Blackbeard player report

The CI Zero

Your in game name: Zero

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:214372897

The player's in game name: Blackbeard

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:0:61936022

Date and Time This Incident Occurred: 3/12/2021 Around 6:28pm EST

What did the player do: Spawn camp E4 spawn and Third person abusing 

Evidence (required): rp_gaminglight_site500008.jpgrp_gaminglight_site500009.jpgrp_gaminglight_site500010.jpg

What do you believe should happen to the player: Warn and/or Rp punishment

Any extra information: C7 After spawning in got instantly shot by the two MTF, Other E4 complained about being spawn camped by said MTF.  Third person abusing happens at 0:21 in the video.

Edited by The CI Zero

"𝘕𝘰 𝘐 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯'
'𝘊𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘸𝘦'𝘷𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘵
𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯' 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘪𝘧 𝘸𝘦 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯'?"

-Retired CI MAJ Zero

+Support
The Screenshots clearly show them aiming DIRECTLY at the E4 spawn exits
The video shows in using STP (Simple Third Person) to look out of the small windows and wait for a CI to come up

Imperial RP] Ex-Gamemaster| Ex-Starfighter Corps. Officer| Ex-Onyx Squad Officer| Ex-Inferno Squad Squadron Leader| Ex-Shadow Guard Officer VII| INO Chad. 
SCP RP] 
Retired-Nu7 1st Lieutenant| Ex-GENSEC Master Sergeant and Junior Warden| Retired-Chaos Insurgency 1st Lieutenant| Zeta-19| Epic Payday Gang(2nd ever)| Ex-A1 Guardian| Ex-Event Team Member.
"You are a quarter of a million strong, and you shoot well, but what if I showed of with 500,000 men? What would you do?" -Kaiser Wilhelm II "We would shoot twice, and we'd go home" -Swiss Militiaman

naruto shippuden GIF

I'm gonna be completely honest, I didn't know the use of third person wasn't allowed during combat, I only used it due to the fact of hearing foot steps, and for the "spawn camping" part is kinda of iffy, in this case I used it against E4 that was wondering around surface for awhile, and didn't shoot the E4 right away. But the thing is that E11 have also been spawn camped by that tower ourselves by CI, and it has caused a lot of bickering between both branches.

I personally want to Apologize for the third person part, and truthfully didn't know about it since it isn't brought up like at all.

• Gaminglight Love 1

Retired Super Admin Blackbeard (SCPRP) | Retired Director of Containment: Blackbeard | Retired Director of Task Forces: Blackbeard | The One and Only Omicron-9 Commander | Retired O5-6 "The American" (SCPRP)

12 minutes ago, Echo Romeo said:

+Support
The Screenshots clearly show them aiming DIRECTLY at the E4 spawn exits
The video shows in using STP (Simple Third Person) to look out of the small windows and wait for a CI to come up

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

+Support spawn camping

-support for third person abusing

Former CI CPT|  Guts Mexican                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

“I will protect those who cannot protect themselves. ”

—Second Ideal of the Windrunners

15 minutes ago, Blackbeard said:

I'm gonna be completely honest, I didn't know the use of third person wasn't allowed during combat, I only used it due to the fact of hearing foot steps, and for the "spawn camping" part is kinda of iffy, in this case I used it against E4 that was wondering around surface for awhile, and didn't shoot the E4 right away. But the thing is that E11 have also been spawn camped by that tower ourselves by CI, and it has caused a lot of bickering between both branches.

I personally want to Apologize for the third person part, and truthfully didn't know about it since it isn't brought up like at all.

To explain on to the "spawn camping" part, I shot a E4 that was standing on surface and I eventually killed him, another E4 came out of spawn and shot at me and it went back and fourth, sooner or later the rest of CI came out and E11 and CI had a clash.

Retired Super Admin Blackbeard (SCPRP) | Retired Director of Containment: Blackbeard | Retired Director of Task Forces: Blackbeard | The One and Only Omicron-9 Commander | Retired O5-6 "The American" (SCPRP)

-/+ support

- AFAIK there ain't any rules on the use of third person that prohibits it.

- They were shooting at each other and apparently the CI was standing still and Blackbeard saw him during a patrol.

- Patrols are a thing which allow them to attack CI.

- The "watch Gate a, b and E11 base like a hawk" sounds dodgy and metagamey like they were planning on spawn camping E11 too

- Supposedly, CI do the same to E11 through camping the tower but theres no proof right now. Maybe kill logs can find it. 

+ A video would have been better.

+ the picture shows a scene which looks like they were just looking in that direction the whole time camping the spawn.

From just the pictures, an admin warn seems warranted. From Blackbeards point of view, he was doing a patrol and saw an afk E4 to which he engaged. This scenario escalated to where people were calling spawn camping and whatnot. This whole thing is messy. Supposedly in the later pictures the E4 got the  first shot on Blackbeard as well. I think a deep dive into the kill logs need to be done to get to the bottom of it cause these pictures seem very one sided. 

Also, where is Nenea in this?

Edited by MattOminigo3

Grinding with Nu7  |Past SGT in A1, Gensec and CI  Was a great Tech Saved Beanz from doom thrice Didn't save Rang Gets bullied by Surge Loves all in the server

Custom Classes: Spy, D-Class 2304  | CNTN Bot , Raptor Team |Tango - 14, CTF

Retired DoTF

2 minutes ago, MattOminigo3 said:

-/+ support

- AFAIK there ain't any rules on the use of third person that prohibits it.

- They were shooting at each other and apparently the CI was standing still and Blackbeard saw him during a patrol.

- Patrols are a thing which allow them to attack CI.

- The "watch Gate a, b and E11 base like a hawk" sounds dodgy and metagamey like they were planning on spawn camping E11 too

- Supposedly, CI do the same to E11 through camping the tower but theres no proof right now. Maybe kill logs can find it. 

+ A video would have been better.

+ the picture shows a scene which looks like they were just looking in that direction the whole time camping the spawn.

From just the pictures, an admin warn seems warranted. From Blackbeards point of view, he was doing a patrol and saw an afk E4 to which he engaged. This scenario escalated to where people were calling spawn camping and whatnot. This whole thing is messy. Supposedly in the later pictures the E4 got the  first shot on Blackbeard as well. I think a deep dive into the kill logs need to be done to get to the bottom of it cause these pictures seem very one sided. 

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"

1 minute ago, MattOminigo3 said:

I talked to Dan regarding that and he claimed to have meant to watch the area like around the base and around the tower but not into base.

I told him to make sure not to spawn camp E11 but yes I agree it does sound very dodgy.

"𝘕𝘰 𝘐 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯'
'𝘊𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘸𝘦'𝘷𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘵
𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯' 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘪𝘧 𝘸𝘦 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯'?"

-Retired CI MAJ Zero

4 minutes ago, MattOminigo3 said:

Also, where is Nenea in this?

In the pic there are 2 E-11, one is Nenea

Imperial RP] Ex-Gamemaster| Ex-Starfighter Corps. Officer| Ex-Onyx Squad Officer| Ex-Inferno Squad Squadron Leader| Ex-Shadow Guard Officer VII| INO Chad. 
SCP RP] 
Retired-Nu7 1st Lieutenant| Ex-GENSEC Master Sergeant and Junior Warden| Retired-Chaos Insurgency 1st Lieutenant| Zeta-19| Epic Payday Gang(2nd ever)| Ex-A1 Guardian| Ex-Event Team Member.
"You are a quarter of a million strong, and you shoot well, but what if I showed of with 500,000 men? What would you do?" -Kaiser Wilhelm II "We would shoot twice, and we'd go home" -Swiss Militiaman

naruto shippuden GIF

1 minute ago, Echo Romeo said:

In the pic there are 2 E-11, one is Nenea

Which picture are you talking about?

Also right now, this whole situation just seems like one big clusterfuck for me, so I am not going to give my support for or against this until there is further sufficient evidence to change my mind.

-support on nenea spawncamping i see no thing correlating that he was even there besides the other player and that could legit be any e11 without bodygroups

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"

Just now, frog said:

-support on nenea spawncamping i see no thing correlating that he was even there besides the other player and that could legit be any e11 without bodygroups

the body groups are gone because the ULX system doesn't show bodygroups in that specfic mode. That's why Blackbeard also didn't have bodygroups

SCP RP] 

naruto shippuden GIF

Just now, Echo Romeo said:

the body groups are gone because the ULX system doesn't show bodygroups in that specfic mode. That's why Blackbeard also didn't have bodygroups

No one was ever in the watch tower with me besides one E4 who decided to push me and I killed, Nanea was on Sperm Mountain and was not with me.

-Support

First, Since when is third person abusing a rule? Unless it's been added recently, I never heard a rule about third person abusing.

Secondly, of course, it would seem like spawn camping since they were aiming at E4's spawn however, it is sure that on kill logs you would see them aiming there since they shot them. And during the time they were there, there is not actual evidence all they were doing was waiting for E4 to come out of their spawn and kill them. Screenshots just can't prove to us that they were only waiting for E4 to come out. E4 might have shot them first which forced them to shoot back.

Honestly, tehre is not enough evidences and it's pretty unclear which I believe  doesn't make it worth a formal warning nor an RP punishment, I'd say a verbal at worst. 

• Thanks 1

Current: Nu-7 VCMDR

Former: E-11 VCMDR/LT-COL totally didn't get demoted || Event Team Member || CI SFTO 2LT

CCs: Snoop Dog Owner || Previous Rho-36 Occult Operative || Used to be Reznov || CI TF2 Heavy || MTF Zeta-0 'Caste Gates' || Tango-12 'Forgiving Hand'

French Canadian man || Mbappé fan in the making

4 minutes ago, Blackbeard said:

No one was ever in the watch tower with me besides one E4 who decided to push me and I killed, Nanea was on Sperm Mountain and was not with me.

this is really confusing now, who is the other person in the tower in the pictures

SCP RP] 

naruto shippuden GIF

Just now, Echo Romeo said:

this is really confusing now, who is the other person in the tower in the pictures

Pretty sure that's him, it just shows that he moved multiple times while shooting him. 

Current: Nu-7 VCMDR

Former: E-11 VCMDR/LT-COL totally didn't get demoted || Event Team Member || CI SFTO 2LT

CCs: Snoop Dog Owner || Previous Rho-36 Occult Operative || Used to be Reznov || CI TF2 Heavy || MTF Zeta-0 'Caste Gates' || Tango-12 'Forgiving Hand'

French Canadian man || Mbappé fan in the making

3 minutes ago, Echo Romeo said:

There was no one in there besides me to my knowledge, I think this was a bug because no other job besides commander and D4 has a AWP, and I think your just seeing two of me to be honest. Other wise there would have been logs of nanea hitting E4 as well.

Edited by Blackbeard

• The CI Zero changed the title to Blackbeard player report

To add on to this, I looked into the Combat Logs between Blackbeard and CI at that time, and when I had looked at the logs, I found a certain questionable situation.

It shows that the Combat Report between Blackbeard and C7, which was the individual who claimed that Blackbeard started shooting at him, actually states that C7 was the one who initiated the combat between the two first.

Here is the picture for evidence: https://gyazo.com/7d8aad941245cdb779d2d73eba46f798

Once again, I am still not for or against this report.

Edited by Saint :)

1 minute ago, Saint :) said:

To add on to this, I looked into the Combat Logs between Blackbeard and CI at that time, and when I had looked at the logs, I found a certain questionable situation.

It shows that the Combat Report between Blackbeard and C7, which was the individual who claimed that Blackbeard started shooting at him, actually states that C7 was the one who initiated the combat between the two first.

Here is the picture for evidence: https://gyazo.com/7d8aad941245cdb779d2d73eba46f798

Once again, I am still not for or against this report.

That was after the E4 realized it was E-11 attacking them from watch tower and sent military to deal with it

SCP RP] 

naruto shippuden GIF

14 minutes ago, Echo Romeo said:

That was after the E4 realized it was E-11 attacking them from watch tower and sent military to deal with it

This was right after I killed the first E4, then another separate E4 came up to the tower to try to kill me. (To clear up anything)

• Catsro locked this topic