Armory Suggestion - Remove the fire extinguisher from armory

Roseeee

Should it be removed?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Y/N?

• Yes
    • No

Post name: Armory Suggestion - Remove the fire extinguisher from the armory

What are you suggesting? - Remove fire extinguisher from the armory.

How would this change better the server? - The fire extinguisher is completely useless since 457 has been removed, and I have seen people minge with it when they're not supposed to multiple times. It could also be removed from classes that have it, such as bio-engineer. I have also heard that people spamming it can cause the server to crash however I am not sure if that is true.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - I don't see any obvious ones since the only purpose was to recontain SCP-457, and that SCP doesn't exist anymore

Who would this change mostly benefit? - Everyone

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - N/A

Wait, SCP-457 was removed?

Well if so, i dont see a good reason to have it and the job that have inc granades i think they dont have it anymore or will be removed

+Support

Former CI CPT|  Guts Mexican                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

“I will protect those who cannot protect themselves. ”

—Second Ideal of the Windrunners

1 hour ago, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

-/+support

People can use it for events if ET decides to have fire in their events. It also doesn't hurt anyone by it being there. Honestly don't see it as an issue.

ET are no longer permitted, nor should be using fire for their events. In the event they are, please DM me providing evidence of such.

+Support

No need for it anymore

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||

1 hour ago, MexicanGuy said:

Well if so, i dont see a good reason to have it and the job that have inc granades i think they dont have it anymore or will be removed

+Support

[SCP-RP] Retired E-11 COL, HFTO and D4 Head  Former CI MSGT/2LT | Former Alpha-1 "Red-Right Hand" Guardian Delta-9 | Former Nu7 2LT/SM HSU Conscript Former Om-9 2LT and EXP Seasoned

+Support, the extinguisher is no longer usefull.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

On 4/26/2021 at 8:27 PM, MexicanGuy said:

+Support

O5 Overseer Council | The Cowboy

• 1 month later...