Aussies ET AppAccepted

Aussie GL

In-Game Name: Aussie

SteamID (Ex. STEAM_0:1:123456789) : Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:115118015

What is your ULX Rank?(Donator/Staff): Plat+

What is your time played on the SCPRP server?: I Played on Site 05 how ever the account said bye bye so I have 4 Weeks on the server on this account

What is your RP Rank (MTF,SEC,CI, Etc)?: E-11 PFC / RFM / AMM

What is your timezone?: GMT (Australian 

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10): To be honest I would say a 6-7

Do you have any experience as a Gamemaster or Event Planner? (If so, explain it): I do not but I think I could handle it

How Active are you? (1/10): 7

How many warns do you have? (Across all Gaminglight Servers.Put the date/reason/server, then explain each one.): There are 2 really bad ones but I got a 6 day ban for it But I've changed a lot So I'm not like these 2 warnings 1 warning is fine I guess 1: "Spamming Profanity This happened a long time ago I can't really explain It and that sucks but yeah I think I said something bad to a O5" "Mass homophobia/Player Diss" Now again I have changed so I don't know If anything bad is going to happen after I post this For like That warn but I said a word but I cant remember what I Said I'm sure it was really bad but I'm sorry about that I didn't know what I was thinking and I thought about making this cause it would be nice to be part of something cool and I got scared If I applied and yall would see that" "using Riot Shield as D class" This happened a couple months ago I was being a little mingy while I was on D class But bacon was there and he saw It so I got a warn for that" 

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?: Well I want people to have fun with event's that I can try and make with It being like kind of less common event's and yeah I want to have fun to while doing these event's and well you know make It like the best as It can be and this is also a thing I want to do since I want to learn more about ET and the Commands Itself cause I really want this and I think I could be a good host for event's however I don't know how any of the commands so if I do get accepted I might need someone to teach me how to use the commands for "RP" reasons and PTs Cause I also want to help with PTs and pretty much any branch for it but since I like barely sleep lmao, and I might apply for mod too but I don't know

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better): "Ghost Event" I would need to find a Orb model or a ghost like model And I know that people don't really get that scared on this server but I would be standing at the end of the hallway (80+ people on for this would be better) just looking at them, While slowly walking up to them but if they Sprit to the ghost it Will back away And find another victim and If the victim Does not sprit the ghost will either do a Ghost Sound, Or attack also this is a custom thing that I want to make

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?: I have read half of it But I will read it at the fullest 

What is your favorite SCP? Why?: SCP 096 for sure, yes I know it's super common but the way It moves and attacks Is really cool, The lore be hide it to Is pretty cool as well and fr I've seen really cool video of SCP 096 and There so good

Edited by GL Nerd

Maintenance Expert ll Ex. Foremen ll Ex. EFM ll Ex. Senior Technician ll Ex. RRH Engineer Squad Leader Golf 1 ll One of the Greatest minges ll  I'M NOT A RANG SIMP Troll face  ll Ex. Umbrella Corporation CMDR

On 3/14/2021 at 12:44 PM, The Apple said:

+Support

• Funny aussie man

• From what I’ve seen he’s changed since his punishments

• Alright event idea 

• I’d trust him with it

Former E11 1LT and First and Only E-11 Secretary  |  Former CI 1LT | An All Out Cool Kid | Also Former Event Team Member

+Support

• Funny aussie man

• Alright event idea 

• I’d trust him with it

Former: Nu-7 Captain | Event Team Member | Maintenance Professional
Currently D-0007 

+Support

• Funny aussie man

• Alright event idea 

• I’d trust him with it

Yea + support from me

On 3/14/2021 at 5:44 PM, The Apple said:

+Support

• Funny aussie man

• Alright event idea 

• I’d trust him with it

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

+Support

• Funny aussie man

• Alright event idea 

• I’d trust him with it

[SCP-RP] Retired E-11 COL, HFTO and D4 Head  Former CI MSGT/2LT | Former Alpha-1 "Red-Right Hand" Guardian Delta-9 | Former Nu7 2LT/SM HSU Conscript Former Om-9 2LT and EXP Seasoned

On 3/14/2021 at 11:44 AM, The Apple said:

+Support

• Funny aussie man

• Alright event idea 

• I’d trust him with it

ImpRP

Retired Marshall

SCPRP

Retired Foundation Doctor

On 3/14/2021 at 4:22 AM, GL Nerd said:

How Active are you? (1/10): 7

This is cap, my man got at least a 8.5 in the activity department

+support

Truth is just a matter of perspective. The duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent ~Captain Price (Modern Warfare 2)

Former CMD Positions: E11 1LT, Medical Chief Manager, CI LT and SRIC, Alpha 1 CPL, RRH Squad Lead.

+Support

• Funny aussie man

• Alright event idea 

• I’d trust him with it

Nu7 CPT Nu7 DHFTO Head of Degeneracy | Former OH7 
HSU #1 
Ex Nu7 MAJ | Ex DHFTO | Ex HSU Commissar |

+Support

• Funny aussie man

• Alright event idea 

• I’d trust him with it

Free From GL ❤️

+Support

• Funny aussie man

• Alright event idea 

• I’d trust him with it

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||

On 3/14/2021 at 11:44 AM, The Apple said:

+Support

• Funny aussie man

• Alright event idea 

• I’d trust him with it

tbh if you told me he did these things I wouldn't believe you, +Support

Imperial RP] Ex-Gamemaster| Ex-Starfighter Corps. Officer| Ex-Onyx Squad Officer| Ex-Inferno Squad Squadron Leader| Ex-Shadow Guard Officer VII| INO Chad. 
SCP RP] 
Retired-Nu7 1st Lieutenant| Ex-GENSEC Master Sergeant and Junior Warden| Retired-Chaos Insurgency 1st Lieutenant| Zeta-19| Epic Payday Gang(2nd ever)| Ex-A1 Guardian| Ex-Event Team Member.
"You are a quarter of a million strong, and you shoot well, but what if I showed of with 500,000 men? What would you do?" -Kaiser Wilhelm II "We would shoot twice, and we'd go home" -Swiss Militiaman

naruto shippuden GIF

Accepted 

Please talk to an Senior Event Team+ to recieve your training.

• Like 1

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector