Make Cash Surge From 12:00 AM to 12:00 PM - Accepted - In Progress - Completed

Mag1c

What you want to see? -
I want to see our cash surge switch from (2:00 AM to 8:00 AM EST) to (12:00 AM to 12:00 PM EST). 

Why should we add it? 
I feel we should add this because you can make more money as it is way longer and starts earlier. We might even get more people on to use the surge to make money.

Who is it mainly for?
Everyone on the server

Links to any content - n/a

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member

1 hour ago, Drippy said:

+Support

Would be nice to see, player count starts to drop in those hours and this could maybe increase them.

raygol/rahgul

SWAT Lieutenant (Head FTO and Senior Sharpshooter)

EMS Lieutenant

Dispatch Deputy Head Dispatcher

6 hours ago, Drippy said:

+Support

Would be nice to see, player count starts to drop in those hours and this could maybe increase them.

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

13 hours ago, Drippy said:

+Support

UMC Paramilitary FBI Deputy Assistant Director FBI HRT SGT Moderator 

14 hours ago, Drippy said:

+Support

Plus it’s easier to remember 

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor