Harley Staff app - Denied

Mewy Minge

Should i become staff  

9 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Should I Become Staff Here {Please state reason it will help with the application Thank you for your time
    • Should I not become Staff {Please state reason it will help with the application] Thank you for your time

What is your in-game name?:Harley

What is your steam name?:Kush Kisses

What is your steam ID?:https:/steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199049945975

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (i have a  little bit of Experience in mine craft and other servers i reached admin on )

What date did you start playing on the community? (December 15th)

What date did you make your forums account? December 24, 2020

Current rank on server (Diamond)?

How many warns do you have on the server (0 )?  

Have you donated? yes like $300

What rank are you applying for?tmod

Are you staff on another community (Nope)?

Have you read the staff guidelines at 

? You will be tested on it:Yes 

Timezone:Eastern Daylight Time

Permission N/a

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? ( I love helping people and so for me to help a server means a lot to me! Also I like this community as it's different from most servers as it is not corrupt and fun to play on. I also bring seriousness when staffing as I know most rules! I can be really laid back as well as being serious when needed! With me being staff on this server I know the way the server works so I know what is right from what is wrong when staffing! Last but certainly not least I am Decently active so I can mainly handle the staff tickets if no one is on, also I have experience with Blogs so I will a quick fast and reliable staff member to the team. This will mean a lot to me so I will dedicate my time into the server. I believe that I can further help out the player base. I'm usually the one that hops on in the earlier hours(US time anyway) t. I am almost always willing to interrupt or stop my roleplay to jump over to staff if I notice that sits are stacking up Or If there is a high player Count, I’m also a chill staff member which means staff won’t think I would be biased. Yet I also know when to lay that aside for when a player is minging severely and/or just plain not listening or following the rules, or people are failing role play for people as I find it unfair and i deal with that sit.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? first i would teleport them to the Roof and than Jail them if they try to Run away and try my best to calm said player down and warn them i will mute them if they keep staff dissing me than  tell the player what they did could lead into  a ban and contact an Higher Staff member in game or in the teamspeak/discord  who could ban by following chain of command, If there is no higher Ranks on i will jail the person  till an higher up could take care of the ban 

sorry for the 2 hides i was trying to get the poll to add 

febc990adfc212b4762e1f932a6f635d.png.88381d2558bf63a88f91fe11780d5b04.png

37 minutes ago, UncreativeDaniel said:

-Support

-Just became active again

-Last question could use a little work

-Public Poll

-No screenshot of warns

Except for those things, I think the application is alright just work out the few things wrong with it and I think you will be alright!

Good Luck!

• Heart-Eyes 1

State Command | State Head FTO

SPRT Command

"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." - Nelson Mandela

3 hours ago, UncreativeDaniel said:

-Support

-Hid application

-Public Poll

-No screenshot of warns

Except for those things, I think the application is alright just work out the few things wrong with it and I think you will be alright!

-Support

If you were a little more active i'm sure you would get in

-Good Application

• Heart-Eyes 1

raygol/rahgul

SWAT Lieutenant (Head FTO and Senior Sharpshooter)

EMS Lieutenant

Dispatch Deputy Head Dispatcher

3 hours ago, UncreativeDaniel said:

-Support

-Hid application

-Public Poll

-No screenshot of warns

I agree with Daniel good luck though 

• Heart-Eyes 1

PD SM | SWAT LT | SL Consigliere 

MLG Pro Negev player 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png

- Support

-You are just becoming active again after disappearing for a month or so. So I would get active then apply again

-No proof of warns

-Technically didn't provide a SteamID

-Hid applications

-Public Poll

-Last question is a bit weird to me, but its getting there

If you fix up stuff stated above you should be good for staff.

~Beelzebub | Gaminglight Member Since 2016
"If you want real happiness, you've got to find it for yourself! Not wait for someone to give it to you!"- Asuka Langley Soyru

4 hours ago, UncreativeDaniel said:

-Support

-Hid application

-Public Poll

-No screenshot of warns

Not a SteamID but a profile link

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

-Support 

-I Don't Know Who You Are 

-No Screen Shot

-App Could Use Work 

-Public Poll

-Hid App

Edited by John Newsom

Ex PoliceRP- Senior Admin & Senior Event Team Ex Support | Ex Fourm DiplomatEX SWAT Commander | EX UMC Mercenary Leader Ex OG General

9 hours ago, Beelzebub said:

- Support

-You are just becoming active again after disappearing for a month or so. So I would get active then apply again

-No proof of warns

-Technically didn't provide a SteamID

-Hid applications

-Public Poll

-Last question is a bit weird to me, but its getting there

If you fix up stuff stated above you should be good for staff.

On 4/20/2021 at 6:03 AM, UncreativeDaniel said:

-Support

-Hid application

-Public Poll

-No screenshot of warns

Exactly what Daniel has stated 
your a nice person but work on what he state^

• Heart-Eyes 1

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

-SUPPORT

• Heart-Eyes 1

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

Denied

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by Police-RP SMT, this application has been denied. Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application. 

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

spacer.png