STEAM ACCOUNT HACKED

DooM Guy

Hey guys just wanted to say my account got hacked

A hijacker got into my account and managed to hide all of my shit while posing as a valve employee

If the account comes back online AND IT IS NOT ME, please report it to steam and acknowledge that is not me. I'll make a post on here later confirming it's me

I contacted steam and hopefully I can get my account back.
If this isn't the case and I need to make a new account I'll contact Zeeptin to see if I'm able to get my donos and CC back on the server

Edited by DooM Guy

687515010_Screenshot2021-05-12013101.png.d685e9dcb10c05e7081de12f3296b980.png

• DooM Guy changed the title to STEAM ACCOUNT HACKED

@DooM Guy

Feel free to contact me if you need any help with recovering your account, 

- { @Kieran ♡}

Discord
: Kieran ♡#0002

𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝒞𝒫-𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁-𝑅𝒫 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 / 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎 - 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝒸 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 / 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 - 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎
𝐸𝓍-𝒵𝑒𝓊𝓈 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓃 / 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑜𝓈 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁

2 minutes ago, DooM Guy said:

Bruh he literally changed my email and password on the account 😭

contact Steam

State Command | State Head FTO

SPRT Command

"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." - Nelson Mandela

This happend me before i had to make a new account and than  i had to send them a invoice of a game i paid and than they emailed me   like 5 hours after with a password. you will get your account back you just need an invoice of a game payment 

febc990adfc212b4762e1f932a6f635d.png.88381d2558bf63a88f91fe11780d5b04.png

damn

what did you do?

Former CI CPT|  Guts Mexican                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

“I will protect those who cannot protect themselves. ”

—Second Ideal of the Windrunners

19 hours ago, DooM Guy said:

Bruh he literally changed my email and password on the account 😭

Doom guy I had this exact thing happen to me. Just make an alt steam account or we can use my alt I have. Just tell them about the situation. Get any proof you can get and I’d ask smt to ban ur account so if the guy does decide to come online he doesnt do anything bad

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

• 2 weeks later...
  • ICE locked this topic