SupremeChow

Do you want to see this?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want to see this?

• Yes
    • No

Supply Crate Robbery System

What you want to see? - Another thing that we can rob in different locations

Why should we add it? - Adds another source of income and robbery locations for criminals and government, "The supply crate will randomly gain three different kind of loot based on your configuration. Shipments, ammunition and money can all the modified to your preferences. The crate is animated and has a laptop that will appear upon robbery with a countdown. Custom animations are played for the laptop, crate opening, and more!"

What are the advantages of having this? - Adds a bit of realism and also adds more involvement of Criminals during robberies 

Who is it mainly for? - Gov/Crim

Links to any content - https://www.gmodstore.com/market/view/supply-crate-robbery

Locations where I think they could be placed:

image.thumb.png.ebab75b5a17a6d06a83e1a14e2b7374a.png:Inside the Cells 

image.thumb.png.313720235362efbf323ac41f01a30ee5.png: In the back of a Gun Store

image.thumb.png.39079e41994cd2d4efdfb10de73bac31.png: Or be treated as a warehouse robbery

5q3NfnC.png

49 minutes ago, Alex Raddish said:

+Support

We need more robbery possibilities. I'm not knowledgeable on GMOD Scripts lag potential, but this doesn't look like it would cause too much lag.

1 hour ago, Alex Raddish said:

+Support

We need more robbery possibilities. I'm not knowledgeable on GMOD Scripts lag potential, but this doesn't look like it would cause too much lag.

POLICE RP STAFF/EVENT TEAM | PD SM | SWAT PFC | SYP COMMAND |

Happy Dance GIF by Joey Bada$$

+Support
This looks like a fun robbery addon to play around with.
Also we do need more things to rob such as this.

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member

1 hour ago, hanxiii said:

+Support

Looks like a great addon and a fun idea!

1 hour ago, Alex Raddish said:

+Support

If it doesn’t make too much lag this would be fun

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

+ support

i love the Idea of this and it giving different things that sounds awsome!

hopefully doesn't create alot of lag cause this looks cool

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent 

+Support 

People seem to be doing crimes less often. Maybe they are getting bored. More options especially new ones will make it more interesting for people.

Gaminglight:$2200+ Donations Gaminglight Legend | Community Member since April 2020

"Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss

+Support

This would bring more crime into the server

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

• 2 weeks later...