Should Adam be A Forums Diplomat?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Should Adam be A Forums Diplomat?

• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name: Adam

Steam Name: [GL] Adam

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:198765610 

What is your staff rank and the server you work in? I'm currently A Senior Admin

How often are you online on the forums? I'm online on forums daily. I always have the forums open on my browser.

Why do you believe you're qualified to serve as a Forum Diplomat? I believe I'm qualified to be A Forums Diplomat for multiple reasons Firstly because of my current ranks within Gaminglight. I'm currently A Senior Admin and Support 1, so if SMT believe I'm qualified and trusted to be A Senior Admin and Support 1, I believe I would be qualified to be A Forums Diplomat. Secondly, I'm knowledgeable of the forums rules and the Forums Diplomat Handbook. Thirdly, I'm always on the forums looking through different posts and topics keeping my self up-to-date with what's happening in each server. Even though I don't make posts that often, I'm going to try and give my opinion more often. Finally, I'm respectful, mature,  professional and patient which I believe are good qualities if entrusted with the responsibilities of being A Forums Diplomat. 

Would you consider yourself to have good judgement? If so, please describe a situation that required you to make a difficult decision? I do consider myself to have good judgment. As A Senior Admin and Naval Low Command Member, I've did A lot in terms of difficult decisions. One of the situations I've had to deal with is when my brother came on the server and started breaking the rules, even though he is close to me, I still put that to the side and punished him correctly him because rules are rules.

How would you deal with a situation where a user is spamming in various topics due to getting banned from one of our servers? I would hide all the posts that the User has spammed. I would then message the user say something along the lines of "Please do not spam the forums or there will be repercussions". I would then find out what server they where banned on, and inform them how to appeal their ban. If they continue to spam the forums, I would determine if A forum warning is need. If A forums warn is needed, I would contact the Head Forums Diplomat, if He/she is unavailable, I would then contact A SMT member.

How would you deal with a situation where two users are aggressively arguing with each other in a warning appeal? I would make A post on the post they are arguing on, say something along the lines of: 

Forums Diplomat Message

Please do not not argue on this post! Please just leave A + or - support! Any further arguing will result in this topic being locked while SMT come to A decision!

Thank you for reading!

20 hours ago, Mag1c said:

+Support
Great Application 
Good Activity 
High in The Staff Team, So Trusted

Good Luck Adam! You would do really well in a position like this.

• Thanks 1

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟

21 hours ago, Mag1c said:

+Support
Great Application 
Good Activity 

• Thanks 1

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

On 5/8/2021 at 8:02 PM, Mag1c said:

+Support
Great Application 
Good Activity 

• Thanks 1

Drayton

Former DT ØSC01/SH8 l Former IC VCOM Scorch l Former Iden Versio l Former SHGO Drayton

First Inferno Squad Senior Commander

“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.” ― G.K. Chesterton

• Manager

Accepted

Please show up for tomorrow's Forum Diplomat Training at 3PM EST. If you cannot make it please contact me on Discord

• Gaminglight Love 1

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

• Nimo locked this topic