Nu-7 Branch Update May 2021

Dang

9 hours ago, Forgotii said:

-Support HP nerfs.

-Support Nu7 Grenadier removal. 

(too lazy to explain why -support so don't bother trying to ask me why & or explain the nerfs)

"Too lazy to explain why - support so don't bother trying to ask me why." Then don't bother making -support about it and expecting some changes, that's a sad excuse coming from a Captain.

• Like 1

Yuh ?imm@ Thash Dat B¡tch?❤️!!*^€{

NU7-CI
For everyone that's reading. CI/Nu7 high command both agreed that instead of nerfing NU7 as a whole, a good middle ground would be balancing the HP/Armor from both sides.
NU7 needed a Balancing rework, if we were to continue to hold off on the reworks, SMT would had to take it up on there hands and it would just be a major nerf for all.
I believe the update is fair and balance,  It's literally just HP/Armor being balanced. 
Not all updates needs a buff guys. 

• Like 2

Yuh ?imm@ Thash Dat B¡tch?❤️!!*^€{

- I have buffed HSU and Made the HP and armor balanced to 225 225.

- And Nu7 officer will remain with same hp and will be getting a 25 Armor buff making it 225 200.

- Also Rifle guardian now has the sawdoff instead of the ethica. This is because the ethica is very bugged when testing it with damage.

Edited by Dang
  • Like 1

+Support

Looks fine to me!

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

On 5/9/2021 at 2:36 PM, Dang said:

guthscp_keycard_lvl_4

Nu7 Officer is getting a level 4 keycard? I can see officer classes getting level 4 again, but E11 officer just has a level 3 and I dont think we have plans for a level-4 (I could be wrong here.)

I think a level 4 should stay with SF, Commander Jobs, RRH, O5, Etc. It makes the rooms inside the checkpoint useless. For example: E11 Coldsilver, RRH, and O5 are all level 5 clearance, but have a level 4 keycard (O5 have a level-5 I think). They have it so a person doesnt waltz to the nuke room and do some funny things, along with some other reasons. 

The level 4 on Nu7 Officer grants them the ability to go into the SA spawn, HCMD offices, and through checkpoints with ease. 

It could just be me on this, but thats what I have to say about it. If there is a reason I am missing, please forgive me.

Otherwise, +Support with the changes.

SCP-RP: G.O.C MAJ | Alpha-1 SGT 'Rose' | Strike Team Hammer 'Goose'Event Team Member     

Retired: E11 LTCOL Omi9 MAJ Nu7 LTCOL OH3 | Senior Mod | Event Team Member

On 5/9/2021 at 4:58 PM, MattOminigo3 said:

-Support

Idk about any balancing but Ithaca eww 

Glad HP/Armor changes are actually happening after however many months on months. 

Nova on FE is whatever. I have been made aware shotguns are still OP.

Why is the only class that's being buffed the commander class.

The rest of the classes get nerfed or mediocre weapons. Why not equivalent weapons or is the servers balancing still the same from when I retired. 

Change the Bar on new Nu7 scout cause unless it was changed it is wack as hell.

Also the new Nu7 scout, that's the wrong smoke. Use the e11 custom one. 

Hope 7101 is doing ok. Glad it wasn't nerfed lol. 

I know I'm retired but I know there's probably people against this.

I think the nerf was more what we need then a buff, consider the difficullties for ci to raid, for scps to at least do something instead of getting exterminate or rcced in a minute. ( I littiraly saw too much moment where 682 get merked in sec and hit a mtf like 2 times because they were to much high on health) and for d boys to at least do a full escape by themself during time were there is high number of players. I'm pretty shure that nerf wouldn't affect the game

Fuck not the grenadier. NOW WHO’S GONNA CAUSE THE FOUNDATION TO POST MILLIONS IN STRUCTURAL REPAIR BESIDES CUI!!!!!!!!

+support

+/-

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl ||