more guns - Denied

beansbutbeans

Why should we add it? - These give a variety of guns to choose from allowing for more guns in game then before and diffferent models 

What are the advantages of having this? - more variety of guns to choose from

Who is it mainly for? - any member who wants to buy snipers or different guns(this includes snipers dmr's rifles, shotguns and machine guns)

Links to any content -https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2073372969&searchtext=mk12

Beans UMC LVL 8 

Season 3 Trailer GIF by NETFLIX

27 minutes ago, Lime King said:

+/- support

+Super cool guns
+More variety 
-Massive file size
-half those guns are already on server

- SMT would have to only release certain guns to avoid duplicates 

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

38 minutes ago, Mike Simoa said:

-support

Don't need more guns

We need to balance  the guns we have currently so that we have multiple viable weapons instead of 1 good one that beats all the rest

I have to agree with Mike here.

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member

-support

i dont think this works with our current weapon of TFA and we have more than enough weapons right now.

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent 

22 hours ago, Lime King said:

+/- support

+Super cool guns
+More variety 
-Massive file size
-half those guns are already on server

- SMT would have to only release certain guns to avoid duplicates 

• Gaminglight Love 1

Gun's we have now are pretty fine tbh, good prices, pretty fair damage i honestly think we chilling with guns.

Edited by Vital

POLICE RP STAFF/EVENT TEAM | PD SM | SWAT PFC | SYP COMMAND |

Happy Dance GIF by Joey Bada$$