be met? 

Yeah... I now see your point Nenea.
Changing to a +Support

yeah, i get it now, +support