Add training back - Denied

GeneralDrDuck

What you want to see? -  Trainings for PD

Why should we add it? -  Every OFC I see is just a minge no one is here to train them they always break rules tazer rush and with no one supporting them its hard and no one reads the signs and they are being mingy and some of us actually like to role play this is my opinion how ever SMT feels. 

What are the advantages of having this? - Less minges more RP less people breaking rules.

Who is it mainly for? - Everyone.

20210416111744_1.thumb.jpg.1b13dda5160909308e41e73e8291a4d5.jpg

DEA High Command | DEA DCOS | FBI SAIC | FBI Deputy Head Instructor | Very Much Duck

Not Happening Ufc 211 GIF by UFC

Its been suggested several times and been denied everytime

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

As much as id like for it to happen it prolly wont

Former  PD CPT | SWAT COMMANDER | SL SOTTO CAPPO

USMS SA  |  Former UMC 

+support

I would love training to be back. There has been a lot of minge lately, I have been killed on gov multiple times by OFCs.

| PD SGT FBI SSA State MSTRSGT SPRT SGT DOC SGT CO |

WYC CFO | Moderator

As much as I would like this, it would not be practical because supervisors weren't on, they also wouldn't know how to train.

State Command | State Head FTO

SPRT Command

"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." - Nelson Mandela

8 hours ago, Techy said:

As much as id like for it to happen it prolly wont

It is very rare to see a good OFC like 1 in every 20 minges that go on the OFC job, the difference with CDTs is that they weren't even considered gov yet and they had no power so if they ran outside they couldn't do anything. With these new OFCs however they go out and start taser rushing people, RDMing, RDAing, minging.

But whatever at the end of the day SMT is working towards numbers. 

No it's not "Nano" or "Noah" it's just "Nao"

EX S.W.A.T Commander

Personally I would like a system in which they do it themselves they have to pass the quiz and if they do they automatically be white listed, tbh you don’t need someone training you to understand it as it’s pretty much really simple, or a timer untill they get their guns giving reasons to read it

Edited by Mike Simoa