Rank You are Applying For: Major

In-Game Name: Tyler John

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:96519991

Current Rank: Captain

How long have you been in your current rank?: 4 Weeks 2 Days

What timezone are you in?: Eastern Standard 

How many Warns do you have?: 6

Permission: Commissioner Eternity 

Why should you be promoted (200 words Minimum): Today I am applying for the rank of Major, seems like just yesterday I was applying for Low Command. Through these past few months, I have learned a lot and grown. Throughout my time as a command member, I have consistently shown that I have the necessary skillset and attitude to succeed as part of command. Whenever I'm called upon to deal with police situations I treat them with the utmost professionalism and be sure to remain unbiased when dealing with reports from other officers. My experiences include being a former Colonel and Super Admin as well as being Low Command in other departments like EMS. I believe I deserve to be promoted to Major because I am active, I am on every day for at least a couple hours as well as being on TeamSpeak whenever I'm online. Two, my attitude, every day I keep the same mindset and that is to lead by example, I always am sure to keep a positive image of not only myself within the community but the department too. Lastly, I am mature, I always try my best to be serious and efficient when on police as well as consistently pointing enlisted in the right direction to be successful. 

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes

Tyler John  Police Colonel 

SWAT Master Sergeant  EMS Captain

+ support

Tyler John is a very active and helpful part of PD. He has alot of knowledge and is very mature, i feel like he is more than ready for the rank of Major

sounds like Zeeptin sometimes though and scares the crap out of me with it

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent 

+Support
-Active
-Mature

-RoleModel
-Does as much as possible for PD 
-Professional
-Serious yet carefull
-Great Command Qualities 

🔵S.W.A.T Commander ChipDail 1K15🔵

“You need to beaware of what others are doing, applaud their efforts, acknowledge their successes, and encourage them in their pursuits. When we all help one another, everybody wins.” – Jim Stovall 

On 3/23/2021 at 4:09 PM, Vice said:

+ support

Tyler John is a very active and helpful part of PD. He has alot of knowledge and is very mature, i feel like he is more than ready for the rank of Major

sounds like Zeeptin sometimes though and scares the crap out of me with it

raygol/rahgul

SWAT Lieutenant (Head FTO and Senior Sharpshooter)

EMS Lieutenant

Dispatch Deputy Head Dispatcher

+Support

Active and mature, not only knows how to do the job of command but also how to do a normal officer's job to an excellent standard making him a great role model and great for mentoring new officers. Has previous experience and would make a great Major.

Deputy Commissioner of Police

Former SCO19 Chief Constable | Reserve HRT Commander | Reserve FBI Assistant Director

On 3/23/2021 at 5:09 PM, Vice said:

+ support

exSCU High Command |exSPRT SSGT| exSTATE LT |exPD MAJ| exFBI SSA|ex UMC Level 1 | Current PD SGT MAJ| USMS| FBI  | HRT| State Police|

+ Support

-Active

-Very mature and respectful

-Great command member, in both PD and EMS

-Knows how to do his job and executes it perfectly 

Good luck Tyler!

~Beelzebub | Gaminglight Member Since 2016
"If you want real happiness, you've got to find it for yourself! Not wait for someone to give it to you!"- Asuka Langley Soyru

On 3/26/2021 at 12:26 PM, Chip&Dail said:

+Support
-Active
-Mature

-RoleModel
-Does as much as possible for PD 
-Professional
-Serious yet carefull
-Great Command Qualities 

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

On 3/22/2021 at 2:44 AM, yh said:

Major +Support 

- Active 

- Friendly 

- Mature 

- Helpful 

- Always had good experiences with him

Best of luck!  

Great guy

• Gaminglight Love 1

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

• Will locked this topic