• No

What is your in-game name?: Milki/Bingus

What is your steam name?: Quotenone

What is your steam ID?:STEAM_0:0:61845675

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: I do not

What date did you start playing on the community? sometime Q4 2019

What date did you make your forums account? May 7 2020

Current rank on server: Gold

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot) at bottom of post

Have you donated? $57

What rank are you applying for? Trial mod

Are you staff on another community: nope

Have you read the staff guidelines: yup

Timezone: EST

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum):  I think I deserve the rank of trial mod because I've spent a decent amount of time (about a week and a half) on the server and I will continue to spend more time playing, I have almost 1000 hours of playing on Gmod and 95% of it was spent on RP servers. personally I have played almost every job on the server and I know the rules of most of them. Usually I hop on the server at midnight to very early in the morning and I see a lot of Racisim, MRDM, player diss, etc and no one is on the server to deal with it and I want to change that. I also consider myself to be very reasonable, patient, calm, and able to be unbiased with dealing with a situation. I have not had any warns or strikes during my time on the server. I've never staffed before but I am very intrested in learning!

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?: (MB = RDMr, CB = victim)  First I would bring them to the sit room and ask MB to stop cursing and being toxic, if MB doesn't I would gag them so I can ask CB's side of the story, after they tell me that they were RDM'd by MB I would check the damage logs to see if MB killed CB unprovoked. after seeing that MB killed CB for no reason I would warn MB with MRDM, Staff diss (or racism homophobia, etc depending if any of those were said), and NITRP. I would ask an admin+ to ban them for 5 days or 1 week in the case of racism, homophobia, etc.

20210409142110_1.jpg

+/- Support until there are more responses.

1. On my side, I dont honestly know you that well. I havent seen you on the server much but that may be on my part.

2. You dont meet the wanted requirements for Trial Mod - One of them being 25 or more Forum Posts

3. You seem like a chill dude, so I will stay at +/- until more people respond.

Edited by Southpaw

SCP-RP: G.O.C MAJ | Alpha-1 SGT 'Rose' | Strike Team Hammer 'Goose'Event Team Member     

Retired: E11 LTCOL Omi9 MAJ Nu7 LTCOL OH3 | Senior Mod | Event Team Member

6 hours ago, Southpaw said:

1. On my side, I dont honestly know you that well. I havent seen you on the server much but that may be on my part.

2. You dont meet the requirements for Trial Mod - One of them being 25 or more Forum Posts

|  Former Nu7 IFE IRCN IBHM SGT  | Former Security JFTO SM | Former JWD Warden | Former A1 SF 2LT| Former RRH Guardian Zulu 1                                                                      

22 hours ago, Southpaw said:

2. You dont meet the requirements for Trial Mod - One of them being 25 or more Forum Posts

Free From GL ❤️

23 hours ago, Southpaw said:

It's only recommended.

image.png

osu! achiever? I don't know

Overall, -Support.

This is nothing against you as a person or anything but I really don't know who you are. The application is alright and meet standard guidelines but there's also low forum post (not a necessity but we expect our staff to be active on this). As the others have said, you seem pretty chill from how I read this but I don't think it's a good time. Get to know the other players in the community first and come back in a few weeks! You'll be good by then. 

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

On 4/9/2021 at 9:19 PM, SupremeChow said:

-Support

Other than that everything else looks good, just bring up forums activity.

5 hours ago, Rektify said:

Overall, -Support.

This is nothing against you as a person or anything but I really don't know who you are. The application is alright and meet standard guidelines but there's also low forum post (not a necessity but we expect our staff to be active on this). As the others have said, you seem pretty chill from how I read this but I don't think it's a good time. Get to know the other players in the community first and come back in a few weeks! You'll be good by then. 

Former E11 1LT/Head Ranger,  Former Event Team/Staff Member| GENSEC SGT Foundation Chef

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.133a59eca14307e607c6ed8c10b1d560.gif<- me when the quiet guy in D-block begins to reach into his pocket

17 hours ago, Rektify said:

Overall, -Support.

On 4/9/2021 at 3:31 PM, Southpaw said:

On 4/9/2021 at 3:31 PM, Southpaw said:

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||

DENIED.

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided not to accept you for staff. This can be because of your application, experience, behavior, feedback, or other unstated reasons. You may re-apply in 1 week.

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."