General Suggestion - Informative Decals in CI Training

NeoID

What are you suggesting? - On the back of the CI Debrief room, there is a Training Room. I think it’d be cool if D-Class could “self-inform” themselves on both of CIs Branches in that room, and what better way to do that than place the brief description decals inside that room. On either wall, the Decals ill put at the bottom of this suggestion should be placed on either side for D-Class to view at any point.

How would this change better the server? - D-Class can get a full description of each CI branch just by reading without an FTO present, making their decision more accurate, considering every FTO can put it differently.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - Not that I could imagine

Who would this change mostly benefit? - D-Class, CI FTOs

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion -

AB771B2E-EA5B-426C-BB5C-03F5697D93C8.png

9ABD278D-EB8F-4BA2-A957-AAB2BAAA1EB2.png

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||

+ Support

OmG yes please this will make dclass have better understandings of the branches before trainings. Big help on CI ftos 

[SCP-RP] Retired E-11 COL, HFTO and D4 Head  Former CI MSGT/2LT | Former Alpha-1 "Red-Right Hand" Guardian Delta-9 | Former Nu7 2LT/SM HSU Conscript Former Om-9 2LT and EXP Seasoned

If you need decals you can just speak with an SMT member and they can place them down, I dont think a suggestion is needed.

+Support

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

These are already in D-Block and can be duped into the CI training spawn easily. You can dupe saved decals, incase that wasn't known.

If you want something more specific made, like how GENSEC/Utility have them, DM me in discord.

Edited by Bread

lol, lmao even

57 minutes ago, Bread said:

These are already in D-Block and can be duped into the CI training spawn easily. You can dupe saved decals, incase that wasn't known.

If you want something more specific made, like how GENSEC/Utility have them, DM me in discord.

I think it’s fine, our SOPs state our Chain of Command pretty well. I’m more focused on the descriptions of each, rather than branch specifics

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||