Mahoogly's Havoc Vice Commander Application

Cody Mahoogly

Mahoogly's Havoc Vice Commander Application  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Am I ready to become a Havoc Vice-Commander?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

Havoc EODL COL Mahoogly 0331

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

I am applying for Havoc Vice Commander.

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I would like to be Vice Commander of Havoc for several reasons. The first of which would be to assist both Commander Kieran and Vice Commander Ryker by taking some of the strain off of their backs in terms of work load. The second reason is that I have put a lot of time in effort into Havoc, because it is one of my favorite battalions, and I will continue to put more time and effort into the battalion.  The last reason is that I would like to cover times when other Havoc command members aren't on, such as during the mornings.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

As of writing this, I have 350 hours on the server, which equates to around two weeks of in game time.

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The main purpose of a Vice Commander is to assist the Commander with overseeing the battalion. They are expected to maintain the roster, SOPs, and any other documents regarding the battalion and keep them all up to date. They act as a leading figure for the battalion whom which everybody in the battalion looks up to for guidance and support.  Vice Commanders, as well as Commanders, are responsible for making sure that the battalion is active, populated, and well-trained. They do this with Discord pings, SIMs, tryouts, and trainings. They also give out any punishments to any misbehaving or defective troopers.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

You should trust me to be commander because not only am I active on Havoc, but I am also very dedicated to the battalion. In the span of two months, I was able to make it all the way to the position that I hold now. I have been trying to improve Havoc and the lives of the battalion's troopers ever since then. Another reason is that I am a very relaxed and easy person to for troopers to come to and speak with. Finally, I will continue to put the well-being of Havoc, and much more importantly, the Empire before anything else.

7. How often can you be Online? :

I can be online almost every day for at least 3 hours.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

I have a single warning from when I had recently joined the server, which was for KTAP. However, I do not believe that it is active anymore.

+Support

- Mahoogly has been here since the first Command of Havoc [ Which was Me & Alex ], He has slowly risen the ranks & well deserves to progress further, 
- His skills for which he has been given show formidable effort of which we want from a Command member, 
- Has helped Havoc at it's lowest, Which I greatly appreciate, 

- Great candidate & I look forward to working with you at a later stage,

- Kieran

𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝒞𝒫-𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁-𝑅𝒫 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 / 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎 - 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝒸 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 / 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 - 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎
𝐸𝓍-𝒵𝑒𝓊𝓈 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓃 / 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑜𝓈 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁

14 minutes ago, Kieran ♡ said:

+Support

- Mahoogly has been here since the first Command of Havoc [ Which was Me & Alex ], He has slowly risen the ranks & well deserves to progress further, 
- His skills for which he has been given show formidable effort of which we want from a Command member, 

- Kieran

YESSS ITS ABOUT TIME!!!

Cat GIF

Stamped by Deaky

4 hours ago, Kieran ♡ said:

+Support

- Kieran

+ Support, and I agree on these points.

Mahoogly is well suited to the job, and I look forward to seeing what he can accomplish in a command role.

Good luck!

ISB Director Orson Krennic
Imperial RP JMT | Head Gamemaster | Super Admin

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47tqzphujjgqzjgbikpz

8 hours ago, Kieran ♡ said:

+Support

Former: Grand Inquisitor   Lead Admin
sasuke GIF

11 hours ago, Kieran ♡ said:

+Support

- Kieran

Finally smh

R. MC EMS LTCOL

Ex. Medical Vice-Commander
"Cringe."

11 hours ago, Kieran ♡ said:

+Support

- Kieran

Honestly i have been waiting for mahoogly to apply for vcmdr for so long he's been here for ages and he's defiantly done a lot for the regiment, and my god this guy does mega tryouts like jesus, quite a nice guy as well

GoodLuck!

(ImperialRP Ranks)ImperialRP EX Naval MO Lieutenant|EX Havoc 1st Lieutenant| Ex Seventh Sister
 (Divisions)ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster-retired Gamemaster Of Month For January 2021| Forums Diplomat-retired ImperialRP Senior Admin-retired

12 hours ago, Kieran ♡ said:

+Support

- Kieran

ImperialRP SMT & Head Admin

Former Marshal Commander

12 hours ago, Kieran ♡ said:

+Support

- Kieran

Deserves it 100%

Vice Admiral | Senior Admin | Forum Diplomat | Support Staff

Staff of the Month July 2021

13 hours ago, Velimir said:

+Support
- Active.
- Great COL.
- Good App imo.
- A Nice Guy.
I think he is deserving of Vice Commander in Havoc.

38 minutes ago, Beanbazzled said:

Deserves it 100%

Kev
juegos fallout GIF

14 hours ago, Kieran ♡ said:

+Support

- Kieran

15 hours ago, Kieran ♡ said:

+Support

- Kieran

〖ImperialRP〗Ex: 69th Medical Corps Commander (4/12/21 - 6/10/21)Senior ModeratorGM0 || Current: N/A || Ph.D. in Minging | ❤️ Medical

"Mmmmm Monkey" ~ Sun Tzu

Medical_emblem.png.2130abd51a4e7aab05326b0a9a4b8327.png

Massive +Support 

-Mahoogly has been in havoc since I was a SSGT and has showed considerable devotion to Havoc, He also has been a big help to me and Kieran, I feel that he is more than suited for the position.

Edited by rshull596

+Support
Active
Dedicated
Respectful and a strong leader

Mahoogly is a great fit for VCMDR.
Good luck man!

- Advisor Bear -
- = was Darth Vader (fortnite) & killed a lot of people (MRDM)= -
R IC COL 6150 BEAR | R ST COL Barrett 6150

On 3/30/2021 at 8:56 PM, Kieran ♡ said:

+Support

- Kieran

{{ ImperialRP -  Naval Vice Admiral - Chief Medical Overseer - }}

{{ Divisions - Senior Administrator - Senior Game Master  }}

On 3/30/2021 at 7:56 PM, Kieran ♡ said:

+Support

- Kieran

ex Medical Commander

+Support

- Kieran

Brings a tear to the eye watching my lads grow up. Good luck!

Former Stormtrooper Commander 

(Feb 11, 2021 - Jun 5, 2021)

ST R 1LT WILLIE 1150 spacer.png

19 hours ago, rshull596 said:

Massive +Support 

-Mahoogly has been in havoc since I was a SSGT and has showed considerable devotion to Havoc, He also has been a big help to me and Kieran, I feel that he is more than suited for the position.

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟

+Support

- Kieran

58a13cf3d996e3a6a388a7830153f62709945a7d

Dank A.K.A Dante Sham
Ex. Purge Commander | 2nd High Inquisitor