MTF Beta-1 Application

Skela

image.png.a9f27e4d087395392fcf9f567cf7ba6f.png

Greetings Site-50
We have gain more resources with the new site, which result in us getting a third MTF department to move in.
{Infomation about this branch will be posted in the google forums link down below.}
Myself the "Heretic" will gladly hand out a command rank for anyone who applies, but please fill out  the following:

Name:
Branch:
Steamid:
Protection experience:
100+ Word count of why you want to be in this branch:
Please use the GoogleForums to apply
Beta-1 Applications

• Like 3
  • Laughing 2
  • Sad 1
  • Heart-Eyes 1
  • Angry 2
  • Dislike 58

Yuh ?imm@ Thash Dat B¡tch?❤️!!*^€{

Who tf is the Heretic?

• Like 1

Imperial RP] Ex-Gamemaster| Ex-Starfighter Corps. Officer| Ex-Onyx Squad Officer| Ex-Inferno Squad Squadron Leader| Ex-Shadow Guard Officer VII| INO Chad. 
SCP RP] 
Retired-Nu7 1st Lieutenant| Ex-GENSEC Master Sergeant and Junior Warden| Retired-Chaos Insurgency 1st Lieutenant| Zeta-19| Epic Payday Gang(2nd ever)| Ex-A1 Guardian| Ex-Event Team Member.
"You are a quarter of a million strong, and you shoot well, but what if I showed of with 500,000 men? What would you do?" -Kaiser Wilhelm II "We would shoot twice, and we'd go home" -Swiss Militiaman

naruto shippuden GIF

Name: Orange
Branch: Site Admin
Steamid: STEAM_0:0:121830468
Protection experience: Shades??? But really im good with guns
100+ Word count of why you want to be in this branch: Aleks told me this branch would contain jetpack special forces and I would like to be a flying special force and I would be very active because I am very active because I like to be very active on this very active server because everyone puts in great stride to be very active and I would like to appreciate all the very active people out there.

Name: Alexx
Branch: Omi9
Steamid: STEAM_000000000
Protection experience: No
100+ Word count of why you want to be in this branch: Uhh please let me in i would like

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

Name: You
Branch: everything
Steamid: steamid0000513515135
Protection experience: I protected a jr in a test once i promise
100+ Word count of why you want to be in this branch: you mean 10 words? for sure i got it now can i get this job pls

Admin For SCPRP , Vice Commander In Nu-7.

Former Major/Head FTO In Omicron-9

spacer.png

bruh moment

Grinding with Nu7  |Past SGT in A1, Gensec and CI  Was a great Tech Saved Beanz from doom thrice Didn't save Rang Gets bullied by Surge Loves all in the server

Custom Classes: Spy, D-Class 2304  | CNTN Bot , Raptor Team |Tango - 14, CTF

Retired DoTF

1 minute ago, Orange 🍊 said:

100+ Word count of why you want to be in this branch: Aleks told me this branch would contain jetpack special forces and I would like to be a flying special force and I would be very active because I am very active because I like to be very active on this very active server because everyone puts in great stride to be very active and I would like to appreciate all the very active people out there.

fake

Best Regards From The Middle East

CI General

The Middle Eastern Prince 

The Last Oil Bender 

1 minute ago, Orange 🍊 said:

-1 isnt ci gen anymore

• ICE locked this topic