Admin pole  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Should DrDuck get Admin

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?:DrDuck

What is your steam name?: [GL] DrDuck

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:463410331

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes In gaming light 

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) I started playing in July 2020 then went inactive and came back in 2021 January 31.

What date did you make your forums account? July 15 2020

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Senior Mod/ Gold 

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? https://imgur.com/8VbtpEA

Have you donated? 70 USD 

What rank are you applying for? Admin

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

Have you read the staff guidelines at  yes
Timezone: AEDT

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): Rangiatea: Manager
Will: Super Admin Police RP
Jayden:Head of staff Police RP
Zerg:super admin Police RP
Emily: Super admin Imperial RP

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I believe I deserve this rank because... I have been in this community for a long time now and I always try to help people out as much as I can off duty and on duty. I never abuse my powers as staff and have never had any issues with anyone. I try my best even with my time zone to get on Police RP and help out staff members, I might not be seen much on week days cause of time zone but I try to get on every day if I have the time to. I am always friendly to every person even if they are hating on me /being rude. I have very low warns and always learn from mistakes. I am active on forums, discord and TeamSpeak. I am also High Command in the department of DEA and have ran many meeting with my Low command member's. I try to be active on chat in game and solve peoples issues if they ask in OOC. Helping people out is always my passion. I have many experiences with being a leader such as Leading a AFL team at school. I help out staff members that are unsure with sits, give my honest opinion ext. That's why I believe I should be one of your first Australian admins.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would bring both people to the sit, If he/she starts swearing at me I will gag and mute them. I will check logs to see their damage and also check their play time, If they start running off I will jail/freeze them and have a chat. Its really about what the say if they start being Homophic or racist I will have an admin extend the ban depending on what the say, If its not that bad we will keep it to 5 days but if its bad it will be 1 week depending or longer.

17. These questions are only for people applying for Admin/Senior Admin/Super Admin:

-What would you do if you think a player is an alt account? I would contact a SMT member if I know they are alt accounting. First place I would check is team speak and in game. Then I would use the discord and Ping SMT but if a JMT is around I will ask for his help and get him/her perma banned.

-What would you do if a player is threating to chargeback? I would contact JMT/ SMT with proof of them threating to charge but in the mean time while they are threating  I will bring them to a roof gag/mute them and jail them until JMT/ SMT gives them a blacklist.

-A family is mass minging and causing issues, how would you stop the family from minging? I would bring all the family members that are minging to a roof and ask other staff for assistance because its not a one man job and team work is always great anyways, if they start cursing at me/ other staff member's I gag/mute them. I would want to hear their side to see why they are doing it and get other staff member's opinions to see what to do next. 

-How would you deal with a situation you don't know what to/don't know the answer to? (Don't answer with "I know everything!") I would ask in admin chat to see if other staff can help me. If there is available staff members to teleport to I would teleport to them if they are free. If no one is available I would recheck staff handbook to see what to do next.

DEA High Command | DEA DCOS | FBI SAIC | FBI Deputy Head Instructor | Very Much Duck

-Support
Mass RDM Question Could Be Better Like Asking Them To Calm Down 2 Times Or So And If They Continue Then Mute
Charge Back Question Is Not The Best Option
Need More Time As A Senior Moderator

Good Luck Though

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

31 minutes ago, ICE said:

-Support
Mass RDM Question Could Be Better Like Asking Them To Calm Down 2 Times Or So And If They Continue Then Mute

Good Luck Though

Sorry Duck, But it's gonna be a -Support from me

-Haven't really seen you on staff

-Questions could have been answered better as they are not the best

-Need more time and experience, I do not think you are ready for Admin.

Good Luck!

raygol/rahgul

SWAT Lieutenant (Head FTO and Senior Sharpshooter)

EMS Lieutenant

Dispatch Deputy Head Dispatcher

sorry but you need more time as senior mod and your application could of been better

19 hours ago, ICE said:

-Support

Good Luck Though

5 hours ago, ragle said:

Sorry Duck, But it's gonna be a -Support from me

-Haven't really seen you on staff

-Questions could have been answered better as they are not the best

-Need more time and experience, I do not think you are ready for Admin.

Good Luck!

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

20 hours ago, ICE said:

-Support

Good Luck Though

Like posted above need more time and thought but hey the SMT are always full of surprises so good luck

Former GL Staff | Former USM Major 

Former SYP Command | Former FBI SAIC/HRT SGT 

PD SGT | Apart Of The Furry Community |
"Labeled As The Worst Driver In Gaminglight"

On 5/15/2021 at 3:38 AM, ICE said:

-Support

Good Luck Though

Gaminglight:$2200+ Donations Gaminglight Legend | Community Member since April 2020

"Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss

-Support

Duck is a great staff member but like others have stated I believe you need some more time as a Senior Mod, give it a little bit longer and I will have no problem supporting you!

Tyler John  Police Colonel 

SWAT Master Sergeant  EMS Captain

8 hours ago, Mag1c said:

-Support
I like you but you just need more time as a Senior Mod.

You could also have a better app.

Ex PoliceRP- Senior Admin & Senior Event Team Ex Support | Ex Fourm DiplomatEX SWAT Commander | EX UMC Mercenary Leader Ex OG General

On 5/14/2021 at 6:50 PM, GeneralDrDuck said:

I am also High Command in the department of DEA and have ran many meeting with my Low command member's.

Application repeats itself a lot, Also not sure how ^^ that correlates with an Admin promo app  

Positives below 

Active (I see you when were in completely different time zones) 

Nice/Respectful 

Does not cause problems

Negatives

Questions can be handled differently 

Not the best application 

Imo You need more time as Senior-Mod   

Overall its a -1 from me 

exSCU High Command |exSPRT SSGT| exSTATE LT |exPD MAJ| exFBI SSA|ex UMC Level 1 | Current PD SGT MAJ| USMS| FBI  | HRT| State Police|

-Support
I like you but you just need more time as a Senior Mod.

PoliceRP 

EX Secret Service Command | EX EMS | PD SGT |EX PoliceRP Staff | UMC EX SCO19 | EX SERT

EX North Carolina Deputy

EX Delta Force Captain Jack 1J45 

-Support

Good Luck Though

On 5/17/2021 at 3:26 PM, Tonyy said:

Application repeats itself a lot, Also not sure how ^^ that correlates with an Admin promo app  

Positives below 

Active (I see you when were in completely different time zones) 

Nice/Respectful 

Does not cause problems

Negatives

Questions can be handled differently 

Not the best application 

Imo You need more time as Senior-Mod   

Overall its a -1 from me 

State Command | State Head FTO

SPRT Command

"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." - Nelson Mandela

+/- Support

+'s

Active

Very nice 

Pretty good at dealing with staff situations 

-'s

Can be immature at some times

Good luck drduck!

Former USMS DMAR || CC Owner || Bingus 4 life 

On 5/15/2021 at 2:38 AM, ICE said:

-Support

Good Luck Though

-Support

Good Luck Though

Imperial RP 

Staff: EX. Senior Admin, Forums Diplomat, September 2021 Staff of the Month

RP: First Commander Second Sister, Ex Ninth Sister, Eighth Brother, and SF SL 

Denied

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by Police-RP SMT, this application has been denied. Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application. 

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

~Police-RP Senior Management Team