Should Southpaw become T-Mod  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Southpaw becoming T-Mod

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Southpaw

What is your steam name?: [GL] Southpaw

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:183974422

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, I have been staff on gaminglight before. 

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) About 8 months.

What date did you make your forums account? September 13, 2020

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Silver

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 1 for bodyblocking. Its an old screenshot but it is the only warn I have.

Have you donated? Yes, 150 USD

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No, I have only been staff on GamingLight.

Have you read the staff guidelines? You will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone: PST

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum): Well to start off, I have been staff before. I resigned because I was way too stressed with two branches and being senior command in one of them. As of now, I came off E11 reserves as a WO and have been getting back into the vibe. As staff again, I will be able to uphold the rules of our server and MOTD. I am a trusted member of our community and plan to always be that way. There are my moments when under heavy stress but I have learned to not freak out or get really pissed off. I am always looking for a better way to improve myself and take guidance from others as I go along. As staff, I will uphold my duties and never go rouge or abuse any of my powers. I will always try to be on my best behavior on and off of staff and keep striving higher until I resign. 

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? First, I would ask them to calm down in a polite manner. If they do not calm down and keep yelling, I would gag them and/or mute them depending on how they are doing it. Next, I would check thier log to check and see how many people they RDM/ARDM. Then I would get the proper warning and get the correct staff member to ban them for the correct amount of time.

image.png.8da10df3467d9ec7a21f436f5238c271.png

SCP-RP: G.O.C MAJ | Alpha-1 SGT 'Rose' | Strike Team Hammer 'Goose'Event Team Member     

Retired: E11 LTCOL Omi9 MAJ Nu7 LTCOL OH3 | Senior Mod | Event Team Member

1 hour ago, Mary said:

+Support

•Past Staff

•Past ET member

•Old command from Omi-9 and current E-11 command as well

•Big stinky

Other then he did a Crabbo he is well suited for Staff!

[SCP-RP] Retired E-11 COL, HFTO and D4 Head  Former CI MSGT/2LT | Former Alpha-1 "Red-Right Hand" Guardian Delta-9 | Former Nu7 2LT/SM HSU Conscript Former Om-9 2LT and EXP Seasoned

1 hour ago, Mary said:

+Support

•Past Staff

•Past ET member

•Big stinky

Northpaw

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer        

1 hour ago, Mary said:

+Support

•Past Staff

•Past ET member

•Big stinky

w e s t p a w .

[SCP RP] Former Research Administrator | Research Field Agent | Chair Professor of RRA - Former RRH Analyst 'November 1' -- MTF Nu7 Second Lieutenant  Senior Event Team Member - Former Admin
1738.png.2860d6d83ce908d8cece340a33865cfb.png

+Support

Breh he just coming back like as if he didn't leave me alone 😢 Overall, he was a decent staff member and he's an active member within the community without any bad standings. Ye. 

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

• Head of Staff
12 hours ago, Mary said:

+Support

•Past Staff

•Past ET member

•Big stinky

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

12 hours ago, Mary said:

+Support

•Past Staff

•Past ET member

•Big stinky

Very smelly, I agree

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

+support

Pepe Yep.jpg

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

On 3/18/2021 at 12:27 PM, Mary said:

+Support

•Past Staff

•Past ET member

•Big stinky

RETIRED

SCP-RP:Delta-5 CPT | Deputy Head G9| Medical DHFW Doctor. | E11 1LT | Head Ranger | D4 Vanguard FF5 | RnD EOI V3 Canibal

ImperialRP: MC 1LT Bacon 3817 |  DT SGT FF5

On 3/18/2021 at 9:23 PM, Rektify said:

+Support

Breh he just coming back like as if he didn't leave me alone 😢 Overall, he was a decent staff member and he's an active member within the community without any bad standings. Ye. 

I agree

Retired Super Admin Blackbeard (SCPRP) | Retired Director of Containment: Blackbeard | Retired Director of Task Forces: Blackbeard | The One and Only Omicron-9 Commander | Retired O5-6 "The American" (SCPRP)

+Support, southpaw is a known member of the community who has shown good behavior before.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector